Prancing, limp wristed liberals worried about voting rights for trannies

Disenfranchising only a small number of citizens could still change election results. For instance, only 654 votes separated the winner from the loser in last year’s congressional race in North Carolina’s 7th District. Democrat Mike McIntyre narrowly defeated Republican David Rouzer.

Well, republicans certainly hope so, they’re not going to win elections on the merits of their policies alone.

what are the authors worried about then?

You didn’t bother to read your own article?

The House bill requires people to present government-issued photo identification in order to vote. This poses unique challenges to citizens who have transitioned to a gender different from the one assigned to them at birth. Transgender citizens must navigate a difficult maze of state and federal requirements to obtain new IDs that accurately reflect their gender.

Or is comprehension the problem?

I believe that transgender people and schizophrenic people should be allowed to vote multiple times.

It's not THEIR fault that they are "confused". :cuckoo:

Of course people shouldn't choose to be transgendered or gay. How dare they. It reminds me of all those assholes out there that choose to be left handed. What the hell is wrong with those people. Satan obviously has control of them.

Prancing, limp wristed liberals worried about voting rights for trannies

I'm liberal, I don't prance much and I had surgery on one of the my wrists but you're wrong that I'm worried about the voting rights for transsexuals.

I'm concerned about making sure that all Americans have equal rights to vote even a sad sick little twitch like you.

when they came for the trannys I was not a tranny so I did not act

do you hear yourself ?

what are the authors worried about then?

You didn’t bother to read your own article?

The House bill requires people to present government-issued photo identification in order to vote. This poses unique challenges to citizens who have transitioned to a gender different from the one assigned to them at birth. Transgender citizens must navigate a difficult maze of state and federal requirements to obtain new IDs that accurately reflect their gender.

Or is comprehension the problem?

Tough shit. You make choices and live with them. If they want to vote, do what it takes to "navigate" the maze built by the very government they want to vote in. I hold no sympathy for people who make a choice and then want some special exception because of their choices.

I'm curious, do trannies who get the a risk surgery get their prostate removed as well? Nothing says female like having a prostate

I'm curious, do trannies who get the a risk surgery get their prostate removed as well? Nothing says female like having a prostate

Who cares? It's none of anyone's business what choice they make regarding their sexual orientation of wish to be one gender or the other. What is important to note with that is it's also not our business to offer them some special exemption/exception for that choice when it comes to voting.

If we need ID to drive, ID to buy a firearm, ID to buy alcohol, i see no reason why a proof of identity is bothersome to LOLberals regarding voting. Buck up, get the proper ID and then vote. Same as anyone else.

This is essentially a nonissue being plugged by LOLberal retards who depend on multiple votes from dead people and other LOLberals to win elections.

Thread after thread attacking trasngender people... this is psychotic.

Fucktards like novasteve are terrified of a changing society and because they lack self-confidence and self-esteem, they lash out at whoever they perceive as "weak" in society. Their perception problem prohibits them from seeing themselves as they really are: scared, bitter and immature.

Forum List

Back