Posters Calling Christian Trump Supporters ‘Trash’ Appear in New York City

So much for a new civil tone from the left:

Posters calling white, Christian supporters of President Donald Trump “trash” appeared in New York City on Oct. 25.

However, the slick branding was not approved by the city, the Department of Sanitation said late Thursday.

“These were not created or issued by the Department of Sanitation, and we do not condone the unlawful defacement of City litter baskets. We are looking into this matter,” the department said in a statement.
If that is what they think of White Trump supporters just think of what they think of Black people or Asians its really sickness with this people.

The people who support trump may be white, but they are not Christian, they are pretend "Christians" who follow cults that try to prostitute the Christian faith. The OP forgets this.

Ooooh, the proud non-Christian doesn't approve of how we're practicing a religion she spits on. Gosh, however shall I go on without the approval of someone I don't consider worth pissing on?!

I have never "spit" on the Christian faith. I am Christian. But what you people practice has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus. You are prostituting Christianity and making a shameful mockery of it for your own, rather evil ends.

Uh huh. You're espousing something completely different from the way Christianity has been taught and practiced for millennia, and WE'RE the ones doing it wrong and not "respecting the faith" the way you are.

Newflash, Punkin: when you rewrite a religion to suit yourself, you ARE spitting on the religion, not to mention making a joke of yourself with your hubris.

Next time, just make up your own religion out of whole cloth, instead of trying to usurp other people's.

christian trump supporters ?

the christians that look the other way while he walks all over the ten commandments ?

TRASH is a compliment to them in Gods eyes.

And if Christians demanded that the president govern by Biblical principles, you'd be complaining that they're trying to force a theocracy. Pick a horse and stay on it.

lets review my first post -

THERE ARE NO CHRISTIANS IN TRUMPS CAMP.

what part of CHRISTIAN confuses you - pussy grabbing or lying ?

The part where you think we're electing a spiritual leader instead of a political one, AND then the part where you imagine that Hillary Clinton would be a better spiritual choice.

Mandates gone that's all that matters

Yes the mandate's gone, which has sent premiums skyrocketing. And that's why HEALTH CARE is the number one issue.:auiqs.jpg: When you have a family of 4 paying around $2000 for medical insurance with outrageous deductibles, it gets their attention quickly.

Lol you blaming it on the mandate? And why should people have to pay for your health care?

people dont pay for county hospitals and clinics do they moron ?

They do in South Carolina if they have a job

and taxpayers foot the bill if they dont ...

youre not a taxpayer huh ...

Well, no, what actually happens is that those hospitals end up going bankrupt.

I talk to leftwingers the way they talk to me.
No, you talk to anyone the same way... like a vulgar little angry puke. It doesn't matter if they are left or right wing... it only matters if they outsmart you. And they always do.

And, just as typical, sissy little loudmouthed bullies do, you run and tattle the moment anyone treats you the way you treat everyone.

The best part of this crybaby little thread is that it is YOU who started it.

Actually, Bri is very nice and polite to me.

Btw, Bri never claimed he wasn't being rude to people. He just said it's hypocritical for YOU to do it and then whine about how OTHER people need to be nice.

Forum List

Back