Potus At Un Climate Change Summit : "lead Or Get Out Of The Way"

What does one call a shepherd to whom only 39% of the sheep respect?

Farmers say: "failure".

Americans in general say: "Obama".

Ob-la-di, ob-la-dahhhhhhhh.......

A_Bear_Rolling_on_the_Floor_and_Laughing_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100326-162144-792009.jpg

Fuck you Obama. I am going to use a shitload of energy today- I am running the AC with the doors open and I have all the lights on (even in rooms I am not in- we have a big house too!). I have the pool heat turned up to 90 and the Jacuzzi is at 106!! Poor Leftist faggots can't do a thing about it.

PS- i can easily afford it too- thanks to exploiting the poor downtrodden fools who do not understand the capitalist system.

:dance:

I'll believe Our Kenyan President is devoted to global warming when He walks to the golf course and refuses both the royal jumbo jet and imperial cart.

Lead or get out the way ????
I thought the Obama Admin motto was "Leading with your backside"...

Keep your head down and your eyes on the ball. Lighten up your grip...

^ 4 ad hom, content-free, troll posts in a row in a U.S. Discussion sub-forum :eusa_think:

^ more rw denier spam :yawn: Go troll someone else's thread troll boi. :bye1:

^ more rw denier spam :yawn: Go troll someone else's thread troll boi. :bye1:

Don't know what kind of praise you are expecting here.. Was there a specific plan? Schedule? proposals? Or was it more lip service to the cause? Certainly his understanding of the science sucked. How many nuclear plants did the Prez commit to?

You expect Ethiopia to go --- "Dang, da man is right. I'm gonna go home and LEAD the effort to make my country compliant with the wishes of the UN Climate Conference"...

You go first...

I laid out the POTUS proposals that put us on track to keeping our end of the bargain in re: the Montreal Protocols. rw denier replies? Spam, bullshit, ad homs :thup:

I laid out the POTUS proposals that put us on track to keeping our end of the bargain in re: the Montreal Protocols. rw denier replies? Spam, bullshit, ad homs :thup:

REALLY? What's our CO2 goal that BHO committed to and how are we getting there? Gonna Cap and Trade? Build nuclear plants? Convert cars to electric with no means to fuel them? What's the big commitment that you want to us to be in awe of? HOW MUCH cooler is the world gonna be? And how much are are the seas gonna fall??

And where is the freaking press coverage of the RESULTS of this conference?? It was billed for a year as "THE LAST CHANCE TO SAVE THE PLANET".. And I haven't seen the first segment of news ANYWHERE about whether we're gonna survive.. :lmao:

:boom:
:blowup:

Forum List

Back