Chesebro Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Can't Donald get his army to send death threats to those people? Death threats by themselves are so nothing.
By the time DJT's trial comes up, he's going to walk in and see his whole ex-inner circle sitting on the prosecution's side. That's probably not a good feeling to know.

Good luck with that. Even the Republicans have admitted they have zero evidence against Biden. They have egg on their faces. A dozen eggs.
Didn’t read on X that Congresswoman Greene has a check written out to Joe Biden dated 2018 that proves that Biden broke the law?

So they have Biden now but the only issue is when the check was written Biden was no longer VP and did not become President yet, but they have him now though!

( I know they don’t but with all the horrible news for MAGA from Gym Jordan not winning to all the plea deals, well I love to give the MAGA some false hope! )

Didn’t read on X that Congresswoman Greene has a check written out to Joe Biden dated 2018 that proves that Biden broke the law?

So they have Biden now but the only issue is when the check was written Biden was no longer VP and did not become President yet, but they have him now though!

( I know they don’t but with all the horrible news for MAGA from Gym Jordan not winning to all the plea deals, well I love to give the MAGA some false hope! )
Where is the evidence? The check is no evidence of breaking the law.

What ends up happening is that they flip while they still can. So hopefully this will really get things going.
Get what going ? Oh your leftist agenda to get Trump at all cost ? What next, maybe your fellow leftist getting ready to flip/trans into a monkey with a new AI transplant and all ? You'll be free to try anything next, even become barbarian's if you desire. The sky is definitely the limit, because beyond this world it ends.

Another one bites the dust as prosecutors work their way up the ladder.
Rudy G will be the next target

Chesboro will be able to testify what was presented to Trump and what was approved.
Stalins main man said “show me the msn and I will find the crime”

The Deep State is the real criminal enterprise in Washington

Another sphincter pucker for P01135809...

Five years probation as well as a $5,000.00 fine, 100 hours community. And he must write a letter of apology. He must also continue to cooperate with prosecutors in other trials...

'Conspiracy to commit?' WTF is that? The sentence proves he really did nothing criminal. What a joke.

Actually they are being convicted of misdemeanors and not felonies. And they do it understanding the system is corrupt today.
Wrong.

“Chesebro pleaded guilty to a single felony charge of conspiracy to commit filing of false documents and will receive five years' probation and a $5,000 fine, in exchange for agreeing to testify and provide documents and evidence.” ibid

You guys should watch the video allocution I posted in post 50.

The prosecutor read the conspiracy to which Chesebro is admitting to. She names all the names, including Trump.

I'll link it here again, beginning where she reads the conspiracy and names the names:

He gets to keep his law license, it appears, after probation....or maybe now? His lawyer made comment to record this crime as not a crime of moral turpitude.

I think he can lose his license to practice, if it is a crime of moral turpitude???? Or maybe not?

Forum List

Back