Powerball Jackpot - Best States In Which To Play

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
If you play, maybe these states would be your best bet!

images

States where lottery winners could remain anonymous

Currently six states — Delaware, Kansas, Maryland, North Dakota, Ohio and South Carolina — allow lottery winners to remain anonymous. And four more — Colorado, Connecticut, Vermont and Massachusetts — allow anonymity if the winners claim their winnings through a trust.

If you play, maybe these states would be your best bet!

images

States where lottery winners could remain anonymous

Currently six states — Delaware, Kansas, Maryland, North Dakota, Ohio and South Carolina — allow lottery winners to remain anonymous. And four more — Colorado, Connecticut, Vermont and Massachusetts — allow anonymity if the winners claim their winnings through a trust.

I'm happy that Massachusetts is one of the states that allows winners to remain anonymous. I play the Massachusetts lottery by subscription, you don't have to reside in the state to participate.

I like the idea that in order to collect you need to let the Lottery folks tell the world
who has just won boatloads of cash.....

Let the kidnappings begin for families and friends.....
Win the $500 million prize and spend most of it on security for all your family members
and friends.

Even if winners have the resources to provide security for their families, there are other issues.

When people win large prizes, and it is publicly known, they can feel obliged to help relatives and friends, which can get out of hand very.

Also, when winners identity is revealed,, relatives and friends can subtley seek financial help. It can be very difficult to resist such requests, especially without it causing rifts.

The "Lotto Madness" that has swept across America reveals something about our culture. While this might not reach the level of needing a post event "debriefing" a closer look at how these large lotteries effect our culture may be important. A close inspection of how people react to the idea of winning a large sum of money exposes more then a few flaws in our values and the way we think.

During the latest lotto that sported a massive well publicized jackpot people used money that was intended to be used to pay rent and even the food stamp money given to them by tax payers to buy tickets. This is indeed madness. If you would like to read more the article below titled, "Lotto Madness" delves deeper into this subject and its affects on how we think about money and wealth.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2012/12/lotto-madness.html

The Porirua $15m Lotto winner has honoured a pledge to give half to his mate, but with a catch or two.

"It's been an incredible week - even now it feels like I'm floating on cloud nine. I think I'll feel like this for a while yet," the man, who wants to stay anonymous, said on Wednesday.

$15m Lotto win split over drink

LOTTERY FEVER IS ALSO SWEEPING THE UK!

This is a service message to let you know that we expect to see high volumes of visitors to The National Lottery website in the hours leading up to the close of ticket sales for the Lotto draw at 7.30pm this Saturday 9th January.

If you plan to buy a ticket for any of our draw based games this week and you need to add funds to your account to play, we would recommend that you do this as early as possible in order to avoid disappointment.

Sincerely,

The National Lottery Team
www.national-lottery.co.uk

Last edited:
gettyimages-175744271.jpg

What to Do if You Win Saturday's $800 Million Powerball Jackpot

But as Fortune calculated for the $450 million sum, money will be taken out for taxes. If one person won the $800 million payout and elected to receive the money at once, there would be a $496 million prize before taxes and a $328,252,000 haul after taxes, for a hypothetical winner living in New York.

Otherwise, the same N.Y. resident could collect the cash over 29 years at the $800 million figure through an annuity. After taxes, the winner would receive about $529 million in New York. Here’s a state-by-state breakdown of the average amounts a jackpot winner would receive for a lump sum versus an annuity

What to Do if You Win Saturday's $800 Million Powerball Jackpot

I've only played the lottery once in my life years ago. I bought 30 tickets and won 50 bucks. I heard it might reach $1 billion tonight, maybe it's time to take another shot.

If you actually do win the Powerball ...

1. Don't immediately scream to the world that you've won. Tell nobody.

2. Despite what some tell you, _don't_ sign the ticket immediately, as you may not be able to do the blind trust thing if you do. Put it in a safe place that nobody knows about. Since you haven't told anyone you've won, nobody will go looking for it.

3. Make copies of the ticket, and take those with you at first. You're rich now. Go buy a copy machine.

4. Hire an accountant and/or attorney who specializes in such windfalls.

5. Find out whether it's possible to put the money in a blind trust. In such blind trusts, the beneficiary (you) remains anonymous. Some states don't allow people to remain anonymous while claiming lottery prizes. Some do. If it's a state lottery, you're stuck with the laws of that state, as you have to claim in that state. Something like Powerball, I think you can claim in any state. That is, you can change residency to a state that does allow blind trusts.

Illuminati jokes: REPEAT Powerball soars, largest U.S. lottery jackpot ever UNTIL 1 BILLION

Rigged state lotteries alone reveal illuminati TOTAL control of media, politics and "justice"
Questions that illuminati media will never pose, not to mention will never discuss:
TV "drawings":
- Why is the number of lottery jackpot "winners" NOT announced IMMEDIATELY after the last ball?
- why isn't the public allowed to watch?
- why do the odds for each "drawn" combination decrease with the increase of the jackpot sum, or in other words with the number of bets?
Jackpot "Winners":
- why only exceptionally do they get a public face? Reminder: almost all winners of Spain's El Gordo, world's largest lottery drawn in public, don't remain anonymous.
- why do almost all "winners" who get a public face state that they don't want to change their lifestyle, starting by their house, because they love the neighbors and so on?

BASICS
Rigged Megamillions and Euromillions lotteries, apes are 99% human hoax: SAME basic TRICK
Mind Control Techniques - in fact just the Big Lie at work: Apes are 99% human, & rigged lotteries hoax: SAME basic TRICK

UNDENIABLE fact that these 10 BASIC questions were ** NEVER ** MENTIONED in EU/US media IMMEDIATELY reveals illuminati TOTAL control
Illuminati exposed - Basics: Who, Goal, Tactics: 10 never asked questions reveal illuminati control of politics, "justice", media, economy and "science"

Slot machines software specification same as claw machines.
Handing money vs handing stuffed animals - the ONE real difference:
Reductionism in End Times - KEY to conspiracies. In fact nothing escapes its Laws.: Slot machines software specification same as claw machines

Forum List

Back