Predict how long before????

Under my laws you'd have to..;OP

Run out? go buy some more...

I don't think any civilian needs an AK-47.

But I think the problem is more the clips that allow such large amounts of ammo to be used at one time.

And that is the problem... Who are you to decide what others do, or do not need? What gives you the Right to infringe on the Rights of Law abiding citizens (who have committed no crime) that already possess an AK-47? Good luck regulating clips, they can be found just about anywhere.

Guy goes off and fires 100 rounds in a crowded theater and the gun nuts whine about regulating high capacity clips

Why does anyone need a 100 round clip?

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.

About as long as it takes some redneck to say "if I had been there with my gun this wouldn't have happened".

But I think the problem is more the clips that allow such large amounts of ammo to be used at one time.

Yes there is a need for military style weapons in the hands of the civilians militia.

Let's make that a well regulated militia

The second amendment does not say
A well regulated militia by congress being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
It says
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Now why would the founders put control of the militia in the hands of the government if the second amendment was supposed to prevent tyranny of the government?

And that is the problem... Who are you to decide what others do, or do not need? What gives you the Right to infringe on the Rights of Law abiding citizens (who have committed no crime) that already possess an AK-47? Good luck regulating clips, they can be found just about anywhere.

Guy goes off and fires 100 rounds in a crowded theater and the gun nuts whine about regulating high capacity clips

Many States already set the limit at 30 rounds, some like N.J. have a max clip size of 10 rounds. As for your question of why someone needs a 100 rd. clip? If they are breaking no Laws why is it any of your business?

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.

About as long as it takes some redneck to say "if I had been there with my gun this wouldn't have happened".

So people who carry weapons legally, are rednecks in your eyes? How nice.

Look you three I'm going to explain this one time

attachment.php

M1
Clip-M1.jpg

SKS
sks4.jpg

If you're going to discuss this at least call it by it's correct name.

attachment.php

M1
Clip-M1.jpg

SKS
sks4.jpg

What do you expect, they can't even define 'assault weapon' and they want to ban them...

Idiots!

You mindlessbots are preaching about something that is not happening, the takin away of your right to own weapons.

Henry and Miller does not protect your right to own military-style weapons as private citizens. bigrebnc already proved that in at least two threads, taking and losing the opposite position.

Tuff. The crazee far right does not rule this country and has very little influence in it.

No automatic weapons at all. Shotguns - pump action too, no worries. Semi-autos are ok for hunting, no problem..

If you belong to a rifle range or shooting range, keep 100 rounds at home, the rest at the range in locked storage...

In your country that's fine but in my country hell no

I know that.

This is a more a rhetorical debate about the whys and wherefore's and if it could work, should it work etc...and the different mindsets of different people on the subject.

You misdefine and misargue. Yes, the government has the right to define what is permissible and not permissible to own., as Henry and Miller are very clear.

attachment.php

M1
Clip-M1.jpg

SKS
sks4.jpg

What do you expect, they can't even define 'assault weapon' and they want to ban them...

Idiots!

You misdefine and misargue. Yes, the government has the right to define what is permissible and not permissible to own., as Henry and Miller are very clear.

attachment.php

M1
Clip-M1.jpg

SKS
sks4.jpg

Idiots!

What the fuck is henry and miller?

You mindlessbots are preaching about something that is not happening, the takin away of your right to own weapons.

Henry and Miller does not protect your right to own military-style weapons as private citizens. bigrebnc already proved that in at least two threads, taking and losing the opposite position.

Tuff. The crazee far right does not rule this country and has very little influence in it.

In your country that's fine but in my country hell no

I know that.

This is a more a rhetorical debate about the whys and wherefore's and if it could work, should it work etc...and the different mindsets of different people on the subject.

Well Jake, it's a new day today. Do you think you might be able to get around to defining exactly what you consider to be a 'military style' weapon? :dunno:

A new day won't make your right, Guy.

Go study Henry and Miller, that may help.

In the meantime show us who and where our governments are taking away your 2nd amendment right.

I know that.

Well Jake, it's a new day today. Do you think you might be able to get around to defining exactly what you consider to be a 'military style' weapon? :dunno:

In the meantime show us who and where our governments are taking away your 2nd amendment right.

IOW, you can't.

IOW, you can't.

Maybe the answer is in some thread he has started..
oh- never mind
:eusa_shhh:

images

:eusa_whistle:
Here boy

That's right, guy, you can't make the case.

IOW, you can't.

I made the case several pages back, fool. You've yet to post anything that refutes it, other than your own uninformed opinion.

What is a 'military style' weapon, Jake?

attachment.php

M1
Clip-M1.jpg

SKS
sks4.jpg

The above is also illustrative of the ignorance and pointlessness of an AWB.

Although the rate of fire of a clip-loaded rifle such as the SKS or M1 may be less, both firearms can be just as deadly in some sort of criminal act as we saw in Colorado as a detachable magazine weapon such as an AR or AK/M clone, both subject to potential bans.

In fact, with a little practice, an SKS can be recharged with a stripper clip quickly enough to make it an efficient, effective weapon.

attachment.php

M1
Clip-M1.jpg

SKS
sks4.jpg

The above is also illustrative of the ignorance and pointlessness of an AWB.

Although the rate of fire of a clip-loaded rifle such as the SKS or M1 may be less, both firearms can be just as deadly in some sort of criminal act as we saw in Colorado as a detachable magazine weapon such as an AR or AK/M clone, both subject to potential bans.

In fact, with a little practice, an SKS can be recharged with a stripper clip quickly enough to make it an efficient, effective weapon.

What about Revolvers they function the same as a semiautomatic does minus the magazine, have you ever heard of speed loaders?

Forum List

Back