Prayer group kicked out of mall

Regardless, it became a serious issue for Mall's once that trend was allowed to flourish inside and upon the walk paths inside the Malls. It's basically indecent exposure without a resolve, because the police wouldn't enforce decency standard's or back up the shop owner's for fear of conflict with such character's.
I had a construction partner, that had his wife sew the flies closed on his boxers, so that he could wear them as shorts. But, since he's white, it wasn't indecent.

I thought you were through here.

I mean, didn't you say "Nothing more is needed" in reference to this thread?

I reiterate.

Nothing else is needed. I can still laugh at and poke fun at you MAGAs for your bullshit for as long as I want to, though.

5And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward. 6But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
7And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.
Praying is one thing yes, but singing and praising with great joy and passion is another part that hopefully delivers a great message and experience for those who are ok with it.

If people don't like it, then they can walk away with their feet and legs, otherwise the very body parts that were designed by God, and that aren't restricted in any way. I guarantee you that the Mall won't suffer the loss because they who oppose only number in the few.

I guess you can use profanity but prayer is not allowed.

Department stores and malls can be considered public spaces. However, it is important to note that while these spaces are open to the public, they are privately owned and may have certain rules and regulations set by the management.

No churches in Florida? Why didn't they use them? Kinda strange. Lol. :)

Department stores and malls can be considered public spaces. However, it is important to note that while these spaces are open to the public, they are privately owned and may have certain rules and regulations set by the management.

No churches in Florida? Why didn't they use them? Kinda strange. Lol. :)
Maybe they were spreading the Gospel message.

Forum List

Back