PredFan, the USMB Nostradamus looks ahead.

Pred...who did you predict would win the election last November?

I predicted that Obama would. (Look it up) In fact, predicted obama would win two terms even before he was elected the first time.

The issue that scientists are concerned with is called climate change. Not global warming. Catch up, will ya?

Actually, they use whichever name suits them. If it's hot outside they say Global Warming. If it's cold out they say Climate Change.

I'll bet you can predict whether or not you will accept one of my lunch invitations this year. I have invited you to meet for lunch 4 times now. You have declined all four. Go ahead....make a prediction, dummy.

I predict that I will continue to decline.

Someone may look it up. But why not just provide the link to your prediction. Thanks.

The issue that scientists are concerned with is called climate change. Not global warming. Catch up, will ya?

I'll bet you can predict whether or not you will accept one of my lunch invitations this year. I have invited you to meet for lunch 4 times now. You have declined all four. Go ahead....make a prediction, dummy.

He/she did what those republicans did that didn't admit Romney was going down in flames; he called the American people stupid and accepted an Obama victory. Basically he was a coward.

And you are a dumbass. I called it before obama even won the first election nit wit.

On Global Warming/Climate Change:

Since the earth is undoubtably in a cooling period, eventually the AGW croud will begin to explain that our efforts to curb global warming are starting to take effect and we need to do more.

And all the good little sheep go "Baaaaah baaaaaah Obaaaaaaama!"

Anything and everything proves global warmng. If it's cold, that proves global warming. If it's hot, that proves global warming. If it snows, that proves global warming. If therre is a drought, that proves global warming. If it rains, that proves global warmng. If a wild bear shits in the woods, that proves global warmng.

Ever think that Mother Nature is just a bitch in a steel jockstrap, and sometimes she is on the rag?

Since the earth is undoubtably in a cooling period, eventually the AGW croud will begin to explain that our efforts to curb global warming are starting to take effect and we need to do more.

Anything and everything proves global warmng. If it's cold, that proves global warming. If it's hot, that proves global warming. If it snows, that proves global warming. If therre is a drought, that proves global warming. If it rains, that proves global warmng. If a wild bear shits in the woods, that proves global warmng.

Ever think that Mother Nature is just a bitch in a steel jockstrap, and sometimes she is on the rag?

Exactly. But eventually the Global Warming didn't happen, and they must have had to change their tune. They started claiming that their efforts stopped the warming.

:eusa_hand:Damn !! :eusa_hand:

Awesome.

Head in the sand nutters. Fortunately, you are not growing your ranks.

Go away before you make a fool of yourself AGAIN!

There would have to be a first time.........

I looked back. You were wishy-washy on Romneys chances. You did stick with the "prediction" that he would lose......but you were on the fence. A few times, you even ranted about how the economy will immediately start to improve the day he is elected.

I called bullshit on your claim of never being wrong on a Presidential election.

Now.....tell me....is the number of idiot nutters who deny climate change growing smaller or larger?

How about lunch on Friday? My treat.

He/she did what those republicans did that didn't admit Romney was going down in flames; he called the American people stupid and accepted an Obama victory. Basically he was a coward.

And you are a dumbass. I called it before obama even won the first election nit wit.

Yeah, okay...whatever helps you sleep at night. You called the American people stupid because they didn't agree with you. Somehow, I'll take the wisdom of 332-206 over your aspirations there Nostra-dumbass.

Head in the sand nutters. Fortunately, you are not growing your ranks.

Go away before you make a fool of yourself AGAIN!

There would have to be a first time.........

This is more like the 2nd, 20th or even probably the 128th, but who's counting.

I looked back. You were wishy-washy on Romneys chances. You did stick with the "prediction" that he would lose......but you were on the fence.

Key point, I stuck with my prediction.

A few times, you even ranted about how the economy will immediately start to improve the day he is elected.

Completely unrelated. I was comparing Romney and obama. If Romney had won, the economy would have improved. I made no prediction that he would win.

I called bullshit on your claim of never being wrong on a Presidential election.

And you are wrong.

Now.....tell me....is the number of idiot nutters who deny climate change growing smaller or larger?

there is no such thing as an idiot nutter who is also a climate change denier.

How about lunch on Friday? My treat.

I would love to but I have to wash the dog.

Yeah, okay...whatever helps you sleep at night. You called the American people stupid because they didn't agree with you. Somehow, I'll take the wisdom of 332-206 over your aspirations there Nostra-dumbass.

Wrong, I called them stupid because they believed the lies and voted for obama. It was pretty fucking stupid.

Since the decade ending in 2012 was warmer than the previous decade, when exactly did this "cooling" start?

And 2012 was the hottest ever in the USA, and #9 in the world ever, and the top 10 are all in last 15 years.

Absolutely amazing how powerful, and stupid, the Pub Propaganda Machine is...a disgrace.

Since the decade ending in 2012 was warmer than the previous decade, when exactly did this "cooling" start?

Depends on who's data you read.

Forum List

Back