Prepare to turn on Cavuto: Cavuto calls out Trump to stop scapegoating. You are the Problem!

Fox has been against Trump since the first primary debate, this OP is laughable. Actually the first bushwhacking question of the first primary debate by that blond bimbo. Wallace is no Trump friend. About the only friend Trump has at Fox is Hannity and Fox recently slapped handcuffs on him.
Hannity and Tucker Carlson support Trump. Dana Perino is a Bush #neverTrumper, and has been since Trump announced. Gregg Gutfield is anti-Trump. Sheppard Smith is a lefty and a homo who hates Trump. Chris Wallace is clearly hostile to Trump. Brite Hume has also said quite a few negative things about Trump

Thank you, to suggest Fox is in the tank for Trump is laughable.

Hey, even Mitch McConnell is telling Trump that although he likes the policy, he isn't a fan of Trump and his tweets. He says they cloud the issue.

McConnell on Trump: 'I'm not a fan of the daily tweets'
Mitch McConnell is universally despised among Republicans as an establishment RINO do-nothing. His criticism of Trump is worth less than nothing.

Your blind support of Trump knows no bounds, does it? No matter what anyone says or does, you will consider it to be fake news or no longer material because the person doing the accusations is no longer relevant because they are a RINO.

Really? You gonna go with that?

Hey, even Mitch McConnell is telling Trump that although he likes the policy, he isn't a fan of Trump and his tweets. He says they cloud the issue.

McConnell on Trump: 'I'm not a fan of the daily tweets'
Mitch McConnell is universally despised among Republicans as an establishment RINO do-nothing. His criticism of Trump is worth less than nothing.

Your blind support of Trump knows no bounds, does it? No matter what anyone says or does, you will consider it to be fake news or no longer material because the person doing the accusations is no longer relevant because they are a RINO.

Really? You gonna go with that?

My support for Trump isn't blind. I am well aware of his flaws, but the attacks of douche bag snowflakes like you are pure bullshit. They are obviously motived by hatred rather than facts. You can't attack Trump on the issues, because his positions are wildly popular, so you have to make up lies and personal attacks.

Trump isn't perfect, but you are a perfect douche bag.

I wonder if some of his fellow news people at FOX are going to start giving him a hard time?

And yeah..................it's kind of interesting that Trump isn't even 6 months in, and already some of his previous supporters are starting to turn against him.

You ain't seen nothing yet!

All the hate against Trump is nothing new. We saw the same against W and Reagan. Democrats become unhinged every time they lose an election.

And Lincoln too, that's when Democrats became so unhinged from losing an election that they started a civil war. Here's hoping history doesn't repeat itself.

Forum List

Back