Predict how long before????

More importantly, you made the argument that there were such. Your affirmative, old buff. A caution, too. If you mention court cases, give us the exact brief that supports your contention.

GuyPinestra cannot even argument his point logically.

There are no gun banning laws in the mill. There will be none.

No one wants to take Guy's or my weapons from us.

However, their is no legitimate need for us to have military-style weapons.

OK, same question Jake..

Can you define 'assault weapon'? Or as you put it, 'military-style'...?

More importantly, you made the argument that there were such. Your affirmative, old buff. A caution, too. If you mention court cases, give us the exact brief that supports your contention.

OK, same question Jake..

Nice dodge. The call for more gun laws is being heard far and wide. Josefk just proposed it in this thread and you agreed with him, the only difference being you called them 'military style' weapons.

Now since you want to outlaw 'military style weapons' and Josefk wants to outlaw 'assault weapons', would you care to define the weapon you want outlawed?

And this time try to answer the question, OK?

Your say so is not evidence, my friend. And may you quote where I said, "JoseK, I agree with you old buddy," or you can competently be called a falsifier. You are so in over your depth, fellow. So let me help you.

Your affirmative argument to show where such programs are coming from, chapter and verse.

You need to show that Henry and Miller protect military style weapons, chapter and verse.

Then I can elect to respond to your affirmation.

OK, same question Jake..

Nice dodge. The call for more gun laws is being heard far and wide. Josefk just proposed it in this thread and you agreed with him, the only difference being you called them 'military style' weapons.

Now since you want to outlaw 'military style weapons' and Josefk wants to outlaw 'assault weapons', would you care to define the weapon you want outlawed?

OK, same question Jake..

OK

Why don't we start with weapons used in massacres?

Count the dozens of bodies and figure out what weapons were used

Last edited:
Your say so is not evidence, my friend. And may you quote where I said, "JoseK, I agree with you old buddy," or you can competently be called a falsifier. You are so in over your depth, fellow. So let me help you.

Your affirmative argument to show where such programs are coming from, chapter and verse.

You need to show that Henry and Miller protect military style weapons, chapter and verse.

Then I can elect to respond to your affirmation.

Jake Starkey said:

Your highlighted statement above shows either A.) Your predilection to ban such weapons or B.) Your childish desire to play semantic games. I was working under the assumption that it was A. If I'm wrong, tell me and I'll stop responding to you.

I've already shown the 'common use' reference in Heller that affirms Miller. If you want to argue that it doesn't, please do so.

Now, would you care to define what a 'military style' weapon is, or are you going to continue to behave like a spoiled child?

OK

and asshole??????...........................

OK

Charles Whitman - Univ of Texas - August 1, 1966
Universal M1 carbine, 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun, Remington 700 6mm bolt-action hunting rifle, Remington M 141 .35 caliber pump rifle, Smith & Wesson M19 .357 Magnum revolver, a 9mm German Luger, Galesi-Brescia .25-caliber pistol.

James Huberty - San Ysidro - July 18, 1984
9 mm Uzi semi-automatic, Winchester pump-action 12-gauge shotgun, 9 mm Browning HP

Patrick Sherrill - Edmond, Ok. Post Office - August 20, 1986
two .45 caliber pistols

George Hennard - Luby's Cafeteria - October 16, 1991
Glock 17, Ruger P89

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold - Columbine - April 20, 1999
12-gauge Savage-Springfield 67H pump-action shotgun, Hi-Point 995 Carbine 9 mm, 9 mm Intratec TEC-9 semi-automatic handgun, 12 gauge Stevens 311D shotgun

Jeff Weise - Red Lake, Mn. - March 21, 2005
.22 caliber pistol, .40 caliber Glock 23 pistol, Remington 870 12 gauge pump-action shotgun.

Seung-Hui Cho - Va Tech - April 16, 2007
.22-caliber Walther P22 semi-automatic handgun, 9 mm semi-automatic Glock 19 handgun.

Robert A. Hawkins - Westroads Mall Omaha, Nebraska - December 5, 2007
AKM 7.62x39mm semi-automatic rifle

Bruce Jeffrey Pardo - Covina, Ca. - December 24, 2008
(4) 9mm semi-automatic handguns

Michael Kenneth McLendon - Geneva County, Al. - March 10, 2009
SKS rifle, Bushmaster AR-15, 12 gauge shotgun, and .38-caliber handgun

It doesn't look like psychopathic killers are limiting themselves to any particular type of weapon.

Now what do we do, outlaw them ALL??

OK, same question Jake..

No jakey is a pussy and wont answer questions, he tries to be cute and say you need academic sources, he's a real pussy. Fuck him

It depends on what is meant by ‘military style.’

Fully automatic weapons are already regulated per the NFA.

Semi-automatic rifles, for example, are in no way ‘military,’ regardless their configuration.

That was one of the many problems with the AWB, it was predicated on ignorance of firearms, as indeed 'assault weapons' were already banned - as they still are today.

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.
the left has already started their bullshit ,but the funny thing i'll bet that the killer was an anarchist that has a lot of the same views the lefts OWS bums have !!

How long before the Tragedy of the Batman Movie shooting will be twisted Politically into another Anti gun Campaign by the Democrats? I'm thinking Monday Morning the pro gun ban people will be in high gear. I think that they will use the weekend to plan their strike which will commence at 9AM Monday morning on all of those usual suspect shows. They will wait until the majority of people who aren't Democrats do what they do best... Go to WORK.
the left has already started their bullshit ,but the funny thing i'll bet that the killer was an anarchist that has a lot of the same views the lefts OWS bums have !!

Breitbart said he was a registered Democrat.

James Holmes, the suspect arrested in connection with the mass shootings at a screening of the new Batman movie early this morning in Aurora, CO, could be a registered Democrat, according to documents obtained by Breitbart News. Earlier, ABC News’ Brian Ross and George Stephanopoulos speculated on Good Morning America that Holmes was a Tea Party member, based solely on a name appearing on a Tea Party website.

» Dark Knight Shooting Suspect James Holmes Could Be Registered Democrat Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I wonder if we'll see something like the Trayvon hoodie targets... perhaps batman themed bullets.

People will market anything.

Such as...?

No CCW.
Mandatory license
Mandatory Firearms test
Mandatory Firearms training before licensing

And how would these measures have stopped any of the killers on that list of massacres that I posted?

They wouldn’t.

And although the above restrictions can be found in some states or jurisdictions, if they were made mandatory per Federal law they’d likely not pass Constitutional muster.

Forum List

Back