Predict how long before????

In your country that's fine but in my country hell no

I know that.

This is a more a rhetorical debate about the whys and wherefore's and if it could work, should it work etc...and the different mindsets of different people on the subject.

There's the difference grump. Mindset. American founders fought a tyrant and one of the reasons was over gun confiscation. And many Americans will never allow that to happen again. You and your country on the other hand never did fight for your Independence

Didn't have to...

OK, same question Jake..

Can you define 'assault weapon'? Or as you put it, 'military-style'...?

Jake can't find one person on the left to argue with. I wonder why?

An assault rifle is an automatic rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine

Thank you, and as an automatic rifle it's possession and use are already restricted by law.

True and false if you can own one that was manufactured before May 19, 1986

OK I was wrong..it's not a million guns that get stolen a year...It's more like half a million.

How many guns did ANY government in the U S confiscate in say the last 50 years? What you say? NONE!

But what about the LIBERALS!!!!???????

You fucking idiots.

If an average of 200,000 guns were stolen in the last 50 years that puts it at 10 million.

That's ten million guns in the hands of criminals.

AND you morons think "liberals" are your problem?

You "guns rights" jackasses are too stupid for words.

Name ONE Dem or "liberal" that has confiscated any guns.....

:eusa_whistle:

Still waiting...

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know that.

This is a more a rhetorical debate about the whys and wherefore's and if it could work, should it work etc...and the different mindsets of different people on the subject.

There's the difference grump. Mindset. American founders fought a tyrant and one of the reasons was over gun confiscation. And many Americans will never allow that to happen again. You and your country on the other hand never did fight for your Independence

Didn't have to...

You are still subjects of the crown.

Don't you have a knife epidemic in your country?

No. That aside, there is the possibility to outrun a knife. Haven't met a man or woman yet who can outrun a bullet. You?

Are you sure there isn't a knife epidemic

Knife epidemic concealed
Date
January 9, 2010
Statistics show blade attacks rising in line with assaults, but those who work at the front line think a lot goes unreported, writes Andrew Rule.

Read more: knife attacks

A two-year old op-ed piece with no hard stats to back it up....shrug..

No. That aside, there is the possibility to outrun a knife. Haven't met a man or woman yet who can outrun a bullet. You?

Knife epidemic concealed
Date
January 9, 2010
Statistics show blade attacks rising in line with assaults, but those who work at the front line think a lot goes unreported, writes Andrew Rule.

So did they clean up the epidemic?

Didn't have to...

You are still subjects of the crown.

Kind of, but not really. No big deal. Still think I'm freer than you ...shrug...

Knife epidemic concealed
Date
January 9, 2010

So did they clean up the epidemic?

From what I can read from the piece you linked a journalist thinks there is an epidemic. If I think that there are pink elephants flying in the sky, does that mean there are?

Hey Grump here's another one from New Zealand that does mention Epidemic in England and a HUGH problem guess where?

Knife crime threatening to become an epidemic | Television New Zealand | News, Sport, Weather, TV ONE, TV2 | TVNZ | News Video

Alarmist pap. Until I see links and peer reviewed stats, I'll treat those kinds of things with lip service. Also need a definition of epidemic...Compared to what? Somalia? What it was 200 years ago?

That aside, if there are more people using knives, I don't see it as a reason to loosen our gun control laws.

Last edited:
Hey Grump here's another one from New Zealand that does mention Epidemic in England and a HUGH problem guess where?

Knife crime threatening to become an epidemic | Television New Zealand | News, Sport, Weather, TV ONE, TV2 | TVNZ | News Video

Alarmist pap. Until I see links and peer reviewed stats, I'll treat those kinds of things with lip service. Also need a definition of epidemic...Compared to what? Somalia? What it was 200 years ago?

That aside, if there are more people using knives, I don't see it as a reason to loosen our gun control laws.

http://www.aic.gov.au/documents/3/F/2/{3F2788C1-BCCC-49F0-A73F-F71620ABF7A3}tbp045.pdf

Forum List

Back