Pre-Debate debacles -- Ear Bud Checks, 30 minute breaks..

Tyrone, winner. It's official: The above thread has been awarded the 'Stupid Post of the Month Award'. The 'Stupid' award, the highest award for inane comparison and stupid thinking, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rational for the award recognizes that some stupid posts far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. Please accept this award with our fondest wishes it is not an inheritable trait.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder
On Tyranny

Tyrone, winner. It's official: The above thread has been awarded the 'Stupid Post of the Month Award'. The 'Stupid' award, the highest award for inane comparison and stupid thinking, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rational for the award recognizes that some stupid posts far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. Please accept this award with our fondest wishes it is not an inheritable trait.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder
On Tyranny

Ewww....this needs to be disseminated and taken apart piece by piece.
I don't have the time right now, but I may come back to it

That would be a hoot.
What would be even better is to intercept and supplant with Kamara calling him a racist
e8a5826cf9b0c1fab413edd3920e984ebb7c8fac32597d2932c55166eb7f09d2.jpeg

On Tyranny

Joe "5 Deferments" Biden

That would be a hoot.
What would be even better is to intercept and supplant with Kamara calling him a racist

As he obviously talks what is written for him by others, then you could jam his listening device and then intercept it and start telling himself yourself what he'll just automatically speak, something like:

"I don't even know why I'm at this debate, debating and campaigning are a waste of time because my Handler's have already told me to stay in my basement because the election is going to be stolen 3 weeks after November 3 when all the Illegally filled in Mail-In Ballots are counted, now can I go home because it's way past my bedtime?"

Imagine the REACTION if live on TV Creepy Joe said the above!

He can't take the mental pressure / pace, needs breaks to minimize mental breakdowns / gaffes....

BREAKING: Joe Biden’s Campaign Requests
Breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during Tonight’s
First Debate — VIDEO

'On Tuesday morning the Biden Campaign requested TWO debate breaks tonight during the presidential debate. The Biden campaign want breaks EVERY 30 MINUTES during the debate tonight!'

'NO CHEATING, JOE!
-- 'I will NOT AGREE tot his condition.'

"Also — The Trump campaign has requested a third party entity to inspect both candidates for communication devices like an ear piece before the debate tonight.
-- The Biden Campaign has NOT AGREED to this."

Gee, I wonder why not...?!

Bwuhahahahaha :p

Source, you guessed it. The Gateway Pundit.

Wireless signals are broadcast.
If Biden is getting ques from his team, Trump could win a grand slam intercepting them

Go fuck yourself, Chris Wallace

Didn't realize you were such a biden hugger.
And oh, I'm not Chris Wallace

No! No!

I was doing Biden as Ron Burgundy after Trump team hacked the earbud!

Ahhhh......understood.
I wasn't aware of that skit.
lol

Last edited:
That would be a hoot.

One thing The Donald should do, this is because the Moderator is certain to let Creepy Joe babble over the given time to respond, The Donald should openly point out to the Moderator he's allowing this and that therefore The Donald should say he wants the same time to respond that Creepy Joe is being given.

Also if Creepy Joe babbles while The Donald is trying to respond then The Donald should tell him to stop interrupting and let him talk.

With the suspected ear piece because Creepy Joe's Handler's have refused to allow him to be searched pre-Debate for a listening device, who knows if Creepy Joe's hearing is even any use these days? He can barely read what is written for him off a Teleprompter anymore.

Forum List

Back