Prayer group kicked out of mall

Praying is one thing yes, but singing and praising with great joy and passion is another part that hopefully delivers a great message and experience for those who are ok with it.

If people don't like it, then they can walk away with their feet and legs, otherwise the very body parts that were designed by God, and that aren't restricted in any way. I guarantee you that the Mall won't suffer the loss because they who oppose only number in the few.
Looking for an exception? That's typical.

That may be why leftists avoid malls. I avoid the black gangs that no one wants to do anything about
I avoid the Mall because of the routinely high prices....and over-all atmosphere of sad failure~

iu

Praying is one thing yes, but singing and praising with great joy and passion is another part that hopefully delivers a great message and experience for those who are ok with it.

If people don't like it, then they can walk away with their feet and legs, otherwise the very body parts that were designed by God, and that aren't restricted in any way. I guarantee you that the Mall won't suffer the loss because they who oppose only number in the few.

They damn sure can.

It's not worth answering.

I'm sure for you it isn't because it destroys your victimhood narrative.

The answer appears to be no, they didn't have permission. They took it upon themselves to go on someone else's property and be disruptive, so they were thrown out. End of story. They aren't victims and neither are you.

Glad we cleared that up.

The answer appears to be no, they didn't have permission. They took it upon themselves to go on someone else's property and be disruptive, so they were thrown out. End of story. They aren't victims and neither are you.

Glad we cleared that up.

Victimhood narrative?

Sure thing, Saul! :laughing0301:

Glad we cleared that up.
you sound like a commie.

Deflection noted.. Now you got something to add to the topic or you are without word's because you are stupid ?
i am the one who researched the topic of this thread, posted relevant facts, including a video of the incident.

you senile maggot offered retarded drivel, completely unrelated to the incident at hand.

demons, for sure. consult pastor rich, as a former drug lord, he might even be able to hook you up.

Department stores and malls can be considered public spaces. However, it is important to note that while these spaces are open to the public, they are privately owned and may have certain rules and regulations set by the management.

No churches in Florida? Why didn't they use them? Kinda strange. Lol. :)
It was just another test, otherwise to see just how far down the rabbit hole this nation has gone when it comes to it rejecting God's people, and ultimately God himself.

It appears there might not be no coming back from the hole she has fallen into now, and soon it's going to be God's time once again to unfortunately teach this world the error of the ungodly man's extremely rebellious, arrogant, and selfish ways. Everything is a test.

i am the one who researched the topic of this thread, posted relevant facts, including a video of the incident.

you senile maggot offered retarded drivel, completely unrelated to the incident at hand.

demons, for sure. consult pastor rich, as a former drug lord, he might even be able to hook you up.
Still deflecting with your bull shite.

Forum List

Back