Predict how long before????

And that is the problem... Who are you to decide what others do, or do not need? What gives you the Right to infringe on the Rights of Law abiding citizens (who have committed no crime) that already possess an AK-47? Good luck regulating clips, they can be found just about anywhere.

Guy goes off and fires 100 rounds in a crowded theater and the gun nuts whine about regulating high capacity clips

Why does anyone need a 100 round clip?

Look you three I'm going to explain this one time

attachment.php

M1
Clip-M1.jpg

SKS
sks4.jpg

If you're going to discuss this at least call it by it's correct name.

Thanks for the education, I never knew that

Now, why the fuck do you need a 100 round magazine?

Guy goes off and fires 100 rounds in a crowded theater and the gun nuts whine about regulating high capacity clips

Why does anyone need a 100 round clip?

Look you three I'm going to explain this one time

attachment.php

M1
Clip-M1.jpg

SKS
sks4.jpg

If you're going to discuss this at least call it by it's correct name.

Why does the government need what it has?

The government uses them to defend our country. Private citizens use them to shoot up movie theaters

Or the government will try and turn those weapons against the people it's supposed to defend. therefore I'll keep what I have and go buy another the 27th of this month when obama signs the small arms weapons treaty.

That is for legislation and SCOTUS to decide my little friend.

You can begin with Milelr and Henry for starts.

You are so fail, little one.

That's right, guy, you can't make the case.

I made the case several pages back, fool. You've yet to post anything that refutes it, other than your own uninformed opinion.

What is a 'military style' weapon, Jake?

You're such a scared little sissy bitch, Jake. You haven't even got the balls to answer a simple question on an anonymous message board.

What a sniveling punk you are... :whip:

The government uses them to defend our country. Private citizens use them to shoot up movie theaters

Or the government will try and turn those weapons against the people it's supposed to defend. therefore I'll keep what I have and go buy another the 27th of this month when obama signs the small arms weapons treaty.

When has our government ever taken up arms against American citizens?

Why the fuck do you need a 100 round magazine?

Answer #1...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd8q_rvcAP4&feature=related]Gun Grabbers of Katrina - YouTube[/ame]

Answer #2... Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

I made the case several pages back, fool. You've yet to post anything that refutes it, other than your own uninformed opinion.

What is a 'military style' weapon, Jake?

You're such a scared little sissy bitch, Jake. You haven't even got the balls to answer a simple question on an anonymous message board.

And you haven't answered his question about boning up on Henry and Miller. So what does that make you?

And you haven't answered his question about boning up on Henry and Miller. So what does that make you?

I posted the summary of Heller, not Henry, several pages back. I'm not doing it again. If either of you are too stupid to find it I can't be held responsible.

Dumbass.

Who cares what a military style weapon is? Any weapon this is a full auto designed to shoot and kill people. There ya go - and that includes an Ak47, M16 Tec-9 or whatever...

The problem is, this argument to me isn't about being pedantic about legal definitions, although that is part of it. It is what sort of society you want to live in. Uber right-wingers in the US want a society armed to the teeth. Fine. Then you get incidents like Thurs night/Fri morning. That is the quid pro quo....

Answer #1...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd8q_rvcAP4&feature=related]Gun Grabbers of Katrina - YouTube[/ame]

That's it?

You want to kill someone who might want to take your weapon?

Fuck it.......ban the fuckers. All they are good for is shooting up movie theaters

Answer #1...

That's it?

You want to kill someone who might want to take your weapon?

Fuck it.......ban the fuckers. All they are good for is shooting up movie theaters
Those American citizens did have the firearms confiscated and were left defenseless

Miller and Heller, however, do not support your contentions, Guy; you, like bigrebnc, simply make assertions that are not support in the context of the decisions. You can't play with those who are informed and knowledgeable about the subject.

Why?

You twist the facts to your pre-determined philosophy instead of the philosophy to the facts, like any true American who can think and who loves the country.

I posted the summary of Heller, not Henry, several pages back. I'm not doing it again. If either of you are too stupid to find it I can't be held responsible.

Dumbass.

Last edited:
Who cares what a military style weapon is? Any weapon this is a full auto designed to shoot and kill people. There ya go - and that includes an Ak47, M16 Tec-9 or whatever...

The problem is, this argument to me isn't about being pedantic about legal definitions, although that is part of it. It is what sort of society you want to live in. Uber right-wingers in the US want a society armed to the teeth. Fine. Then you get incidents like Thurs night/Fri morning. That is the quid pro quo....

Your first error is in not reading/comprehending the info presented in this thread. AK's and Tech 9's are semi-auto, meaning it takes another trigger pull to fire another bullet. I don't own any M-16's, I believe full auto weapons are already restricted.

As for the kind of society I want to live in, I would say that I certainly DON'T want to live in one where law-abiding citizens have to walk around in fear of criminals who don't give a shit about the laws to begin with.

Miller and Heller, however, do not support your contentions, Guy; you, like bigrebnc, simply make assertions that are not support in the context of the decisions. You can't play with those who are informed and knowledgeable about the subject.

Why?

You twist the facts to your pre-determined philosophy instead of the philosophy to the facts, like any true American who can think and who loves the country.

Dumbass.

I posted the summary, it affirms the 'common use' language of Miller. If you want to dispute that, make a point based on the ruling. Your opinion counts for shit.

Mainly because they are fun. But for no other reason then to piss liberals off usually does it for me.

In fact it is because of you clowns and the ban I obtained my FFL.

I will always be that guy that says watch me when you tell me I cant.

Your first error is in not reading/comprehending the info presented in this thread. AK's and Tech 9's are semi-auto, meaning it takes another trigger pull to fire another bullet. I don't own any M-16's, I believe full auto weapons are already restricted.

As for the kind of society I want to live in, I would say that I certainly DON'T want to live in one where law-abiding citizens have to walk around in fear of criminals who don't give a shit about the laws to begin with.

If memory serves, an AK can be converted to full auto

That aside, I get that. If I lived in a society where you are in constant fear of the other guy, I too would want to be armed...

If memory serves, an AK can be converted to full auto

That aside, I get that. If I lived in a society where you are in constant fear of the other guy, I too would want to be armed...

Only after rule of law no longer exist will I make the changes until then I'l keep it as is.

No, we all know that the common usage as you apply it is not the understanding of how it applies to weapons in terms of civilians' ownership.

But, hey, keep fibbing.

Why?

Dumbass.

I posted the summary, it affirms the 'common use' language of Miller. If you want to dispute that, make a point based on the ruling. Your opinion counts for shit.

Forum List

Back