Prayer meeting at USMB

I heard Joseph Larson preach a sermon recently that was one of the most anointed sermons I"ve heard in quite some time. This is a young man who truly loves the LORD and he is also a worship leader and singer. I believe that those who lead in worship should have pure hearts and be living holy lives and this young man is living for Jesus Christ. You'll be blessed listening to him.

Lyrics to "I Cried Holy"

I dreamed of a city called Glory,
So bright and so fair.
When I entered the gates I cried, "Holy"
The angels all met me there.
They carried me from mansion to mansion,
And oh, the sights I saw,
Then I said, "I want to see Jesus,
‘Cause He’s the One who died for all!"

Chorus
I bowed on my knees and cried,
"Holy, Holy, Holy."
I clapped my hands and sang, "Glory,
Glory to the Son of God."

Then as I entered the gates of that city,
My loved ones all knew me well.
They took me down the streets of Heaven;
Oh, the scenes were too many to tell;
I saw Abraham, Jacob and Isaac,
I talked with Mark and Timothy.
Oh, but I said, "I want to see Jesus,
The One who died for me!"

Chorus
Oh, I bowed on my knees and cried,
"Holy, I cried Holy, I cried Holy."
I clapped my hands and sang, "Glory"
I sang, "Glory to the Son of God."

Last edited:

IT'S MY DESIRE

It’s my desire to live for Jesus,
It’s my desire to live for Him;
Though often I’ve failed and brought Him much shame,
It’s my desire to live for Him.

It’s my desire to help someone today,
Someone who might have failed to see the way;
I, too, was once so lost, but I found my way to God,
Now it’s my desire to live for Him.

If you could see where Jesus brought me from
To where I am today,
You would know the reason why I love Him so.
So you can take the world’s wealth and riches;
I don’t need earth’s fame.
It's my desire to live for Him.
- See more at: Song of the Day: IT'S MY DESIRE

Who is He, who's the mightiest of all
Who is He, creation trembles at His call
Who is He, the lowly sacrifice, who paid a victims price
His name is Jesus

Jesus from the Father's own right hand
Jesus, Son of God and Son of Man
Jesus who died and rose again
Jesus, He's the lion and the lamb

Who is He, with a power none contain
Who is He that every foe would fear his name
Who is He, who was humbly led away
To suffer that dark day, His name is Jesus

He's the lamb that was slain
He's the lion that reigns
My Savior and King both the same
Who is He, with the eyes that burn like fire

Who is He, oh the wonder He inspires
Who is He, who bore the guilt and shame
For the ones who'd gone astray
His name is Jesus

Last edited:

Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication.

Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise;

Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.

My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me.

Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me.

And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.

Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah.

I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.

Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues: for I have seen violence and strife in the city.

Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it.

Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets.

For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:

But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.

We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.

Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.

Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.

God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.

He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him: he hath broken his covenant.

The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.

Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.
Amen.

Psalm 55 Prayer

Meaning of Prayer in Psalm 55 - Matthew Henry Commentary:

Psalm 55 - Matthew Henry’s Commentary - Bible Commentary

(Read Psalm 55:9-15)

No wickedness so distresses the believer, as that which he witnesses in those who profess to be of the church of God. Let us not be surprised at the corruptions and disorders of the church on earth, but long to see the New Jerusalem. He complains of one that had been very industrious against him. God often destroys the enemies of the church by dividing them. And an interest divided against itself cannot long stand. The true Christian must expect trials from professed friends, from those with whom he has been united; this will be very painful; but by looking unto Jesus we shall be enabled to bear it. Christ was betrayed by a companion, a disciple, an apostle, who resembled Ahithophel in his crimes and doom. Both were speedily overtaken by Divine vengeance. And this prayer is a prophecy of the utter, the everlasting ruin, of all who oppose and rebel against the Messiah.
Each segment of the Psalm is examined and explains the purpose of praying Psalm 55 and the power of God to fulfill His Own Word. To continue reading more see the link about - Psalm 55 - Matthew Henry Commentary - May all who read and desire God's plans and purposes to be fulfilled in their lives be blessed today, In Jesus Name.

Last edited:
9/9/2015

Genesis 9 King James Version (KJV)

1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

7 And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

18 And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.

19 These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

28 And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.

29 And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.

King James Version (KJV)

Deuteronomy 19:1-10 King James Version (KJV)

1 When the Lord thy God hath cut off the nations, whose land the Lord thy God giveth thee, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their cities, and in their houses;

2 Thou shalt separate three cities for thee in the midst of thy land, which the Lord thy God giveth thee to possess it.

3 Thou shalt prepare thee a way, and divide the coasts of thy land, which the Lord thy God giveth thee to inherit, into three parts, that every slayer may flee thither.

4 And this is the case of the slayer, which shall flee thither, that he may live: Whoso killeth his neighbour ignorantly, whom he hated not in time past;

5 As when a man goeth into the wood with his neighbour to hew wood, and his hand fetcheth a stroke with the axe to cut down the tree, and the head slippeth from the helve, and lighteth upon his neighbour, that he die; he shall flee unto one of those cities, and live:

6 Lest the avenger of the blood pursue the slayer, while his heart is hot, and overtake him, because the way is long, and slay him; whereas he was not worthy of death, inasmuch as he hated him not in time past.

7 Wherefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt separate three cities for thee.

8 And if the Lord thy God enlarge thy coast, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, and give thee all the land which he promised to give unto thy fathers;

9 If thou shalt keep all these commandments to do them, which I command thee this day, to love the Lord thy God, and to walk ever in his ways; then shalt thou add three cities more for thee, beside these three:

10 That innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood be upon thee.

King James Version (KJV)

Leviticus 20:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

3 And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.

King James Version (KJV)

Proverbs 24:1-12 King James Version (KJV)

1 Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them.

2 For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.

3 Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:

4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.

7 Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

8 He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person.

9 The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.

10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.

11 If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;

12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?

King James Version (KJV)

Verse 1:
Oh Lord, I'm strivin',
tryin' to make it through this barren land,
but as I go from day to day,
I can hear my Savior say,
"trust me child, come on and hold my hand."
Chorus

Verse 2:
I'm comin' up Lord, although my burdens
sometime they press me down,
but if I can only keep this faith
I'll have strength just to run this race;
I'm lookin' for my starry crown.

Chorus

Verse 3:
This old race will be soon be over,
there'll be no more race for me to run.
And I will stand before God's throne,
all my heartaches will be gone,
I'll hear my Savior say, "welcome home".

Chorus

Chorus:
I'm comin' up on the rough side of the mountain,
I must hold to God, His powerful hand.
I'm comin' up on the rough side of the mountain,
I'm doin' my best to make it in.

Lyrics - "Rough Side of the Mountain" by Rev F.C. Barnes - www.africanamericancontributions.com

Verse 1:
(This morning when I rose),
I didn't have no doubt.

I didn't have no doubt.

I didn't have no doubt.

(I know the Lord) will take care of me,
(I know the Lord) will provide for me,
(and I know He will)
lead and guide me all the way,
yes, all the way.

Verse 2:
(I woke up this morning, I saw a brand new day),
I didn't have no doubt.

I didn't have no doubt.

I didn't have no doubt.

(and I know He will)
yes, all the way.

Verse 3:
(I woke up this morning with the Holy Ghost)
I didn't have no doubt.

(I woke up this morning with the Holy Ghost)
I didn't have no doubt.

(I got up this morning with the Holy Ghost)
I didn't have no doubt.

Vamp 1:
Felt like walking.

Vamp 2:
Felt like talking.

Vamp 3:
Felt like praying.

Vamp 4:
Felt like singing.

Vamp 5:
Felt like running.

Vamp 6:
Felt like shouting.

Ending:
(repeat as desired)

(And I know He will)
yes, all the way.

Mississippi Mass Choir - This Morning When I Rose Lyrics | MetroLyrics

1. Satan tried to deceive me while I was in my room one day he tried to tell me that my troubles they would never go away so confused with no one help me or show me the way in tear I knelt right by my bed side and I started to pray.

Chorus: I found answer down on my knees (oh yes) solution to my problem Jesus gave them to me satan thought he had me bound but Jesus set me free when he gave me answer down on my knees.

1. I felt the hand of Jesus touch me while on my knees there I prayed I felt the troubles those left burden as for me they all rolled away like a slave free from all shackles I lifted my hands in praise and shout I am free oh yes I am free praise to Jesus my king.
Chorus: I found answer down on my knees (oh yes) solution to my problem Jesus gave them me satan thought he had me bound but Jesus set me free when he gave me answer I was down on my knees.

The Answer

Last edited:

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Amen!

Psalm 23

Father, we thank you for this beautiful day! We thank you for all your many blessings that you pour out upon us day by day! We thank you for the peace you have given to us, our health, your joy, for the roof over our heads, for clean water and food and shelter, for the blessing of knowing you. We pray that for all who do not know you that you would send your Holy Spirit to draw them to Jesus today. Send laborers to share your glorious Gospel with them.

Jesus, we thank you for the victory that Kim Davis has obtained from your throne room. We ask you to avenge her of her enemies and that you would do whatever it takes to bring Judge Bunning to his knees in repentance and sorrow for his sins against you, Lord. We ask that you would avenge Kim Davis of her enemies and make it known in America that you are a Holy God and that your Word shall not be mocked! Avenge us, O God, of our enemies! In Jesus name we ask it!

Lord, we ask that you avenge the blood of over 50 million babies murdered by Planned Parenthood. We ask that you hold each person accountable that has been involved with the support of Planned Parenthood, the sale of murdered babies body parts, their organs, we ask that you avenge the blood of these murdered babies, Oh God! Do you do not delay your judgment!

Lord, we ask that the Christians in America rise up and pray against the evil in this land as never before! We ask that you begin to wake up your people in the early morning hours to seek your face, Lord Jesus. We ask you to search our hearts and show us anything that is not pleasing to you, Lord, that we may repent of it and turn away from it at once. May the words of our mouth and the meditation of our hearts be pleasing in your sight always, Jesus.

Lord, we ask that you send forth your laborers into the harvest to minister to all who do not know you that they may come to the Wedding Banquet you have prepared according to Matthew 22. Lord, we ask that you draw near to us as we draw near to you. We ask that you reveal your will to each one of us and that you send confirmation of your plans. Lord, we ask that you send your Holy Spirit to baptized those who have received you and are born again.

Lord, we ask that your will be done on this USMB board. We bind Satan in the name of Jesus Christ and command all spirits of chaos, confusion, doubt, unbelief, bitterness, wrath, seduction, vain imaginations, false teachings, deceiving spirits, spirits of infirmity, spirits of witchcraft, caging spirits, water spirits, hatred, murder, wrath, spirits of heaviness, depression, insanity, strife, envy, jealousy to be gone in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over this board today in the name of Jesus and hold the blood of Jesus Christ against every foul spirit that would seek to destroy the lives of those who are members or guests here - who are seeking to know Jesus. We claim these souls for the kingdom of heaven and ask you, Jesus, to reveal your love and your salvation to each one. In Jesus name. Amen.

9/10/2015

Jonah 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 Now the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,

2 Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me.

3 But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the Lord, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the Lord.

4 But the Lord sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.

5 Then the mariners were afraid, and cried every man unto his god, and cast forth the wares that were in the ship into the sea, to lighten it of them. But Jonah was gone down into the sides of the ship; and he lay, and was fast asleep.

6 So the shipmaster came to him, and said unto him, What meanest thou, O sleeper? arise, call upon thy God, if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not.

7 And they said every one to his fellow, Come, and let us cast lots, that we may know for whose cause this evil is upon us. So they cast lots, and the lot fell upon Jonah.

8 Then said they unto him, Tell us, we pray thee, for whose cause this evil is upon us; What is thine occupation? and whence comest thou? what is thy country? and of what people art thou?

9 And he said unto them, I am an Hebrew; and I fear the Lord, the God of heaven, which hath made the sea and the dry land.

10 Then were the men exceedingly afraid, and said unto him. Why hast thou done this? For the men knew that he fled from the presence of the Lord, because he had told them.

11 Then said they unto him, What shall we do unto thee, that the sea may be calm unto us? for the sea wrought, and was tempestuous.

12 And he said unto them, Take me up, and cast me forth into the sea; so shall the sea be calm unto you: for I know that for my sake this great tempest is upon you.

13 Nevertheless the men rowed hard to bring it to the land; but they could not: for the sea wrought, and was tempestuous against them.

14 Wherefore they cried unto the Lord, and said, We beseech thee, O Lord, we beseech thee, let us not perish for this man's life, and lay not upon us innocent blood: for thou, O Lord, hast done as it pleased thee.

15 So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging.

16 Then the men feared the Lord exceedingly, and offered a sacrifice unto the Lord, and made vows.

17 Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

King James Version (KJV)

Jonah 2 King James Version (KJV)

1 Then Jonah prayed unto the Lord his God out of the fish's belly,

2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

3 For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.

4 Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.

5 The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.

6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O Lord my God.

7 When my soul fainted within me I remembered the Lord: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.

8 They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

9 But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.

10 And the Lord spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.

King James Version (KJV)

Jonah 3 King James Version (KJV)

1 And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying,

2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.

3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.

4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.

6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.

7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:

8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?

10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

King James Version (KJV)

Jonah 4 King James Version (KJV)

1 But it displeased Jonah exceedingly, and he was very angry.

2 And he prayed unto the Lord, and said, I pray thee, O Lord, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.

3 Therefore now, O Lord, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for it is better for me to die than to live.

4 Then said the Lord, Doest thou well to be angry?

5 So Jonah went out of the city, and sat on the east side of the city, and there made him a booth, and sat under it in the shadow, till he might see what would become of the city.

6 And the Lord God prepared a gourd, and made it to come up over Jonah, that it might be a shadow over his head, to deliver him from his grief. So Jonah was exceeding glad of the gourd.

7 But God prepared a worm when the morning rose the next day, and it smote the gourd that it withered.

8 And it came to pass, when the sun did arise, that God prepared a vehement east wind; and the sun beat upon the head of Jonah, that he fainted, and wished in himself to die, and said, It is better for me to die than to live.

9 And God said to Jonah, Doest thou well to be angry for the gourd? And he said, I do well to be angry, even unto death.

10 Then said the Lord, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:

11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

King James Version (KJV)

Forum List

Back