Pres Biden Is The Smart Choice

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Pres Biden has had a speech problem since day one however don't know if it impedes his on the on the performance or not. He knows what he wants to say but being under pressure to answer quickly with Trump being rude and misinformed was not a good situation. Face it Biden brought back the economy and took control of the deadly COVID 19 situation in a remarkable fashion applause applause.

Inflation blame inflation on suppliers and retailers and lending institutions. Corporate America is to blame in which high dollar gasoline prices is the big player.

The border fiasco was brought on by GW Bush/Cheney and Trump simply added fuel to that fire. The Wall is nothing but reckless corporate welfare not to mention being a RINO republican failure.

Immigrants are not a problem as this is a source of hard working employees who will pay taxes and support the economy. After all an over built rental industry needs people so bring them on. Trump just makes up fairy tales he lacks hard evidence.

If my memory serves me well Trump has been sexually abusing women for many years. He was involved with Epstein = very young women.

Biden is the smart choice = the bottom line.

Pres Biden has had a speech problem since day one however don't know if it impedes his on the on the performance or not. He knows what he wants to say but being under pressure to answer quickly with Trump being rude and misinformed was not a good situation. Face it Biden brought back the economy and took control of the deadly COVID 19 situation in a remarkable fashion applause applause.

Inflation blame inflation on suppliers and retailers and lending institutions. Corporate America is to blame in which high dollar gasoline prices is the big player.

The border fiasco was brought on by GW Bush/Cheney and Trump simply added fuel to that fire. The Wall is nothing but reckless corporate welfare not to mention being a RINO republican failure.

Immigrants are not a problem as this is a source of hard working employees who will pay taxes and support the economy. After all an over built rental industry needs people so bring them on. Trump just makes up fairy tales he lacks hard evidence.

If my memory serves me well Trump has been sexually abusing women for many years. He was involved with Epstein = very young women.

Changing the electoral system is the smart choice.

Can the country cope with these Dumb v. Dumber presidential election contests?

Not even a good try.

Wow, that was stupid.

Self evident .

But why a deliberate sacrifice ?
Why such humiliating treatment ?
Why practice self destruction on the public world wide stage?
For what possible gain ?

So unless Obummer and his masters want to be recorded as the dumbest group ever seen in action , there must be a spectacular follow - up plan .

You better check your inbox for today's talking points, Bubba. :oops:

As smart as Freddy Corleone

Well, there is one vote for Biden.

Who else besides Jill will vote for Joe?

8va28p.jpg

Wow, I suggest a cranial MRI to see if anything occupies that empty space.

Forum List

Back