Predict how long before????

Gun related? Why would we ever be more interested in that than anything else?

You yammer and stammer, and we laugh.
I was actually going to compare homicide rates, but the only stats I found on that site were gun related. Nothing about beatings or stabbings. I heard you guys are having an epidemic of knife attacks...

How's that research on Heller coming?

images

Last edited:
Three times more likely, according to those stats posted by Guy. But again, NZ has a high reportage rate. And these days, they usually call it sexual assault, not rape. What's the difference you say? Well, back when I was growing up, rape constituted having sex with somebody against their will. These days it covers a whole gambit of things from pinching a girl's arse to full on rape...The way out stats work, it does get confusing as to what is what. I liked the old way of reporting because to me having an unlawful sexual connection is a lot more serious that pinching a strangers' arse (although that shouldn't be tolerated either).

Yep, our suicide rate is a national shame...just like your homicide rate I guess...

oh and you are 39times more of a chance being a victim of a crime in New Zealand than in the U.S.

Actually that's wrong, Reb. It's 29% to 21%, so their odds of being a crime victim are 25% higher...

If you read below the percentage rates it say 39 time greater being a victim of a crime

Three times more likely, according to those stats posted by Guy. But again, NZ has a high reportage rate. And these days, they usually call it sexual assault, not rape. What's the difference you say? Well, back when I was growing up, rape constituted having sex with somebody against their will. These days it covers a whole gambit of things from pinching a girl's arse to full on rape...The way out stats work, it does get confusing as to what is what. I liked the old way of reporting because to me having an unlawful sexual connection is a lot more serious that pinching a strangers' arse (although that shouldn't be tolerated either).

Yep, our suicide rate is a national shame...just like your homicide rate I guess...

According to those stats that is....
oh and you are 39times more of a chance being a victim of a crime in New Zealand than in the U.S.

Actually that's wrong, Reb. It's 29% to 21%, so their odds of being a crime victim are 25% higher...

Again, according to those stats...

And the yammering and stammering continue.

Learn how to fashion a standard premise, support it properly, then give us a conclusion of emphasis.

Right now you are throwing out stats, the meaning of which you don't understand.

However, don't feel lonely. bigrenbnc is right there with you.

I was actually going to compare homicide rates, but the only stats I found on that site were gun related. Nothing about beatings or stabbings. I heard you guys are having an epidemic of knife attacks...

images

Learn how to fashion a standard premise, support it properly, then give us a conclusion of emphasis.

Right now you are throwing out stats, the meaning of which you don't understand.

images

Heller, Jake... You have your assignment... Heller...

I gave you the assignment to look up Miller and Heller, and your conclusions were fail.

Try again.

images

I gave you the assignment to look up Miller and Heller, and your conclusions were fail.

Try again.

I have cited the Heller decision, and it's affirmation of Miller, to show the 'common use' provisions allowing ownership of the weapons in question.

You have yet to cite anything in either decision that would disprove my assertion.

Although Jillian and I seldom agree, her opinion as an attorney further strengthens my argument.

Game, set and match!

You have been shown that your assertion of "common usage" is not what you say it is. bigrebnc, your mentor, likes trying the same stunt, but yet gets kicked into left field all the time he does it.

Change mentors, do better, or keep looking stupid. Those are your alternatives, amigo.

Try again.

I have cited the Heller decision, and it's affirmation of Miller, to show the 'common use' provisions allowing ownership of the weapons in question.

You have yet to cite anything in either decision that would disprove my assertion.

Although Jillian and I seldom agree, her opinion as an attorney further strengthens my argument.

Game, set and match!

You have been shown that your assertion of "common usage" is not what you say it is. bigrebnc, your mentor, likes trying the same stunt, but yet gets kicked into left field all the time he does it.

Change mentors, do better, or keep looking stupid. Those are your alternatives, amigo.

Try again.

Game, set and match!

You have shown nothing of the sort. You've simply re-posted your own opinion time and again.

You're not very good at this, are you?

Guy is pulling the Lush Rimbot "in the mirror" trick of accusing some else of what he himself is doing.

You failed with Heller and Miller.

Try again.
\

Game, set and match!

You have shown nothing of the sort. You've simply re-posted your own opinion time and again.

Guy is pulling the Lush Rimbot "in the mirror" trick of accusing some else of what he himself is doing.

You failed with Heller and Miller.

Try again.
\

At the risk of being redundant....
GuyPinestra said:

and...

I did not have to. That was your job, since that was your affirmation. You did so. And two or three board members blew your theory out of the water.

You fail.

Sides, you don't need to be a bazooka palooka. :lol:

I did not have to. That was your job, since that was your affirmation. You did so. And two or three board members blew your theory out of the water.

You fail.

Nobody blew my theory out of the water, Fakey. Nobody even tried, not even YOU.

Sides, Jillian, one of our resident legal scholars, agreed with me, even though her opinion is that the ruling was in error.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mirror Man.

Now tell me why you need a bazooka?

You fail.

Sides, Jillian, one of our resident legal scholars, agreed with me, even though her opinion is that the ruling was in error.

images
Comical from a guy that spends a great deal of time running from explanations.

I don't have to rebut an affirmation that has collapsed because others pulled it apart.

images

I don't have to rebut an affirmation that has collapsed because others pulled it apart.

You are at some point going tell us and school us to what a libertarian is.

you have only been running away like a little girl for 6 months.

Will the wait be much longer?

You are another of Lush Rimbot's mirror men of accusing others of what you are doing, just like you are now.

I will give a link again for you. Libertarianism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

You are at some point going tell us and school us to what a libertarian is.

you have only been running away like a little girl for 6 months.

Will the wait be much longer?

You fail.

I don't. Bazookas don't fall under 'common use'.

You fail.

Why does the government need the weapons it has?

Forum List

Back