Predict how long before????

No CCW.
Mandatory license
Mandatory Firearms test
Mandatory Firearms training before licensing

And how would these measures have stopped any of the killers on that list of massacres that I posted?

They wouldn’t.

And although the above restrictions can be found in some states or jurisdictions, if they were made mandatory per Federal law they’d likely not pass Constitutional muster.

You have no idea if they would or wouldn't have...

I'd also limit the type of firearm people are allowed to buy and the amount of ammunition...

Yes, it takes away from full-auto's credit. The civic virtue of We the People put down the crazees in the south who thought they could mess with the gubmint,

The right of a private citizen to challenge his government through speech and the press as well as vote out those who are not satisfactory has kept government in check for 235 years

Guns in the hands of private citizens have not

It certainly can be credited , but not in its entirety. Then we have that nasty war about 150 years ago or so.

WHICH TAKES AWAY FROM SAID CREDIT.
Damn still blubbering. You didnt say a damn thing. But you boosted the post count.

Odd you always run your lips yet still fold.

And how would these measures have stopped any of the killers on that list of massacres that I posted?

They wouldn’t.

And although the above restrictions can be found in some states or jurisdictions, if they were made mandatory per Federal law they’d likely not pass Constitutional muster.

I'd also limit the type of firearm people are allowed to buy and the amount of ammunition...

Limit to which types? Full auto weapons are already restricted. I have semi-auto handguns that are excellent weapons for self defense. Semi-auto shotguns are used for hunting and competition shooting. Semi-auto rifles are used for hunting.

Limit ammunition? Why? I can easily burn up 1,000 rounds in a day at the shooting range. How much would you allow me to buy?

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.

You are an idiot. Obama and the dems don't take your guns. Meth addicts do. I would guess that drug addicts steal a million guns a year.

Obama...not so much.

True story!

Moron!

GuyPinestra cannot even argument his point logically.

There are no gun banning laws in the mill. There will be none.

No one wants to take Guy's or my weapons from us.

However, their is no legitimate need for us to have military-style weapons.

OK, same question Jake..

Can you define 'assault weapon'? Or as you put it, 'military-style'...?

Jake can't find one person on the left to argue with. I wonder why?

An assault rifle is an automatic rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine

Limit to which types? Full auto weapons are already restricted. I have semi-auto handguns that are excellent weapons for self defense. Semi-auto shotguns are used for hunting and competition shooting. Semi-auto rifles are used for hunting.

Limit ammunition? Why? I can easily burn up 1,000 rounds in a day at the shooting range. How much would you allow me to buy?

No automatic weapons at all. Shotguns - pump action too, no worries. Semi-autos are ok for hunting, no problem..

If you belong to a rifle range or shooting range, keep 100 rounds at home, the rest at the range in locked storage...

It depends on what is meant by ‘military style.’

Fully automatic weapons are already regulated per the NFA.

Semi-automatic rifles, for example, are in no way ‘military,’ regardless their configuration.

That was one of the many problems with the AWB, it was predicated on ignorance of firearms, as indeed 'assault weapons' were already banned - as they still are today.

You can own a fully automatic machine gun that was manufactured before May 19, 1986

No automatic weapons at all. Shotguns - pump action too, no worries. Semi-autos are ok for hunting, no problem..

If you belong to a rifle range or shooting range, keep 100 rounds at home, the rest at the range in locked storage...

In your country that's fine but in my country hell no

OK, same question Jake..

Can you define 'assault weapon'? Or as you put it, 'military-style'...?

Jake can't find one person on the left to argue with. I wonder why?

An assault rifle is an automatic rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine

Thank you, and as an automatic rifle it's possession and use are already restricted by law.

I know that.

This is a more a rhetorical debate about the whys and wherefore's and if it could work, should it work etc...and the different mindsets of different people on the subject.

They wouldn’t.

Don't you have a knife epidemic in your country?

They wouldn’t.

No. That aside, there is the possibility to outrun a knife. Haven't met a man or woman yet who can outrun a bullet. You?

I don't belong to a gun club and my weapons and ammo storage at home are already locked. 100 rounds isn't much, take about 15 minutes to burn through. Now what?

I know that.

This is a more a rhetorical debate about the whys and wherefore's and if it could work, should it work etc...and the different mindsets of different people on the subject.

There's the difference grump. Mindset. American founders fought a tyrant and one of the reasons was over gun confiscation. And many Americans will never allow that to happen again. You and your country on the other hand never did fight for your Independence

No. That aside, there is the possibility to outrun a knife. Haven't met a man or woman yet who can outrun a bullet. You?

There's your problem in 3 letters. R-U-N.

I'd rather shoot the bad guy so he can't hurt anyone else.

Are you sure there isn't a knife epidemic

Knife epidemic concealed
Date
January 9, 2010
Statistics show blade attacks rising in line with assaults, but those who work at the front line think a lot goes unreported, writes Andrew Rule.

Read more: knife attacks

I don't belong to a gun club and my weapons and ammo storage at home are already locked. 100 rounds isn't much, take about 15 minutes to burn through. Now what?

Under my laws you'd have to..;OP

Run out? go buy some more...

Forum List

Back