🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predict how long before????

30 rounds.

So, it's just too much work to change a clip after 15 rounds?

Wow...................talk about a lazy fucker.

BTW.................should AR-15 owners be allowed 100 round clips if they're just target shooting as well?

What the FUCK , I thought you said you were in the military?
There is not such thing as a 100 round clip.
The most a clip will hold is 10 rounds.

Really? This sales link (as well as what was reported on the news) says different........

AR-15/M16 60 & 100 ROUND MAGAZINES - Brownells

60-100 rounds per magazine. Try again stupid, you keep getting more ignorant every day.

I've observed over the years that with very few exceptions people who are strongly opposed to gun ownership know nothing about guns, are afraid of them, are not inclined to defend themselves under any circumstances, or all three.

How about we limit the amount of ammo per clip?

15 rounds/clip sounds about right to me, it's what the cops have.
If there are (special) pistol magazines made with more than 15 round capacity (I haven't seen them) they would be impractical in terms of concealment. In terms of functionality a large capacity magazine would have a greater malfunction potential. So considering it only takes a second or two to shake out and replace a spent 15 round magazine there really is no pressing need for extended capacity.

Not only did someone post them, but 2 9mm's with 30 round clips EACH were used in the shooting of the AZ congresswoman. Wanna know why they stopped Laughtner? He had to reload, but only after shooting off over 30 rounds killing a lot of people (including a little girl), and wounding several others, including shooting the congresswoman in the skull.

Might wanna watch the news more often.

BTW.................should AR-15 owners be allowed 100 round clips if they're just target shooting as well?

Really? This sales link (as well as what was reported on the news) says different........

60-100 rounds per magazine. Try again stupid, you keep getting more ignorant every day.

Magazines vs. clips, they're 2 different animals.

And while the only REAL use for a 100 round magazine is a firefight, that's STILL no reason to ban them.

Should law and order break down there WILL be civil unrest, riots, robberies, gangs in the streets, pillaging and plundering, a real throwback to the Middle Ages. Law abiding citizens will not be able to count on the government to protect them, it will be up to the citizens themselves. I'm not saying that it WILL happen, but IF it does I'd like to have several of those magazines loaded and ready to protect myself and my family.

And while the only REAL use for a 100 round magazine is a firefight, that's STILL no reason to ban them.

Should law and order break down there WILL be civil unrest, riots, robberies, gangs in the streets, pillaging and plundering, a real throwback to the Middle Ages. Law abiding citizens will not be able to count on the government to protect them, it will be up to the citizens themselves. I'm not saying that it WILL happen, but IF it does I'd like to have several of those magazines loaded and ready to protect myself and my family.

So, if their only use is for a firefight, it's still no reason to ban them? Really?

Have many firefights in your city do ya?

Way to go Gay Pinhead, you get dumber every day.

So, if their only use is for a firefight, it's still no reason to ban them? Really?

You can use them in more ways than a firefight.....a 100 round magazine is very useful in shooting up a crowded movie theater

What did you do, read one sentence and hit your comprehension limit, assmunch?

You are playing the mirror game, bigrebnc, where what you are saying about others is really about you.

You proved that Miller did not apply to "common usage" and military weapons in regard to the unorganized militia and citizens. Heller has been proved by Guy to not apply other.

Tuff, bud.

Heller and Miller, bigrebnc, which you proved does not work for "common usage".

Jake runs away from a post and claims someone is wrong when he was the one who made the wrong statement.:eusa_whistle:

You failed to respond to his ENTIRE post. Instead you picked it apart so that you could write your response.
Once again.....In certain instances, Law abiding will not be able to depend on government to protect them"....
Of course, to you law and order lefties, this means nothing. You'd rather be disarmed and at the mercy of the crooks and hope the police will get there in time to save you.

You can use them in more ways than a firefight.....a 100 round magazine is very useful in shooting up a crowded movie theater
Am I mistaken or did I hear a fellow on tv say the shooter's weapon jammed which saved his life?

You heard right, the 100 round magazines are notorious for jamming, the springs have issues. Most military won't even use them they're so bad. All this hand-wringing over them is pretty much useless, the folks that want to ban them should actually hope that psycho killers stock up on them.

I'll stick to stocking up 30 round mags until they can work out the issues with the bigger ones.

One, there is no need for 100-round mags, by lefties or righties.

Two, a silly statement follows: "You'd rather be disarmed and at the mercy of the crooks and hope the police will get there in time . . .". This makes no sense in reality.

Three, lefties and righties: grow up. We have a right to own and bear arms, and the government has the right to regulate that owning and bearing of arms.

Two, a silly statement follows: "You'd rather be disarmed and at the mercy of the crooks and hope the police will get there in time . . .". This makes no sense in reality.

Three, lefties and righties: grow up. We have a right to own and bear arms, and the government has the right to regulate that owning and bearing of arms.

Need is defined by the free citizen in the marketplace, not by some bureaucratic pansy in a windowless office in Washington, DC.

There is nothing 'silly' about that statement. In 90% of cases, the police show up just in time to catalogue the aftermath and take statements from victims and witnesses.

And when their 'regulation' becomes overly burdensome we have the right to alter or abolish it.

Need for 100-rd magas is defined by We the People through our freely elected reps in legislatures assembled.

Yes, the statement is out of step with reality.

Concerning 'regulation', refer above.

Need is defined by the free citizen in the marketplace, not by some bureaucratic pansy in a windowless office in Washington, DC.

There is nothing 'silly' about that statement. In 90% of cases, the police show up just in time to catalogue the aftermath and take statements from victims and witnesses.

And when their 'regulation' becomes overly burdensome we have the right to alter or abolish it.

Need for 100-rd magas is defined by We the People through our freely elected reps in legislatures assembled.

Your freely elected Reps haven't done squat, so quit whining.

Reality is that the police show up afterwards to take statements.

Refer to the Declaration of Independence.

Guy, quit contradicting yourself. No one needs a 100-rd mag, you said so yourself.

I CCW. I suspect you would like to, even if you don't.

What are you bitching about here?

Guy, quit contradicting yourself. No one needs a 100-rd mag, you said so yourself.

What I said was "Need is defined by the free citizen in the marketplace, not by some bureaucratic pansy in a windowless office in Washington, DC."

Personally, I won't buy any because they are too unreliable. You should hope that psycho killers use them exclusively.

And I told you that need is regulated by We the People in Congress assembled.

What don't you get here?

What I said was "Need is defined by the free citizen in the marketplace, not by some bureaucratic pansy in a windowless office in Washington, DC."

Personally, I won't buy any because they are too unreliable. You should hope that psycho killers use them exclusively.

Where does it say 100 round clips lying stupid son of a bitch?
Someone who has been in the Military should know the difference between a magazine and clip and know that there is no such thing as a 100 round clip.

Last edited:
You are playing the mirror game, bigrebnc, where what you are saying about others is really about you.

You proved that Miller did not apply to "common usage" and military weapons in regard to the unorganized militia and citizens. Heller has been proved by Guy to not apply other.

Tuff, bud.

Heller and Miller, bigrebnc, which you proved does not work for "common usage".

Jake runs away from a post and claims someone is wrong when he was the one who made the wrong statement.:eusa_whistle:

The old timers here know you, they know how you work.

Ouch!
The truth hurts,,,

images

:eusa_whistle:
Here boy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back