Precognition and the Non Ordinary Dream: NASA

UFOOWNERS

Rookie
Aug 14, 2015
In the light of day I saw the tragic NASA space shuttle array! array! But on the previous night all cargo and I would be carried away! away! And even now within much dismay. I have finally and evermore to say... NASA the T. D. (tragic disaster or to Denver and Tyler) space shuttle concept flight is thrown away!

An array is an exploded view of something showing its parts like in a dictionary.
This poem came to mind pretty fast and as I was writing the last line of this poem a synchronistic thought came to mind: "I promise you heaven true." Which is a Nirvana lyric and we know that Nirvana made the Heart Shaped Box song (And the universe is a box whose candle is the Sun) and after about 12 years what do we see out in the heavens on Pluto's surface but a heart shaped design.

I had a dream about the February 1, 2003 Columbia tragedy. I didn't recall having had this dream until after I saw the tragedy on CNN. Within this dream I saw an archetypal image of a looming UFO up in the sky above the trees behind my house. I was then turned 90 degrees to my left parallel to the back of my house and looking up I could see the NASA space shuttle in orbit as if with a telescopic view. My attention was then turned off to the right of the NASA space shuttle at the distant stars in the background of space. Some of these stars rushed forward and quickly assembled into a big cargo net that quickly rushed off and through the NASA space shuttle as if carrying away what was supposed to be used to spy on Russia inside the cargo bay. About a week later a synchronicity occurred to me to get out my binoculars and go and look in a particular direction of the sky and when I did I saw a metal sphere UFO. If you would like to see a video similar to what I just described you can go to youtube NASA wtf did you do to p*ss off E. T.
"By far, reality is the best invention yet for Lockheed Martin. What have they already thought of next!" Terrestrial Officers Tyler and Denver on Intelligent Design
I hope that you find all of this very interesting. Best regards...

Last edited:
At the end of this dream I was turned another 90 degrees to my left looking in the opposite direction parallel to the back of my house and looking out in the direction of the Reddies river I saw a city water tower out of place their with a magnified image. Now every morning in my travels what do I see but a city water tower ahead of me.

You ACTUALLY saw the space shuttle explode just before it happened?

No...you didn't. You as every human being is worried every time they watch something inhabited by people strapped to several million tons of explosives take to the sky.

You are not a psychic. You are moderately naive and could use the services of a psychiatrist to help you resolve a better grip on reality. Your dreams ARE NOT REALITY.

This is very nice of you Irish Ram. And thank you too. The first to engage me in a normal conversation about what I am trying to convey. I am not trying to say anything special about me or the other just trying to give a glimpse at disclosure which I think is very special.

Last edited:
You ACTUALLY saw the space shuttle explode just before it happened? In the dream there was no explsion of the NASA space shuttle. The cargo net made out of stars permeated the NASA space shuttle as if netting something and then carryied it away.

No...you didn't. You as every human being is worried every time they watch something inhabited by people strapped to several million tons of explosives take to the sky.

You are not a psychic. You are moderately naive and could use the services of a psychiatrist to help you resolve a better grip on reality. Your dreams ARE NOT REALITY.

I have already had the use of the services of a psychotherapist in the form of a book birth death and transcendence in psychotherapy. This book will tell you that what I have to say is at the least meaningful to me.

I have already had the use of the services of a psychotherapist in the form of a book birth death and transcendence in psychotherapy. This book will tell you that what I have to say is at the least meaningful to me.

Maybe...but that is a far cry from what should be meaningful to anyone else.

For what it may be worth, I believe that the odds favor the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life in the universe.

Maybe...but that is a far cry from what should be meaningful to anyone else.
It is reality for everyone else I didn't say otherwise. Just saying what you need to hear. Just wait and watch what happens. It will be a good thing even though it is associated me.
I talked with someone a cattle mutilation investigator with a law enforcement background and he said that what I have to say is very interesting at the least

Forum List

Back