Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Why do you keep saying that...?
You don't know that..... His 91 felony charges have not been tried before a jury of his peers, with verdicts yet....
Charges are not crimes. Fani does not have evidence of crimes. Read the indictments. Most are sliced and diced from single charges because the more 'crimes' they accuse him of the more chance maybe one will stick. Those 91 charges come from just 4 indictments. Questioning an election is not a crime. Hillary has been doing that for years. Overvaluing your own property is not a crime either. You just don't care to look at the facts. Fani should be brought up on malicious prosecution because she has no real evidence that Trump's actions caused any crime. You just hate Trump so you're opinion is heavily biased. I don't take your posts on this seriously.

She still has to testify truthfully.

Good luck with that one.

Oh yeah. This deal is only for the state charges in Georgia. Not the federal charges she still faces with Jack Smith, and he has already stayed there are no deals.

The best she’ll get out of those charges is no jail time on a guilty plea to a felony. There goes her law license, voting rights, and gun rights.

Please proofread, or is that what you really intended to say?

I wonder what's gonna happen when all the stuff she gives them doesn't help their case any, and in fact hurts it.

I wonder what's gonna happen when all the stuff she gives them doesn't help their case any, and in fact hurts it.
Yeah, I wonder too.
That's why they accepted her plea........Because she offered nothing.

Fucking Moron.
Buckle Up Loser.

Bbbbbbbbbut the Kraken!!!!
mub7j200r8vb1.png

People are not about to act like they are told to
And you toe the LINE, daily, to support the Big Lie.
You provide NO proof, the best you offer is

1). 2,000 Mules
2). Next 3-4 week will be Explosive.

You ARE the SHEEP, do as TOLD.
And you never STOP.
Every fucking Day.
Tell me you aren't the SHEEP. LOOLLLOOLLOOOLL fuckstain.

And you toe the LINE, daily, to support the Big Lie.
You provide NO proof, the best you offer is

1). 2,000 Mules
2). Next 3-4 week will be Explosive.

You ARE the SHEEP, do as TOLD.
And you never STOP.
Every fucking Day.
Tell me you aren't the SHEEP. LOOLLLOOLLOOOLL fuckstain.
Because the election was stolen, and quite obviously. It is you without the brain power to comprehend that. Feel bad for you.

Because the election was stolen, and quite obviously. It is you without the brain power to comprehend that. Feel bad for you.
I feel WORSE for you for being the SHEEP you are.

1) 3-4 explosive weeks presented ZERO evidence of Fraud/Ballot Harvesting?etc.
2). 2,000 Mules is an EPIC failure, but you actually paid to watch it, D,Snooza says thank you for being a SHEEP.

I feel WORSE for you for being the SHEEP you are.

1) 3-4 explosive weeks presented ZERO evidence of Fraud/Ballot Harvesting?etc.
2). 2,000 Mules is an EPIC failure, but you actually paid to watch it, D,Snooza says thank you for being a SHEEP.
Why is believing something wrong, and when did it make someone a sheep? It says nothing about my actions. It is my opinion and it is backed by facts. You have the word of proven liars. You are the sheep that eats shit.

Why is believing something wrong, and when did it make someone a sheep? It says nothing about my actions. It is my opinion and it is backed by facts. You have the word of proven liars. You are the sheep that eats shit.
READ your words.
You CLAIM facts, but say the FACTS are denied by the Court.
Let's see the FACTS.....2,000 Mules Doesn't Count....It's FAKE.

READ your words.
You CLAIM facts, but say the FACTS are denied by the Court.
Let's see the FACTS.....2,000 Mules Doesn't Count....It's FAKE.
Denying something does not make it untrue. Legal tricks.

Forum List

Back