POTUS Has Cut Funding to Planned Parenthood

That's a lie. Conservative pro life people are fully on board for sex education. Where do you guys get this crap?

From this thing called "reality".

It is the far right supposed pro-life people that are always fighting against sex ed.
Bullshit. That's just ignorant on your part. Conservatives are pro education.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

you people bash education all the fucking time.

as for Sex Ed...

Sex education is now the law, but conservative school leaders aren’t happy about it

Teaching Fear: The Religious Right’s Campaign Against Sexuality Education
You're not going to teach my child that queers and transgender freaks are normal behavior on my dime. Not gonna happen.

It is happening unless you are home schooling!

Would suck so much if your kids did not become bigots like you?
I know it's happening, but we're gonna stop it. Call me a bigot or whatever you wish. I'm all for sex education, but teaching children that queers and transgenders and other freaks is normal behavior is going to have to go. We're taking back our country. Piss off.

Another promise kept

-Geaux
-------

On Friday, President Trump kept another one of his campaign promises by signing off on an administrative rule change that will effectively eliminate roughly $60 million in federal family-planning money for Planned Parenthood and instead direct it toward faith-based institutions that are opposed to abortion.

Dems Threaten To Sue As Trump Cuts Funding For Planned Parenthood

So the orange whore wants more abortions and gives money to the sick misogynist cults. The stupid whore doesn't/can't/won't realize that PP does more to PREVENT pregnancy than any other organization.

This country is turning into a theocracy run by the sick and perverted, and on the public's dime. Soon we will have pigs like graham and jeffress and the rest of the perverts showing up in our medical examination rooms.

We are losing our freedom day by day.
Isn't preventing pregnancy a personal responsibility?

#metooorsomethingtothateffect
Sure, and making the choice to get an abortion is an extremely personal decision.
Never said it wasn't.

Wouldn't it had been easier to avoid it?
Possibly. But that’s not our choice to make.

From this thing called "reality".

It is the far right supposed pro-life people that are always fighting against sex ed.

as for Sex Ed...

Sex education is now the law, but conservative school leaders aren’t happy about it

You're not going to teach my child that queers and transgender freaks are normal behavior on my dime. Not gonna happen.

I know it's happening, but we're gonna stop it. Call me a bigot or whatever you wish. I'm all for sex education, but teaching children that queers and transgenders and other freaks is normal behavior is going to have to go. We're taking back our country. Piss off.

sorry my little bigoted friend, you and those like you are a dying breed. Most of the country now does not care what happens between consenting adults.

as for Sex Ed...

sorry my little bigoted friend, you and those like you are a dying breed. Most of the country now does not care what happens between consenting adults.
Naw, that's wishful thinking on your part. I don't care what happens between consenting ADULTS either. However, you're not going to teach my child that queers, transgenders, etc, is normal behavior and to accept it. Public education is going to be given back to the parents. Piss off, asshole.

Under the rule, clinics would still have to provide an array of contraceptive services but could partner or subcontract with groups that stress abstinence only or natural family planning. It would also bar Planned Parenthood and other health care providers that accept the funding from making any abortion referrals or performing abortions — regardless of the funding source — at the same facilities where they provide Title X services like birth control, mammograms and cancer screenings.

So Trump is pulling funding that goes for funding MAMMOGRAMS...BIRTH CONTROL..CANCER SCREENINGS for low income women..because they do abortion counseling and perform abortions USING OTHER MONEY

Wonderful.

You must be sofucking proud
Where does this "OTHER MONEY" come from?
Really? You couldn’t find this on your own?

How Federal Funding Works at Planned Parenthood

Under the rule, clinics would still have to provide an array of contraceptive services but could partner or subcontract with groups that stress abstinence only or natural family planning. It would also bar Planned Parenthood and other health care providers that accept the funding from making any abortion referrals or performing abortions — regardless of the funding source — at the same facilities where they provide Title X services like birth control, mammograms and cancer screenings.

So Trump is pulling funding that goes for funding MAMMOGRAMS...BIRTH CONTROL..CANCER SCREENINGS for low income women..because they do abortion counseling and perform abortions USING OTHER MONEY

Wonderful.

people paying for the abortions, people paying for their other services.
Good, then they don't need taxpayer funding.
Yes, they do. For poor people who can’t afford treatment or birth control. But I understand. Conservative cult members don’t like helping others. They’re all about what’s in it for them.

Wonderful.

I know it comes from taxpayers, but these morons are trying to tell me taxpayers aren't paying for abortions when we are.

Wonderful.

Yes, they do. For poor people who can’t afford treatment or birth control. But I understand. Conservative cult members don’t like helping others. They’re all about what’s in it for them.
Conservatives help more people than you can imagine, but we're not gonna pay for your abortions. Thank you, Mr. President.

What is "it"?

Funding for mammograms? Birth control? cancer screenings for low income women?

Yea...that;s "taxpayer money" and well spent.

As far as abortion services...they are paid for in the same manner as any abortion services anywhere...NOT with any kind of "grants" from the government

Wonderful.

Conservatives help more people than you can imagine, but we're not gonna pay for your abortions. Thank you, Mr. President.
And you DON'T. So you're either ignorant or dishonest. Care to tell us which?

Oh, cut the crap. The bottom line is you believe abortions should be funded by taxpayers and I don't. Move on.

Naw, that's wishful thinking on your part. I don't care what happens between consenting ADULTS either. However, you're not going to teach my child that queers, transgenders, etc, is normal behavior and to accept it. Public education is going to be given back to the parents. Piss off, asshole.

But didn't you just tell us that anti-choice folks are NOT anti-sex ed?

You DO realize that your words are on this thread...right?

Stop digging the hole deeper troll

Oh, cut the crap. The bottom line is you believe abortions should be funded by taxpayers and I don't. Move on.
So you're making statements that have no basis...and lying

Don't worry. We're used to it

No, it is not wishful thinking, it is reality. There are few bigots left that view gay people the way you do, and most are old and will die off soon. Today's younger generations view gay people as no different than anyone else, which is how it should be.

I do not know how old your children are, but they probably already believe that to be true regardless of the hate you spew in your own household.

Wonderful.

I know it comes from taxpayers, but these morons are trying to tell me taxpayers aren't paying for abortions when we are.
Had you read the link or understood it, you would have known only about 60% comes from tax dollars.

Abortions are not paid from those funds.

Wonderful.

You weren’t paying before. Nor were you paying because you idiotically thought you were.

Wonderful.

Had you read the link or understood it, you would have known only about 60% comes from tax dollars.

Then who is paying for abortions at PP?

Wonderful.

The othe 40% of funding that doesn’t come from the government.

Wonderful.

the people having them for the most part, and private donations to the organization.

Forum List

Back