Poster Child for Democrats

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_b9v7yS3I0]Biden: Gabby Giffords 'Was Shot and Mortally Wounded' - YouTube[/ame]

"Gabby Giffords, my good friend, was shot and mortally wounded," Biden claimed.

Good thing they didn't call a Marine Corpse man.

One of the best deadpan satirical lines ever delivered and there are still nuts on the right who believe he was serious;

I guess that's a part of what made it such a great line.

Bwahahahah!!!! That is you cover story for the ignorance of you Dumbocrats being exposed?!? That it was "satirical"?

Let me ask you chief - even if that were true (and it is clearly not) do you think a Congressman should waste 5 minutes of an Admirals time in an official hearing so that he can deliver "satirical" lines?

My God are you one dumb little monkey to believe that desperate cover-up story... :lmao:

“Believe me, as a busy single mother… er, I shouldn’t say single. When you have a husband who’s president it can feel a little single… but he’s there.” Guess who.

“I do think there are certain times we should infringe on your freedom.” Michael Bloomburg

“We don’t need to be having something like sequestration that’s going to cause these jobs losses, over 170 million jobs that could be lost.” Maxine Waters

“These are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now, they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.” Diana DeGette (D, CO)

“There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die…. There’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs. And that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he’s African American. There’s no question about that and it’s the kind of thing nobody ever says but everybody’s thinking it.” MY, my doesn't the queen sound just like a KKK member? Oprah Winfrey

“We haven’t had a very collective notion of ‘these are our children,’ so, part of it is that we have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents, or kids belong to their families and recognize that kids belong to whole communities.” Melissa Harris-Perry

“Open borders attacks the root cause of Muslim extremism… it’s Muslim poverty that’s threatening our security, not our immigration system… Giving these men the chance to work here could diminish their poverty, their anger, and their misunderstanding of the U.S. before they are radicalized… Open borders will improve the world.” Touré Neblett

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator.” Hillary Clinton

“Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating. Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone.” University of Colorado

“These statements uttered by Robertson are more offensive than the bus driver in Montgomery, Alabama, more than 59 years ago. At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law. Robertson’s statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was ‘white privilege.’” Jessie Jackson

“Pretty soon we’ll all be leaving for the Fourth of July recess. Next week, when we celebrate Independence Day we’ll also be observing health independence.” Nancy Pelosi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrjzWU1BwPw#t=22]Fail Compilation Of Liberals And Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

liberalarguments.jpg

liberal.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGwtG8nVpUU]How Liberals Argue - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back