Prayer group kicked out of mall

Praying is one thing yes, but singing and praising with great joy and passion is another part that hopefully delivers a great message and experience for those who are ok with it.

If people don't like it, then they can walk away with their feet and legs, otherwise the very body parts that were designed by God, and that aren't restricted in any way. I guarantee you that the Mall won't suffer the loss because they who oppose only number in the few.
Just like they could walk away from a drag queen reading a story, right?

Trying to flip the script eh ? Yeah your demons sure are tough, because you sure can't handle them, they handle you.
oh no. a "No you" attack, queefed by a possessed weirdo. no script is flipped.

read the thread and assess who provided information about the thread topic, and who rambled retarded gibberish.

I guess you can use profanity but prayer is not allowed.

I would bet this mall allows all kinds of groups to meet there. It's just these evul xians that are 'disruptive'.

They should also cry 'Racism', since Remnant Revival is a predominately black national church movement. And, the choir is actually pretty good as well.

Last edited:
Malls need to post lists of people they don't want on their property, like black Christians and American citizens.
That would go over like a turd in a tornado, otherwise if CNN and the other race Hustler's were to see a sign like that, but in reality what's fit for the goose should be fit for the gander right ? Reminds me of Democrat's rejecting the immigrants when it was time for them to come and stay with them... ROTFLMBO 🤣

I'm sure for you it isn't because it destroys your victimhood narrative.

The answer appears to be no, they didn't have permission. They took it upon themselves to go on someone else's property and be disruptive, so they were thrown out. End of story. They aren't victims and neither are you.

Glad we cleared that up.
A nice little speech by you full of falsehoods.

Don't they have a church?
I am sure that they do, but how is their taking their congregation to the mall any different compared to those who run for president when doing such a thing obviously means having to go out on a campaign trail? Presidential candidates can take their messages all over the place, but people who believe in the Lord can't do the same thing with their beliefs about him?

God bless you and the prayer group always!!!

Holly

P.S. According to the write up, they weren't ordered to leave until after 30 to 40 minutes of whatever they were doing. I can understand why that happened. Even concerts can only go on for so long.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back