Prayer Sunday

D

Dim Bulb

President Trump declared Sunday as Prayer Sunday saying "it's been a long time". I don't understand what he means by "it's been a long time?" For Texas? For Americans? For himself?

I pray that all Christians eventually figure out that a star is somewhat larger than a fig leaf....

President Trump declared Sunday as Prayer Sunday saying "it's been a long time". I don't understand what he means by "it's been a long time?" For Texas? For Americans? For himself?
Hasn't been one since last year.
Presidential Proclamation -- National Day of Prayer, 2016
Wacky. Now the government tells us when to pray. I guess I'll just keep on praying every day. That way I don't have to keep up on decrees.
There was no decree.

Nothing he says means anything.

He has dementia.

It matters not. A day of prayer is just that. So, in unity, let's pray for God's mercy on this country and it's inhabitants that are struggling right now, and leave the politics for Monday....

Ya! Eat food and over imbibe in the alchohol.

What do gluttony and pharmacia have to do with prayer?

Of course there will those who can't see beyond self, but for those who are capable of empathy, pray....

Nothing he says means anything.

He has dementia.

What he says means everything. Here is why nutter:
Trump-Whitehouse-020817-lt.jpg

For America. Unfortunately Obama was an Anti Christian Anti Semite Bigot.

The Left will declare Sunday as A White Supremacist Holiday as only Racists Pray according to them.

Forum List

Back