Predictit marketplace now has Kamala more likely than Biden to win 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, Americans don't want a President Trump.

Never again!

Maybe that's your view if you are stuck in the America's Urban Heck Holes.

But those of us in the mainstream of America are all Little Trumpsters.

Kamala is just more likely than Sleepy Joe according to the handicappers.

And that only because a lot of Americans think that its WWE's Kamala that will be running.

1720019265834.png

still no article 25, so unlikely until we see that. Plus, she doesn't get his campaign money, it was paid for Joe.

Unless Sleepy Joe abdicates or is forced out of office, I can't see him being replaced on the ticket.

If a man isn't fit to run for office, he sure the hell isn't fit to serve. And that would be the only reason to get rid of Biden. After all, he ran the board in the Democrat Primaries this year.

Like I said, Americans don't want a President Trump.

Never again!
LOL! You clearly dont understand this poll. They arent saying she is going to beat Trump, retard. They are saying that even the worst VP in history has a better shot at winning than mush mouth Biden, who is clearly the worst president in history. :laugh:

Unless Sleepy Joe abdicates or is forced out of office, I can't see him being replaced on the ticket.

If a man isn't fit to run for office, he sure the hell isn't fit to serve. And that would be the only reason to get rid of Biden. After all, he ran the board in the Democrat Primaries this year.

What if he decides to go swimming at the Obama house in Martha's Vineyard?

They wanted an ignorant brown slut and they got one. I don't think she will ever have another day in American politics after this cycle. She'll be the designated cackler on MSLSD and fight with the cheney bitch over the free sandwiches in the green room.

The chickens are coming home to roost. :abgg2q.jpg:

8vj71r.jpg

that's the article 25.

Just a suggestion as replacement to Hail to the Chief when Biden enters a room...

Seriously....

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 1
Ever notice that demofk pollsters come out like worms after it rains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back