Predict tomorrow's results in Alabama

Who wins in Alabama tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not complicated:

In every single election since Trump was sworn in, the Democrat vote is way, way up, and the Republican vote is down.

Trump's election woke up Democrats. They're angry. And they're running through walls to vote.

Republicans not so much.

A big Dem wave is coming.

Not complicated:

In every single election since Trump was sworn in, the Democrat vote is way, way up, and the Republican vote is down.

Trump's election woke up Democrats. They're angry. And they're running through walls to vote.

Republicans not so much.

A big Dem wave is coming.

I think Republicans ultimately won out with Creepy Roy losing the seat

Creepy Roy being a Republican Senator would be prime poster material for Democrats
Protect your daughters
Republicans the party of Roy Moore
Republicans mock sexual harassment

I think Republicans will win more seats in 2018 with Creepy Roy out of there

What say you?
Congratulations. Your message board poll was only off by almost 70% on the margin.
:up:
I didn't create the results jackass. I put the poll out for all to decide. Seems just as many of your brethren thought Moore would win as well so go fuck yourself troll.
No pollster "creates the results". You choose your respondents. And your respondents were members of the predominantly right-wing nut US Message Board.
I just wanted to teach you how useless it is to poll message board nicknames.
It wasn't a poll trying to predict an outcome. It was a poll asking for personal opinions.
Two different things numbnuts lol.
And saying I tried to stack the poll? Really?
God, you're an idiot.

Wow.................even Trump is throwing Moore under the bus this morning.

He tweeted that the reason he supported Strange was because he knew Moore could never win a general election.

If that is true, then why did he do the rally and the robo calls? I thought Trump didn't support losers.

Forum List

Back