Chesebro Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Just to refresh all those P01135809 leg humping MAGA MAGGOTS everwhere, here is brief list of former supporters and/or lawyers for the Orange Shit Gibboni who now going to testify against him in the Georgia Election Interference Trial.

1. Kennethy Chesbro.

2. Scott Hall.

3. Sidney "The Kraken" Powell.

4. Lin Wood.

Chesbro, Powell and Wood were lawyers for P00135809. Chesbro was asshole deep the "Fake Elector Scheme". Which crossed state lines (and a conspiracy that crossed state lines) and made it a RICO violaton.

P01135809's calls to both Georgia Governor Kemp and Georgia Secretary State Brad Raffensperger in which the Orange Shit Stain ask them "Just Find Me 11,780 Votes", which would be election fraud also crossed state lines and is a RICO violation as well. Those calls are legally admissible as well. Both Washington, D.C. and Georgia allow the recording of telephonic communcation.

Both Powell and Wood actively involved filing bogus court claims of Election Fraud.

Fani Willis is coming hard at P01135809. More people will cooperate to avoid lenghty prison terms.

And just for my own shits and giggles. Under Georgia State Law, Governor Kemp has no pardon power. Should P01135809 be convicted on all 13-RICO Violations he is facing a total of at least 65-Years in Georgia State Prison, he has to serve at least the minimum sentence on each count.

Buckle up MAGA MAGGOTS, it going to be bumpy ride.
As much as you enjoy prosecutions, you will truly enjoy when Biden is prosecuted to the fullest.

Another sphincter pucker for P01135809...

Five years probation as well as a $5,000.00 fine, 100 hours community. And he must write a letter of apology. He must also continue to cooperate with prosecutors in other trials...

You guys are really getting off on this stuff. These people supposedly tried to take over our country and you are perfectly fine with letting them plead to a misdemeanor and future testimony? All they have agreed to is to tell the truth, not to get Trump. If they don't testify against Trump you will claim they didn't honor their plea deal, truth be damned.

You guys are really getting off on this stuff. These people supposedly tried to take over our country and you are perfectly fine with letting them plead to a misdemeanor and future testimony? All they have agreed to is to tell the truth, not to get Trump. If they don't testify against Trump you will claim they didn't honor their plea deal, truth be damned.
Telling the truth will get Trump , Promis!

"Stand back and stand by"
I have to hand it to you guys. No matter how many times you lose, you still keep on going back for more. You are gluttens for punishment and don't seem to mind walking around with "kick me" signs on your backs. You'd think that at some point you would learn but you never do.

I have to hand it to you guys. No matter how many times you lose, you still keep on going back for more. You are gluttens for punishment and don't seem to mind walking around with "kick me" signs on your backs. You'd think that at some point you would learn but you never do.

"Stand Back and Stand By" is a direct quote from Big Mac Mouth of P01135809.

Even when a direct quote from Orange Shit Gibbon you do everything you can do dance around it or ignore it. Those were his words.

"Stand Back and Stand By" is a direct quote from Big Mac Mouth of P01135809.

Even when a direct quote from Orange Shit Gibbon you do everything you can do dance around it or ignore it. Those were his words.

I have to hand it to you guys. No matter how many times you lose, you still keep on going back for more. You are gluttens for punishment and don't seem to mind walking around with "kick me" signs on your backs. You'd think that at some point you would learn but you never do.Fr

From where I'm sitting, the only person losing is P01135809. New York A.G. James is doing one helluva job tearing about the so-called "Financial Genius" of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward. Fulton County D.A. Willis is getting people involved in Election Interference case in Georgia to flip on P01135809. Enriquse Tarrio and Stewart Rhodes are both going ot prison for their crimes involving the Jan. 6 Insurrection.

You're deep in denile that you refuse to accept reality.

You are using gibberish as deflection. You cannot accept the truth.

Last edited:
From where I'm sitting, the only person losing is P01135809. New York A.G. James is doing one helluva job tearing about the so-called "Financial Genius" of the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward. Fulton County D.A. Willis is getting people involved in Election Interference case in Georgia to flip on P01135809. Enriquse Tarrio and Stewart Rhodes are both going ot prison for their crimes involving the Jan. 6 Insurrection.

You're deep in denile that you refuse to accept reality.

You are using gibberish as deflection. You cannot accept the truth.
The reality is, Trump has never been found guilty of a criminal offense and he never will be, no matter how hard you try abusing your power to get him. You are currently 0 for about 1,000.

Remember Marion Jones, the record holder for several womens races? She was busted for using drugs and lying to the feds. She got 6 months in jail and other punishments.
These people must be easy to please with so called sentences that really amount to nothing.

You guys are really getting off on this stuff.

We love our country, you love a man. "These People", the good old fashioned de-humanizing of the race/the culture/the ethic heritage of Men, Women and Children whose only crime is NOT be born white and in the United States.

Lets remember something Racist. The United States has a long and inglorious history of invading countries in the Middle East. Our country overthrew democratically elected of government Mohammad Mossadegh (Iran) and restored the brutal Shah of Iran. We turn a blind to human rights violations by Israel against the Palestinians. The United States support Facist Dictator in Central America and Latin America for years.

We enslaved African People and hung them if they tried run away to getheir freedom. We denied slaved the most basic skills of reading and writing. As a Nation, we committed genocide against hundreds of thousaonds of Native American. By force of arms, we removed Native American Children from their parent and raised them so-called "Indian Schools" where they beaten if they spoke their native language.

"Our Country" has been a bully to other countries for years. Thanks the shrub and dead-eye dickless, our country created a whole new generation of Middle Eastern Terrorists who view our country as an agressor state, and guess what...their right.

The reality is, Trump has never been found guilty of a criminal offense and he never will be, no matter how hard you try abusing your power to get him. You are currently 0 for about 1,000.
😄

What kind of Bingo math are you doing there? These are the first criminal cases he's facing and none of them seem to be going particularly well for him. He's had co-defendants flip in his criminal cases in Georgia and Florida and the ones that flipped in Georgia are likely to have information pertaining to his criminal case in D.C.. Trump is fucked. You should all prepare yourselves. Emotionally.

The reality is, Trump has never been found guilty of a criminal offense

You are making an assumption that you cannot prove. Right now he is facing 13-Seperate Counts of Violating Georgia RICO Statutes. A five year minimum sentence on each counts means that P01135809 is facing a maximum combined sentence of 65-Years. The Republican Governor of Gerogia, Brian Kemp has zero pardon power. P01135809 being directly involved in Attempted Election Fraud.

We know not only was P01135809 was directly involved in the attempt to switch votes in Georgia, he was also involved in the Georgia Fake Electors Scheme AND the Pennsylvania (thereby crossing state lines and therefore making a RICO Count.).

The body of evidence against him very incriminating. Saying that the Russian 5-Deferment Draft Dodging P01135809 will never to prison is more wishful thinking than fact.

Last edited:
Trump Claims Sidney Powell Was "Never" My Lawyer, But She's Right About "Rigged" Election.

Donald Trump continued to push lies about a stolen election while reacting to lawyer Sidney Powell’s decision to accept a plea deal from Georgia prosecutors trying Trump and associates with racketeering and conspiracy.

In a Sunday morning post on Truth Social, the former president straddled the line between defending Powell and trying to distance himself from the attorney, who was a key figure in Trump’s 2020 “Stop the Steal” efforts.

In typically turgid style, Trump ranted about the “rigged” presidential election while also maintaining that Powell was never actually his lawyer.

As per usual, P01135809 is lying out of diapered shitty ass.

On November 15, 2020 sent out one his twitter/shitter announcements saying the exact opposite.

His "Truly Great Legal Team included Rudy Guiliani, Joseph DiGenova, Victoria Toensing, SIDNEY POWELL and Jenna Ellis"

His shitter twitters prove him to be a liar....again.

But enough about the election deniers~

Jenna Ellis Becomes Latest Trump Lawyer To Plead Guilty Over Effort To Overturn Georgia's Election.

ATLANTA (AP) — Jenna Ellis, an attorney and prominent conservative media figure, reached a deal with prosecutors Tuesday and pleaded guilty to a reduced charge over efforts to overturn Donald Trump’s 2020 election loss in Georgia.

Ellis, the fourth defendant in the case to enter into a plea deal, was a vocal part of Trump’s reelection campaign in the last presidential cycle and was charged alongside the Republican former president and 17 others with violating the state’s anti-racketeering law.

Ellis pleaded guilty to a felony count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings. She had been facing charges of violating Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act and soliciting the violation of oath by a public officer.

Forum List

Back