prediction: 1 week from now, Dem majorities will vanish like a fart in the wind, 2 years later, Biden will fall at Tom Cotton's feet: President Cotton

Given the choice between Tom Cotton and about any possible dimocrap, I’d vote for the immediate end of the world.

prediction: 1 week from now, Dem majorities will vanish like a fart in the wind​

Or on Biden's case, a big bowel load crap in the pants.

shit pants.jpg

Tom Cotton is a neocon....That and he sounds like the Reverend Lovejoy.

Joe Concha has a new book about Biden and in it he predicts that Cotton will be a "future president"

Your link and your post conflict.

That is not Joe Concha's book. His book is:

Come On, Man!: The Truth About Joe Biden's Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Presidency​

It is Tom Cotton's book. his book is:

Only the Strong: Reversing the Left's Plot to Sabotage American Power​

Are you like Joe Biden? We should never underestimate your ability to fuck things up.

Your link and your post conflict.

That is not Joe Concha's book. His book is:

Come On, Man!: The Truth About Joe Biden's Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Presidency​

It is Tom Cotton's book. his book is:

Only the Strong: Reversing the Left's Plot to Sabotage American Power​

Are you like Joe Biden? We should never underestimate your ability to fuck things up.
the topic is about Cotton. i'm allowed to discuss other books, are you saying i have to link to every single book i discuss? RETARD!

the topic is about Cotton. i'm allowed to discuss other books, are you saying i have to link to every single book i discuss? RETARD!
Why did you say it was Joe Concha's book? He has NOTHING to do with the topic!

Are you so stupid as to derail your own thread in the OP? That is your trollist nature slipping out again!

What a f-ing moron!

It's probably going to be Desantis
Looking toward the 2024 primaries. Trump won't get any GOP money, so he should not run.
Any of these Republican candidates should kick the crap out of any democrat nominee, like Gruesome Newsom.

Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
Dan Crenshaw

Looking toward the 2024 primaries. Trump won't get any GOP money, so he should not run.
Any of these Republican candidates should kick the crap out of any democrat nominee, like Gruesome Newsom.

Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
Dan Crenshaw
Why would he not get GOP money if he is the nominee?

Why would he not get GOP money if he is the nominee?
If he is the 2024 nominee he would, my point being that the big GOP donors would favor someone else in the primaries.
I'm hoping that someone else wins the nomination. We need to get past Trump.

If he is the 2024 nominee he would, my point being that the big GOP donors would favor someone else in the primaries.
I'm hoping that someone else wins the nomination. We need to get past Trump.
Trump doesn't need big donors in the primary. He uses his money wisely. He beat Hillary and spent less.

Forum List

Back