Predict how long before????

No, sadly there will be no backlash against guns.

Nut cases will still be able to buy 6,000 rounds of ammo on the internet.

I don't want to. And I'm glad you're not allowed to here...

It';s that mindset thing I want too and I have that right where as you don't have that right.
Hell you aren't allowed to defend yourself from what I hear.

you hear wrong...

OK I heard wrong but one thing I see you have to do is YOU have toi prove you were defending your self. In American courts you don't have to prove anything The prosecution has to make the proof.

Self defence law NSW Australia

It';s that mindset thing I want too and I have that right where as you don't have that right.
Hell you aren't allowed to defend yourself from what I hear.

you hear wrong...

OK I heard wrong but one thing I see you have to do is YOU have toi prove you were defending your self. In American courts you don't have to prove anything The prosecution has to make the proof.

I have no problem with that. If you kill somebody you better have a good reason for doing so...

you hear wrong...

I have no problem with that. If you kill somebody you better have a good reason for doing so...

In your country the defendant as to prove his case. In America the burden of proof is on the prosecution

In your country the defendant as to prove his case. In America the burden of proof is on the prosecution

only in that case. Like the US we have to prove a charge beyond reasonable doubt. In that sense it is up to the prosecution...

No automatic weapons at all. Shotguns - pump action too, no worries. Semi-autos are ok for hunting, no problem..

If you belong to a rifle range or shooting range, keep 100 rounds at home, the rest at the range in locked storage...

I don't belong to a gun club and my weapons and ammo storage at home are already locked. 100 rounds isn't much, take about 15 minutes to burn through. Now what?

Under my laws you'd have to..;OP

Run out? go buy some more...

I don't think any civilian needs an AK-47.

But I think the problem is more the clips that allow such large amounts of ammo to be used at one time.

But I think the problem is more the clips that allow such large amounts of ammo to be used at one time.

I think the problem in this case was an OWSer who wanted to take the fight directly to the 47%.

There never is.

we watch the news, commiserate about how bad it is, clean up the carnage and just move on

One thing we never do is say...Never again

There never is.

we watch the news, commiserate about how bad it is, clean up the carnage and just move on

Lack of accountability is to blame.

Publically execute all gun murders after a swift due process and watch rates fall.

Certainty of the hangman's noose and an armed lawful populace kept America safe when everyone was armed.

There never is.

Publically execute all gun murders after a swift due process and watch rates fall.

Certainty of the hangman's noose and an armed lawful populace kept America safe when everyone was armed.

God, do you really think that's a deterrent?

These assholes don't care if they die. Did executing Tim McVie stop anyone?

There never is.

God, do you really think that's a deterrent?

These assholes don't care if they die. Did executing Tim McVie stop anyone?

Were their any copy cat acts after McVeigh?

I don't belong to a gun club and my weapons and ammo storage at home are already locked. 100 rounds isn't much, take about 15 minutes to burn through. Now what?

Yes there is a need for military style weapons in the hands of the civilians militia.

And so will the majority, Law abiding citizens who have committed no crimes.

And that is the problem... Who are you to decide what others do, or do not need? What gives you the Right to infringe on the Rights of Law abiding citizens (who have committed no crime) that already possess an AK-47? Good luck regulating clips, they can be found just about anywhere.

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.

I predict that this will be more of a human issue rather than an issue generically against guns. The talk on the morning shows seems to be focused there, though I would not be adverse to a broader discussion of limiting the sale of assault weapons.

Forum List

Back