Posters Calling Christian Trump Supporters ‘Trash’ Appear in New York City

Just find it funny that an active participant in such actions is whining about them. Seems there is a word for that...

Just find it funny that you think I'm rude to people who haven't been rude first, OR that I'm not rude to people on an equal basis. Seems to me you're projecting your own asinine behavior onto others.

I'm a bitch, but I'm an equal-opportunity bitch, and I'm NEVER a hypocrite.

You are the one whining about the behavior.

No, I'm the one pointing out that OTHER people are whining about being expected to behave. I don't personally give a rat's ass if people act like cock knuckles, so long as they're not overtly calling for illegal behavior. But I will be damned if I sit by and listen to hypocritical ass napkins insisting that the OTHER side's heated rhetoric is responsible for anything and everything they want to blame on it, but THEIR heated rhetoric is perfectly fine.

And if you consider that "whining about behavior", then YOU are one of the hypocritical dipshits who's whining about being expected to behave, and you can piss off.

Damn, more whining!

Damn, more hypocrisy!

Here's a thought. If you can't tolerate "whining" - aka people saying things you disagree with - maybe you should go somewhere else. Because for damned sure no one's going to stop disagreeing with you in the hopes they'll get your approval.

Frankly, at this point, I'm just hoping that if I continue to post in complete indifference to your disapproval, it'll actually make your head explode, and free us all from having to listen to YOUR whining about "whining".

Damn girl, can you make a post without whining like a 12 year old?

Or is whining your "shtick"

So much for a new civil tone from the left:

Posters calling white, Christian supporters of President Donald Trump “trash” appeared in New York City on Oct. 25.

However, the slick branding was not approved by the city, the Department of Sanitation said late Thursday.

“These were not created or issued by the Department of Sanitation, and we do not condone the unlawful defacement of City litter baskets. We are looking into this matter,” the department said in a statement.

“Christians” supporting trump have revealed their true selves. They believe in nothing except fear and hate. They don’t give a shit about the meek, the hungry, the poor.
When did they do that?

And the left still talks about civility. Pathetic bastards.

Get a sense of humor, those were pretty funny
Really? What do you find funny about them?

Humor cannot be explained. Either you get it or you do not.
It’s even harder to explain when there is a complete lack of humor to be found.

Humor is subjective.
Not really. There’s a difference between kinda funny and I can see some liking it and just plain being an asshole.

Get a sense of humor, those were pretty funny
Really? What do you find funny about them?

Humor cannot be explained. Either you get it or you do not.
It’s even harder to explain when there is a complete lack of humor to be found.

Humor is subjective.
Not really. There’s a difference between kinda funny and I can see some liking it and just plain being an asshole.

Yes really.

Just find it funny that you think I'm rude to people who haven't been rude first, OR that I'm not rude to people on an equal basis. Seems to me you're projecting your own asinine behavior onto others.

I'm a bitch, but I'm an equal-opportunity bitch, and I'm NEVER a hypocrite.

No, I'm the one pointing out that OTHER people are whining about being expected to behave. I don't personally give a rat's ass if people act like cock knuckles, so long as they're not overtly calling for illegal behavior. But I will be damned if I sit by and listen to hypocritical ass napkins insisting that the OTHER side's heated rhetoric is responsible for anything and everything they want to blame on it, but THEIR heated rhetoric is perfectly fine.

And if you consider that "whining about behavior", then YOU are one of the hypocritical dipshits who's whining about being expected to behave, and you can piss off.

Damn, more whining!

Damn, more hypocrisy!

Here's a thought. If you can't tolerate "whining" - aka people saying things you disagree with - maybe you should go somewhere else. Because for damned sure no one's going to stop disagreeing with you in the hopes they'll get your approval.

Frankly, at this point, I'm just hoping that if I continue to post in complete indifference to your disapproval, it'll actually make your head explode, and free us all from having to listen to YOUR whining about "whining".

Damn, fool, can you stop pronouncing judgement on people long enough to understand them telling you how worthless they consider your opinions?

Damn, more whining!

Damn, more hypocrisy!

Damn, fool, can you stop pronouncing judgement on people long enough to understand them telling you how worthless they consider your opinions?

If people considered my opinions worthless they would not repeatedly respond to them, like you do.

Small spoiled children who get spankings get the same level of attention...nothing to get excited about. :p

That’s just going to motivate the Bible Belt more, and insure more votes. His last rally held 18,000 inside, and probably as many tailgating? Hillary’s lezfest can’t even come close. Does the new healthcare plan cover psychiatrists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you should bring up healthcare--because according to a FOX NEWS poll that is the number one concern in this nation today--since Republicans couldn't do jack with it., after campaigning on repeal & replace for 7 long years--:auiqs.jpg:

Less than three weeks until Election Day, voters are thinking most about health care, the economy, and reining in President Trump -- and Democratic candidates are benefitting. re's how we get there:- Top issue: Health care. While majorities of likely voters say the economy (54 percent) and President Trump (51 percent) will be "extremely" important to their House vote, more voters feel that way about health care (58 percent) -- and that group prefers the Democratic candidate by a 24-point margin. Meanwhile, a majority disapproves of how Trump is handling health care.
President Trump, health care drive midterm elections

Health-care-poll.png

Guardrails for Trump. By a 53-41 percent margin, likely voters say having the next Congress be a check on the president is more important than helping Trump enact his policies. In counties where the 2016 vote was close (Hillary Clinton and Trump within 10 points), a majority of 56 percent want a check on Trump, and Democrats lead the generic ballot in these counties by 12 points.

Trump-check.png

Trump job performance. The president’s job rating is underwater by 4 points (47-51 percent). Trump gets net negative ratings on health care (-16 points), immigration (-14 points), Supreme Court nominees (-8), and border security and trade (both -7). At a negative 22, race relations is his worst issue. He receives positive marks for handling hurricanes (+2) and the economy (+6).

Now I don't know how many people would answer a FOX NEWS poll , but I imagine these polls came from mainly FOX NEWS watchers.

That’s just going to motivate the Bible Belt more, and insure more votes. His last rally held 18,000 inside, and probably as many tailgating? Hillary’s lezfest can’t even come close. Does the new healthcare plan cover psychiatrists?

Funny you should bring up healthcare--because according to a FOX NEWS poll that is the number one concern in this nation today--since Republicans couldn't do jack with it., after campaigning on repeal & replace for 7 long years--:auiqs.jpg:

Less than three weeks until Election Day, voters are thinking most about health care, the economy, and reining in President Trump -- and Democratic candidates are benefitting. re's how we get there:- Top issue: Health care. While majorities of likely voters say the economy (54 percent) and President Trump (51 percent) will be "extremely" important to their House vote, more voters feel that way about health care (58 percent) -- and that group prefers the Democratic candidate by a 24-point margin. Meanwhile, a majority disapproves of how Trump is handling health care.

Health-care-poll.png

Guardrails for Trump. By a 53-41 percent margin, likely voters say having the next Congress be a check on the president is more important than helping Trump enact his policies. In counties where the 2016 vote was close (Hillary Clinton and Trump within 10 points), a majority of 56 percent want a check on Trump, and Democrats lead the generic ballot in these counties by 12 points.

Trump-check.png

Trump job performance. The president’s job rating is underwater by 4 points (47-51 percent). Trump gets net negative ratings on health care (-16 points), immigration (-14 points), Supreme Court nominees (-8), and border security and trade (both -7). At a negative 22, race relations is his worst issue. He receives positive marks for handling hurricanes (+2) and the economy (+6).

Now I don't know how many people would answer a FOX NEWS poll , but I imagine these polls came from mainly FOX NEWS watchers.

We will find out veerrry soon.

Health-care-poll.png

Trump-check.png

Mandates gone that's all that matters

Health-care-poll.png

Trump-check.png

Yes the mandate's gone, which has sent premiums skyrocketing. And that's why HEALTH CARE is the number one issue.:auiqs.jpg: When you have a family of 4 paying around $2000 for medical insurance with outrageous deductibles, it gets their attention quickly.

Posters calling white, Christian supporters of President Donald Trump “trash” appeared in New York City on Oct. 25.

However, the slick branding was not approved by the city, the Department of Sanitation said late Thursday.

“These were not created or issued by the Department of Sanitation, and we do not condone the unlawful defacement of City litter baskets. We are looking into this matter,” the department said in a statement.

Did they throw bombs, shoot at them or just call them names like we do here?
Calling people names is precisely what you are accusing Trump of doing to make him guilty of "incivility," moron.

You called another poster a "moron", while complaining that name calling makes one guilty of "inciviity".

christian trump supporters ?

the christians that look the other way while he walks all over the ten commandments ?

TRASH is a compliment to them in Gods eyes.

Health-care-poll.png

Trump-check.png

The mandate was the least of the problem that the ACA caused.

The mandate was the shiny object to keep the simple minded distracted...and it worked perfectly.

The people who support trump may be white, but they are not Christian, they are pretend "Christians" who follow cults that try to prostitute the Christian faith. The OP forgets this.

Ooooh, the proud non-Christian doesn't approve of how we're practicing a religion she spits on. Gosh, however shall I go on without the approval of someone I don't consider worth pissing on?!

I have never "spit" on the Christian faith. I am Christian. But what you people practice has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus. You are prostituting Christianity and making a shameful mockery of it for your own, rather evil ends.

the christians that look the other way while he walks all over the ten commandments ?

And if Christians demanded that the president govern by Biblical principles, you'd be complaining that they're trying to force a theocracy. Pick a horse and stay on it.

And if Christians demanded that the president govern by Biblical principles, you'd be complaining that they're trying to force a theocracy. Pick a horse and stay on it.

lets review my first post -

THERE ARE NO CHRISTIANS IN TRUMPS CAMP.

what part of CHRISTIAN confuses you - pussy grabbing or lying ?

Yet more proof that Progressivism is a Medieval Superstitious Secular Religion intent on burning the heretics and apostates.

Forum List

Back