Predict how long before????

What the extremies of the far right are trying to do is to say 'mainstream America wants your guns.'

That's a lie, and to suggest that most Dems and Pubs are not mainstream is a lie.

And to suggest the far right extremies are mainstream is a demonstrable, laughing falsehood.

Or the government will try and turn those weapons against the people it's supposed to defend. therefore I'll keep what I have and go buy another the 27th of this month when obama signs the small arms weapons treaty.

When has our government ever taken up arms against American citizens?

Why the fuck do you need a 100 round magazine?

Mainly because they are fun. But for no other reason then to piss liberals off usually does it for me.

In fact it is because of you clowns and the ban I obtained my FFL.

I will always be that guy that says watch me when you tell me I cant.

Most honest answer yet

They serve no practical purpose in civilian hands

Who cares what a military style weapon is? Any weapon this is a full auto designed to shoot and kill people. There ya go - and that includes an Ak47, M16 Tec-9 or whatever...

The problem is, this argument to me isn't about being pedantic about legal definitions, although that is part of it. It is what sort of society you want to live in. Uber right-wingers in the US want a society armed to the teeth. Fine. Then you get incidents like Thurs night/Fri morning. That is the quid pro quo....

Your first error is in not reading/comprehending the info presented in this thread. AK's and Tech 9's are semi-auto, meaning it takes another trigger pull to fire another bullet. I don't own any M-16's, I believe full auto weapons are already restricted.

As for the kind of society I want to live in, I would say that I certainly DON'T want to live in one where law-abiding citizens have to walk around in fear of criminals who don't give a shit about the laws to begin with.

If memory serves, an AK can be converted to full auto

That aside, I get that. If I lived in a society where you are in constant fear of the other guy, I too would want to be armed...

It CAN be converted, but not legally.

Frankly, you do live in a society that should be feared. In comparing crime rates, I find that NZ per capita has 3X the rapes, 2X the assaults, 2X the suicides and over 25% more crime victims.

NationMaster - Crime stats: New Zealand vs United States

Mainly because they are fun. But for no other reason then to piss liberals off usually does it for me.

Most honest answer yet

Just about as much as they do in the hands of the government. I want equal footing with the government.

What the extremies of the far right are trying to do is to say 'mainstream America wants your guns.'

That's a lie, and to suggest that most Dems and Pubs are not mainstream is a lie.

And to suggest the far right extremies are mainstream is a demonstrable, laughing falsehood.

What I am saying is you are a fucking lie.

Who cares what a military style weapon is? Any weapon this is a full auto designed to shoot and kill people. There ya go - and that includes an Ak47, M16 Tec-9 or whatever...

The problem is, this argument to me isn't about being pedantic about legal definitions, although that is part of it. It is what sort of society you want to live in. Uber right-wingers in the US want a society armed to the teeth. Fine. Then you get incidents like Thurs night/Fri morning. That is the quid pro quo....

Your first error is in not reading/comprehending the info presented in this thread. AK's and Tech 9's are semi-auto, meaning it takes another trigger pull to fire another bullet. I don't own any M-16's, I believe full auto weapons are already restricted.

As for the kind of society I want to live in, I would say that I certainly DON'T want to live in one where law-abiding citizens have to walk around in fear of criminals who don't give a shit about the laws to begin with.

That aside, I get that. If I lived in a society where you are in constant fear of the other guy, I too would want to be armed...

NOT EASILY.

Constant fear? Well that explains all the cameras in the UK

No, we all know that the common usage as you apply it is not the understanding of how it applies to weapons in terms of civilians' ownership.

But, hey, keep fibbing.

Miller and Heller, however, do not support your contentions, Guy; you, like bigrebnc, simply make assertions that are not support in the context of the decisions. You can't play with those who are informed and knowledgeable about the subject.

Why?

You twist the facts to your pre-determined philosophy instead of the philosophy to the facts, like any true American who can think and who loves the country.

I posted the summary, it affirms the 'common use' language of Miller. If you want to dispute that, make a point based on the ruling. Your opinion counts for shit.

"We all know..." is not a valid debate technique. Either show where I'm wrong in the ruling or STFU, buddy. You lose...

Murder victims by firearms: NZ11th, USA1st 23Xmore

Go for it Guy. Keep up your selective evidence. That's why you got kicked on Miller and Heller.

Frankly, you do live in a society that should be feared. In comparing crime rates, I find that NZ per capita has 3X the rapes, 2X the assaults, 2X the suicides and over 25% more crime victims.

Most honest answer yet

Fun is not a practical purpose? Maybe we should outlaw jet skis next?

Go for it Guy. Keep up your selective evidence. That's why you got kicked on Miller and Heller.

You are so punked out on Heller it's not even funny. I've posted the summary and shown the language. Either refute it with facts or STFU. Your sorry-assed liberal opinion don't cut it, chump.

Yep New Zealand has more rape victims and assault victims than the U.S. does.

NOT EASILY.

Constant fear? Well that explains all the cameras in the UK

The one who fears the most is the one who wants gun control.

Ah, then we get into the reporting aspects and the designation of what assault is. For example, do you believe that the gangs in your country (which is far worse problem there than here) report to the police every time one of them is assaulted, or ripped off by a rival. You think somebody who lives in the projects (which we don't have in NZ) who gets their arse kicked or DVD player stolen reports it to the police? I could go on...

The only thing that concerns me about your stats is the suicide one. That has always been a concern in NZ...

As for the others you have three times more people incarcerated. Then there is the gun violence and death by guns stats. That aside, I would 1) Love to know what years they are comparing and 2) How the stats were collected.

There are plenty in those stats that don't make you guys look so hot - espeically those pertaining to gun crime

Well, let's see...the USA is a wee bit bigger than New Zealand and has a "few" more people, just a few, idiot.

Nevermind we aren't an island and have illegals coming across our borders that sometimes bring....GUNS.

Oh, your POTUS is the one giving them GUNS, my bad.

You are so punked out on Heller it's not even funny. I've posted the summary and shown the language. Either refute it with facts or STFU. Your sorry-assed liberal opinion don't cut it, chump.

Jake the fake is a pussy who never defends or properly explains his misguided opinions.

Forum List

Back