POTUS Has Cut Funding to Planned Parenthood

Where does this "OTHER MONEY" come from?
Really? You couldn’t find this on your own?

How Federal Funding Works at Planned Parenthood
I know it comes from taxpayers, but these morons are trying to tell me taxpayers aren't paying for abortions when we are.
Had you read the link or understood it, you would have known only about 60% comes from tax dollars.

Abortions are not paid from those funds.
Then who is paying for abortions at PP?
The othe 40% of funding that doesn’t come from the government.
Okay. So get the rest from that source.

Where does this "OTHER MONEY" come from?

I know it comes from taxpayers, but these morons are trying to tell me taxpayers aren't paying for abortions when we are.
Had you read the link or understood it, you would have known only about 60% comes from tax dollars.

the people having them for the most part, and private donations to the organization.
Good. Then get more from those people and organizations.

Not everyone can afford that. Not everyone has insurance that covers some of the non-abortion services PP offers. That’s why PP qualifies for Title X funding.

the people having them for the most part, and private donations to the organization.

Well, personally I think it would be better to have less abortions, not more. I am sorry that you want more, but my goal is for there to be less.

The best way to make sure there are less is to have fewer unplanned pregnancies, the best way to do that is to have BC to be as easily accessible as humanly possible.

Not everyone can afford that. Not everyone has insurance that covers some of the non-abortion services PP offers. That’s why PP qualifies for Title X funding.
If you were really smart you would invest in knitting needles now

Good. No taxpayer funded abortions.

nope, and there never has been. Glad you are catching on!

That's bad, Chelsea Clinton might have more kids

Well, personally I think it would be better to have less abortions, not more. I am sorry that you want more, but my goal is for there to be less.

The best way to make sure there are less is to have fewer unplanned pregnancies, the best way to do that is to have BC to be as easily accessible as humanly possible.
You're not sorry, you're a liar. I'm all for sex education and birth control. Lying snake.

That's bad, Chelsea Clinton might have more kids
Feel sorry for the kids. Talk about child abuse.

You're not sorry, you're a liar. I'm all for sex education and birth control. Lying snake.

No really, I am sorry for anyone like you that wants more abortions not less.

Naw, that's wishful thinking on your part. I don't care what happens between consenting ADULTS either. However, you're not going to teach my child that queers, transgenders, etc, is normal behavior and to accept it. Public education is going to be given back to the parents. Piss off, asshole.

But didn't you just tell us that anti-choice folks are NOT anti-sex ed?

You DO realize that your words are on this thread...right?

Stop digging the hole deeper troll
You still clinging to the lie that sex ed reduces abortions? 58 MILLION unborn American citizens aborted since Roe v. Wade. How long you say you been on this planet? Sex ed has not had the beneficent effect claimed by its backers. We were better off when uptight kids waited until their wedding day to have sex. At least we didn't have all that bloody carnage lying around hospital corridors in little plastic tubs and white garbage bags with the tale-tale pinky red colors showing through the translucence. eeeeeeeew!

The left would never dare to teach kids that the best form of birth control is abstinence. They want kids screwing their heads off and having as much sex as possible. Sex is a big industry in the USA.

Sad that you have to lie like that. You're not fooling anyone. Everyone can see what you're doing. You have no credibility here.

The left would never dare to teach kids that the best form of birth control is abstinence. They want kids screwing their heads off and having as much sex as possible. Sex is a big industry in the USA.

Sounds like someone is bit jealous, not getting much these days?

Sad that you have to lie like that. You're not fooling anyone. Everyone can see what you're doing. You have no credibility here.

I am not lying about a thing. I am as anti-abortion as it gets, always have been.

People like you put their own ideology ahead of fewer abortion, your ideology is more important to you than the lives of babies.

Except for cases of rape, incest, or risk of health, taxpayers weren’t funding them. Your outrage remains feigned.

Yep, when I got involved in this debate, I went and took a look at some "free" videos. My gosh, if someone with my dismal computer skills can find them in a half hour, just think of what those little 3rd and 4th graders with computer skills and a little information can find out there in cyberland. And it's just sickening. I came close to fainting and hurling at the same time on one of them. I had to close it out before I found something to lose the contents of my stomach in, and I'm an old lady. I can imagine a child looking at something like that thinking it must be something good, when in fact, frequent sex the fast track to procuring a venereal disease that could result in that kid's dna changing. That's the latest from the medical journals, so I've read. And sex ed has had a deleterious effect on the rise of death and dismemberment of human fetuses. :(

So this is what you resort to when you get beat. Sad. You're revealing just what a sniveling little punk you really are.

So this is what you resort to when you get beat. Sad. You're revealing just what a sniveling little punk you really are.

Son, you could not beat me with 100 years and an army at your side.

you have shown your true colors, your political ideology is more important than babies lives.

Forum List

Back