Praise Allah, John F’n Kerry Not Ruling Out 2020

That asshole Kerry had a book written by his fellow veterans detailing his cowardice. That is pretty damn sorry, isn't it?

Some of the best money I ever spent was donating to The Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth.

Kerry was a real coward and shithead. Thank god he wasn't elected President. He is tied with that Crooked Hillary piece of shit for the title of "Worst Secretary of State Ever".
100% repub Bullshit Swift boat pos were liars Paid liars Kerry was there Trump was hiding in his doctors office
Hopefully you lose all your money and come to trump to lend you a few lol

What’s his list of accomplishments you ask?

He married a filthy rich moonbat.

Guess Which Famous Democrat Won't Rule Out Running In 2020?
Imbecile trumpkins have no right to talk about accomplishments. Donald’s only accomplishment was inheriting daddy’s money and running everything he touched into bankruptcy until he started “selling apartments” to Russians.

I know, you skanks hate anyone who actually IS accomplished

How'd Scary Kerry Lurch get rich?

LOL Gotcha
How did the orange sociopath get rich? His daddy left him money.

Is run along

I don't take direction from you fake lawyer.

Sources say Trump inherited between 2 and 20 million form his father, the exact amount isn't known. His net worth today is around 3 billion dollars. I'd say he'e done very well...of course you're as stupid as a stump and won't grasp it

So if he did inherit a full 20 million, he increased his wealth by 150 times. Given those numbers, I'd say that he has also increased the greatness of this country proportionally. So we are at least 100 times greater than we were when Obama was President.
He inherited over 100’million. And you have no clue what the orange sociopath is worth because you’ve never seen it’s tax returns.

This what that piece of shit Kerry thinks about his fellow veterans. By the way he never saw any of this bullshit. Just telling lies to a committee.

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.
You say are lies Kerry saw with his own eyes Republicans getting their rocks off

Imbecile trumpkins have no right to talk about accomplishments. Donald’s only accomplishment was inheriting daddy’s money and running everything he touched into bankruptcy until he started “selling apartments” to Russians.

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

Sources say Trump inherited between 2 and 20 million form his father, the exact amount isn't known. His net worth today is around 3 billion dollars. I'd say he'e done very well...of course you're as stupid as a stump and won't grasp it

So if he did inherit a full 20 million, he increased his wealth by 150 times. Given those numbers, I'd say that he has also increased the greatness of this country proportionally. So we are at least 100 times greater than we were when Obama was President.
He inherited over 100’million. And you have no clue what the orange sociopath is worth because you’ve never seen it’s tax returns.
/----/ Trump did not inherit 100 million.
Did Trump inherit over $100 million as Rubio said at the March 3 debate? Trump did inherit money, but we could find no independent way to confirm the amount, so we are not rating the statement on our Truth-O-Meter. However, we will review what we do know about Trump's finances. Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

TRump plays the market like sassy does lol

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

Sources say other wise. Link your claim ...my guess is you won't...or can't ya lying sack of pus and even if it was 100 mil.it's now 3 billion....math is hard eh?

That asshole Kerry had a book written by his fellow veterans detailing his cowardice. That is pretty damn sorry, isn't it?

Some of the best money I ever spent was donating to The Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth.

Kerry was a real coward and shithead. Thank god he wasn't elected President. He is tied with that Crooked Hillary piece of shit for the title of "Worst Secretary of State Ever".
100% repub Bullshit Swift boat pos were liars Paid liars Kerry was there Trump was hiding in his doctors office

Fake news about the veterans that exposed Kerry's cowardice from the Kerry campaign. Only the idiot Moon Bats who were so stupid as to think that asshole Kerry would make a good President thinks that he served honorably. He was a piece of shit.

The only lies we saw were Kerry's lies about his service like the hilarious lie of "Christmas in Cambodia" or his band aid Purple Hearts.

Thank god the SBVFTT exposed him being a shithead. Great service to their country. Hope that is what cost him the Presidency. He deserved to be told to take a hike.

This what that piece of shit Kerry thinks about his fellow veterans. By the way he never saw any of this bullshit. Just telling lies to a committee.

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.
You say are lies Kerry saw with his own eyes Republicans getting their rocks off

No he didn't Moon Bat. Look at the first four words of his testimony you moron. He said he had "heard" it from somebody else. LOL.

That coward was only in the country for four fucking months. He hardly was there long enough to break in a pair of boots. He was lying.

This thread brings out the real scumbags.

Idiots that voted for Slick Willy, Crooked Hillary, that shithead Obama and now to justify that piece of shit John "Fucking" Kerry.

Maybe they are hoping for a mainstream Democrat or else they get Maxine Waters.

Democrats - party of scumbags. They prove it every day.

Fake news about the veterans that exposed Kerry's cowardice from the Kerry campaign. Only the idiot Moon Bats who were so stupid as to think that asshole Kerry would make a good President thinks that he served honorably. He was a piece of shit.

The only lies we saw were Kerry's lies about his service like the hilarious lie of "Christmas in Cambodia" or his band aid Purple Hearts.

Thank god the SBVFTT exposed him being a shithead. Great service to their country. Hope that is what cost him the Presidency. He deserved to be told to take a hike.
He was there Your punk Trump was in the Drs office

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

/——/,Tax returns show income not net worth, you imbecile. You’d know if you’d ever filed one.

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

/——/,Tax returns show income not net worth, you imbecile. You’d know if you’d ever filed one.
but where did the income come from?? Putin??? Pay back?

Is run along

/——/ No, that would be Hildabeast who got money from Putin.

/——/ No, that would be Hildabeast who got money from Putin.
OH?? she laundered money too??? I didn't know that

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

Liar! His tax returns were presented by that ugly guy on MSNBC. Were you sleeping or something?

hqdefault.jpg

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

Liar! His tax returns were presented by that ugly guy on MSNBC. Were you sleeping or something?

hqdefault.jpg
For one hand picked year mueller has the rest ,,,,trump is a pos and mueller has his number

He was there Your punk Trump was in the Drs office

You mean like Joe Biden? Sorry but Bush served in the Air National guard unlike during Vietnam when your hero Slick Willy was writing letters saying how he loathed the military and that asshole Obama was hanging out with his communists buddies when he could have been serving his country, wasn't he?

I was there. Got there in October 0f 1967 and left in March of 1970.

Kerry didn't serve jackshit in four months. He was a fucking coward according to the people he did serve with. They even wrote a book about what a scumbag he was. I suggest you go read the book so you won't be so confused.

It takes a real moron to think John Kerry is the cat's meow. One of the worst scumbags in the history of American politics.

You really need to pull your head out of your Moon Bat ass.

Is run along

hqdefault.jpg
For one hand picked year mueller has the rest ,,,,trump is a pos and mueller has his number

Keep livin' the dream, loser.

livin-the-dream-m-fucking-living-it-sent-in-by-8425426.png

[Q

I think we all know the stupid Moon Bats like you suffering from the mental illness know as Trump Derangement Syndrome are pretty much the scum of this country, don't we?

....still waiting on this military records 'Lurch' promised he would release to the public last time he ran for President...

...any day now...

Forum List

Back