Prediction of global temperature for 2017-2024

Mr. Westwall, you were confidently predicting cooling six years ago, what say you now?
The unmodified temp record shows a cooling trend.The government paid scientists have warped everything to continue their government funding. A question. How many monitoring stations have gone offline in the last 20 years?
A question for you, you stupid bastard. How in the hell are you going to get tens of thousands of scientists from all over the world, all nations, all cultures, religions, and political system to all lie about the same thing? Especially when scientific fraud will get you shunned from the scientific community for the rest of your life. What you are postulating is a gigantic international conspiracy, so powerful, that tens of thousands of people are involved and none of them ever speak of it. LOL

Where all these predictions come from....

images

CO2 back radiation is questionable as it is not seen or empirically observed in our atmosphere.

Greenhouse_Spectrum.gif

Spectrum of greenhouse radiation by direct observation. Evans 2006

The system itself has not responded to increased CO2 levels and what they expected to see.

zFacts-CO2-Temp.gif

The empirical evidence suggests that CO2 is a follower of temp by about 200-800 years not a driver of it. What we are seeing today is simply the response of warming over 200 years ago as we exited the LIA and not man caused anything.

ShakunFig2b.jpg

Shakun et al 2014
so if all matter emits, why does some matter emit differently? This should be amazing.
Well now, jc, it is amazing. And you can really see a little of it here. However, for a more complete understanding, you should take a year of Chemistry and Physics, 200 level at a community college.

Energy Levels in Atoms
Bohr theory?
The Rutherford–Bohr model of the hydrogen atom(Z = 1) or a hydrogen-like ion (Z > 1), where the negatively charged electron confined to an atomic shellencircles a small, positively charged atomic nucleus and where an electron jump between orbits is accompanied by an emitted or absorbed amount of electromagnetic energy ().[1] The orbits in which the electron may travel are shown as grey circles; their radius increases as n2, where n is the principal quantum number. The3 → 2 transition depicted here produces the first line of the Balmer series, and for hydrogen (Z = 1) it results in a photon of wavelength 656 nm (red light).

Bohr model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep. Bohr theory

Mr. Westwall, you were confidently predicting cooling six years ago, what say you now?
The unmodified temp record shows a cooling trend.The government paid scientists have warped everything to continue their government funding. A question. How many monitoring stations have gone offline in the last 20 years?
A question for you, you stupid bastard. How in the hell are you going to get tens of thousands of scientists from all over the world, all nations, all cultures, religions, and political system to all lie about the same thing? Especially when scientific fraud will get you shunned from the scientific community for the rest of your life. What you are postulating is a gigantic international conspiracy, so powerful, that tens of thousands of people are involved and none of them ever speak of it. LOL

The unmodified record shows what it shoes no matter how much you cry like a baby. Now quit your damn whining.

After your silly little rant, you still didn't answer my question

Same way consensus has been achieved by thousands of people from all over the world, from competing nations, from adversarial cultures and religions and political systems....on topics that span the gamut since the earliest days of recorded human history..you stupid, naive, bastard....a big old bucket full of money....and throw in some political power just for fun and voila...consensus in a can. Surprising that someone as old as you hasn't picked up on this just from living so long....Hell, I picked up on that back during the 60's.

Is that what happened with relativity and quantum mechanics and the basic thermodynamics all of which tell us that you haven't the faintest fuck of an idea what you're talking about?

tens of thousands of scientists

tens of thousands? hahahahahahaahahahahahaha. Bring em on. let's see your fkn list of tens of thousands. Please make our day.

Is that what happened with relativity and quantum mechanics and the basic thermodynamics all of which tell us that you haven't the faintest fuck of an idea what you're talking about?
Er.... Crick. He isn't talking about science right now. He knows better. He is now talking about his conspiracy theory.

Er.... Crick. He isn't talking about science right now. He knows better. He is now talking about his conspiracy theory.

Still waiting on that first bit of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the A in AGW .....any time, skid mark..

Still waiting on that first bit of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the A in AGW .....any time, skid mark..

Still waiting on that first bit of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports...one way flow of radiation.

you are on my ignore list toddster...first person I ever put there...congratulations....

To answer your question, every observation and measurement ever made supports the physical law that energy flow is in one direction....but then it is stupid comments like that that got you on ignore in the first place...

you are on my ignore list toddster...first person I ever put there...congratulations....

To answer your question, every observation and measurement ever made supports the physical law that energy flow is in one direction....but then it is stupid comments like that that got you on ignore in the first place...

Well, I am better than most at highlighting your ignorance, so that makes sense.

To answer your question, every observation and measurement ever made supports the physical law that energy flow is in one direction

Still spreading this lie. So is it smart photons or smart emitters that make your fantasy possible?

Well, I am better than most at highlighting your ignorance, so that makes sense.

To answer your question, every observation and measurement ever made supports the physical law that energy flow is in one direction

Still spreading this lie. So is it smart photons or smart emitters that make your fantasy possible?
Cold doesn't flow to warm let's keep things straight

No, heat flows in one direction, not energy.

The second law of thermodynamics can be stated in terms of entropy: In an irreversible process, entropy always increases

A closed system of two objects in proximity, one hotter than the other, would initially have a quantifiable value of entropy. We can all agree that radiation will cause the hotter object to cool down and the colder object to warm up. As a result, the entropy of the system will increase.

There is nothing in the entropy concept of the 2nd law that prevents both objects from radiating energy toward each other, as long as the hotter object always radiates more energy to the colder object than the colder object radiates to the hotter object. In radiation energy exchange, entropy will increase and satisfy the 2nd law.

We aren't talking about "cold flowing", we're talking about radiation.
Do you feel radiation can flow from matter that's at 6000 K to matter that's at 500,000 K?

Excellent, excellent, excellent. The moment you put him on ignore, he won.

We aren't talking about "cold flowing", we're talking about radiation.
Do you feel radiation can flow from matter that's at 6000 K to matter that's at 500,000 K?
You need work to make that happen.

Trying to explain mass dynamics to todd is like trying to teach graph reading to crick.. Hopeless....

Bodies of water, from puddles to oceans, are often cooler than the surrounding air yet evaporation still occurs which sends energy from the water into the air.

Your views are simplistic and at odds with reality. You conflate different principles with differing conditions and try to force everything into one generalization.

Forum List

Back