Praise Allah, John F’n Kerry Not Ruling Out 2020

What’s his list of accomplishments you ask?

He married a filthy rich moonbat.

Guess Which Famous Democrat Won't Rule Out Running In 2020?

Kerry served in the Navy, did time in Vietnam under fire. I know of a couple republican presidents who moved heaven and earth to keep from serving their country like Kerry did. Add Bolton to that list of draft dodging cowards since he's adviser to the present 'commander in chief'

'Using your logic Clinton was a draft dodger.

By the way nothing was stopping Ears from serving. ....well maybe that pesky birth certificate thing, but other than that, nope

Kerry served in the Navy, did time in Vietnam under fire. I know of a couple republican presidents who moved heaven and earth to keep from serving their country like Kerry did. Add Bolton to that list of draft dodging cowards since he's adviser to the present 'commander in chief'
Unlike Kerry, I’ve spent Christmas in Cambodia.

Is your position why you voted for draft dodger Clinton over a crippled war hero and Obama over a crippled war hero?

"They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country"

I bet Kerry never strapped a fighter jet into his back either.

"They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country"
Yep. War hero was a coward who never tried to stop it.

And we have the strongest and best equipped military and the highest morale in over 16 years.

Imagine how crappy our military would be if Hillary had won? A Hillary administration would be trying to turn them into limp-wristed pussies.

And we have the strongest and best equipped military and the highest morale in over 16 years.

Imagine how crappy our military would be if Hillary had won? A Hillary administration would be trying to turn them into limp-wristed pussies.

Yes, the military needed equipment it didn’t want in order to feed contractors.

:cuckoo:

Yes, the military needed equipment it didn’t want in order to feed contractors.

:cuckoo:

So the contractors get fat, the soldiers get better protection, and the enemy gets killed.

Where's the problem?

Imbecile trumpkins have no right to talk about accomplishments. Donald’s only accomplishment was inheriting daddy’s money and running everything he touched into bankruptcy until he started “selling apartments” to Russians.

I know, you skanks hate anyone who actually IS accomplished

How'd Scary Kerry Lurch get rich?

LOL Gotcha

Imbecile trumpkins have no right to talk about accomplishments. Donald’s only accomplishment was inheriting daddy’s money and running everything he touched into bankruptcy until he started “selling apartments” to Russians.

LOL Gotcha
How did the orange sociopath get rich? His daddy left him money.

Is run along

You don't have a clue what President Trump has accomplished. If you really did, you'd be curled up in your closet in a fetal position, sucking your thumb, and crying yourself to sleep tonight.

LOL Gotcha

Actually Kerry is not all that rich. $198 million is pretty paltry in the big scheme of things. he could easily wipe that out by running for President, which I hope he does.

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

I don't take direction from you fake lawyer.

Sources say Trump inherited between 2 and 20 million form his father, the exact amount isn't known. His net worth today is around 3 billion dollars. I'd say he'e done very well...of course you're as stupid as a stump and won't grasp it

LOL Gotcha

Actually Kerry is not all that rich. $198 million is pretty paltry in the big scheme of things. he could easily wipe that out by running for President, which I hope he does.

The point is he didn't build that wealth he married into it

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

I don't take direction from you fake lawyer.

Sources say Trump inherited between 2 and 20 million form his father, the exact amount isn't known. His net worth today is around 3 billion dollars. I'd say he'e done very well...of course you're as stupid as a stump and won't grasp it

So if he did inherit a full 20 million, he increased his wealth by 150 times. Given those numbers, I'd say that he has also increased the greatness of this country proportionally. So we are at least 100 times greater than we were when Obama was President.

LOL Gotcha

The point is he didn't build that wealth he married into it

You're not counting the money he got from the Russians while he was Secretary of State.

:laugh:

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

I don't recall donald trump ever working a real job and I recall him skipping the draft during the Vietnam "conflict" when millions of people, including my brother, were summoned. trump is such a little whore.

BTW: "Allah" is the word in the Arabic language for "God." In the Spanish, it is Dios. In the French language, the word is Dieu.

LOL Gotcha

Is run along

Some get left money. Some squander wealth. I can think of one family in Canada who threw away millions. From the Seagram's legacy. Worst bitch ever from that family that backed the Unicorn killer. Ira Einhorn. You know.

The first green dude who composted Holly. Earth Day Founder.

Trump got left a few millions and turned them into multi millions.

Forum List

Back