Predict it: How many US Ebola cases will there be...over/under 500 in 1 year?

How many Ebola cases in America within 1 year?

• Over 500

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Under 500

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So, thanks to the idiots in charge, we didn't ban incoming travelers from Africa, and now this demonic virus is here.

What do you predict? Within 1 year...over or under 500 cases in America?

I am more worried about the zombie's eating flesh, the ones that are being developed by the DOD to fight ISIS...

I guess this is the Democrats October surprise for us

Every death will be on their hands

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I have no idea if this being massively downplayed and is really more easily spread/easier to get than they're saying (nurse in Spain, nurse here both in full-on gear. Ooops! :doubt:) and is going to be bad OR if they're hyping it because they can and it will be another swine flu scare.

I flip and I flop on the whole thing.

How long before ISIS suicide bombers figure out that they can go get their 72 virgins by contracting Ebola, illegally crossing the border and infecting the USA?

Over_9000.gif

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND cases of Ebola

Last edited:
if it finds its way to Mexico then we will be way over because they wont be able to contain it and we cant stop them from crossing the border

So, thanks to the idiots in charge, we didn't ban incoming travelers from Africa, and now this demonic virus is here.

What do you predict? Within 1 year...over or under 500 cases in America?
I have no idea. However, sending 3,000 troops means a lot more cases. These people are going to come in close contact with people and they're not near as well trained as the healthcare workers. The World Health Organization reported that new cases could reach 10,000 a week by December — 10 times the current rate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/15/world/africa/ebola-epidemic-who-west-africa.html?_r=0

Level 4 biohazard, Avg hospital is nothing but a breeding ground for it without proper equipment. Hospital in Dallas has been overwhelmed by one patient........
It seems to me that all Ebola cases should be sent to one hospital as oppose to spreading it around the country.

Forum List

Back