Pray for our country.

Anyway, there isn't anything we can do to prevent the time of the great tribulations. Pray and beg for forgiveness. I know I am.
Trump can fight this bullshit in the courts and insist on a Republican visibly verifying every vote coming out of Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwauki.

If the Democrat political machine takes over an EC lock on states we are DEAD.

Anyway, there isn't anything we can do to prevent the time of the great tribulations. Pray and beg for forgiveness. I know I am.
Trump can fight this bullshit in the courts and insist on a Republican visibly verifying every vote coming out of Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwauki.

If the Democrat political machine takes over an EC lock on states we are DEAD.
Don't want to sound gloom and doom, but the writing is on the wall.

To prevent mass riots like have never seen, perhaps it is better this plays out like this.

Who knows?

To prevent mass riots like have never seen, perhaps it is better this plays out like this.
Who knows?
You mean let the Chicom puppet Biden take power so people dont get hurt?

Are you fucking kidding me?

We are all His children ... He will speak to anyone, and I feel He does however they will listen.
I am not suggesting that everyone is listening ... :thup:

Who knows?

Wouldn't have mattered imo. Trump would face such a relentless attack. I honestly don't think it would matter if he won or not.

The amount of crap we would have dealt with with him as President probably wouldn't have been worth it.

The reason is that swamp in Washington (around the world) isn't going anywhere.

I think we were foolish in thinking the democrats (globalists) weren't going to do this. The disease, the mail in votes, the miraculous discovery of 140k votes ALL FOR biden in Michigan, a water main broke that damaged mail in votes in Atlanta (home of cnn) all of which were "dried off) and all for biden.

As I have said, the tribulations is the writing on the wall.

Forum List

Back