Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

This is a false statement.

Why was convicted of that?

Why does Mueller think Trump is guilty?

Their was a lot t evidence to believe so but personally I tend to be pragmatic. Once the Mueller report was over I moved on.

And some Trumpers still believe in pedophile rings in a basement of a pizza place with no basement, or that Obama is not a citizen, or Hillary sold uranium to Russia, or Michelle Obama is a transvestite, or Obama was going to invade Texas using underground tunnels, or that ...blah blah blah. Really?
“This document clearly shows that the FBI was continuing to mislead regarding the reliability of the Steele dossier. The FBI did to the Senate Intelligence Committee what the Department of Justice and FBI had previously done to the FISA Court: mischaracterize, mislead and lie. The characterizations regarding the dossier were completely out of touch with reality in terms of what the Russian sub-source actually said to the FBI.

Blah blah never Trumper blah blah.

It was still a republican investigation but somehow nearly all Trump humpers think it was a democrat one.

Again, it just shows how gullable Trumpers are.
Speaking of gullible,

Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

how many of these hoaxes do you still believe?

Hes not my hero but you fuckets are using tactics used before in Hidtory. Using govt agencies to atack political opponents.

Let me make myself perfectly cleat. I dont want any confusion.

I wouldnt piss on your party if it was on fire.

Do you now undetstand my position?
Government agents have always been used to attack criminals. The fact that one is also a political candidate lacks legal relevance. Trump is trying to invoke a two-tier system of justice and complain about it at the same time! :cool-45:

Government agents have always been used to attack criminals. The fact that one is also a political candidate lacks legal relevance. Trump is trying to invoke a two-tier system of justice and complain about it at the same time! :cool-45:
Trump committed no crimes though.

Forum List

Back