Pres. Biden wants $15/hr min wage; Thanks but NOW its not enough

Fuck $15 an hour.
Fuck $20 and hour.
Minimum wage needs to be $50 and hour. Everyone will be making $100k a year.
Boom! No more poverty. Er’body is rich!!
Only the truly intelligent economist like myself could have come up with this, it’s never been thought of before.
You’re welcome, you stupid moderates and conservatives. Liberalism has once again solved the country’s problems with the benevolent force of the government.
And of course the right wing response is exaggeration absurdum.

Of course we know we need water to survive. But we can also drown.

We need oxygen to survive but pure oxygen would kill us

So let's go back to figuring out what the CORRECT minimum wage should be and stop the nonsense.

Currently that looks like $15/hr

Which by the way was what Florida just voted for

That's the way it should be, by a vote. If Florida wants to chase industry out of their state, it's up to them, but a President should not be chasing industry out of the country.
We keep hearing about "job loss" from raising the minimum wage but it never happens

Funny how that works huh?

But right wingers are so corrupted by corporate bosses that they actually believe that lower wages for working folks (which they largely are) is a good thing

I can tell you first hand. I have a small business, and if I have to bump some of my employees to $15, I can’t keep them all. I can’t pass the rate increases to the customer. I will be working later doing it myself.
I have a small business myself and I pay NO ONE less than $15/hour.

Maybe you ought to adjust your profit margin there bub.
Wait so if minimum wage will be $15 an hour are you going to pay them $30 an hour to keep up?

Your a lying son of a bitch.
Also a solid point.
When minimum gets bumped to $15, the people currently making $15 are gonna do what, be cool about entry level people making the same pay as them?
Nope. They will want a raise.
What about the people who worked hard to move up and are making $20, double the minimum? They are gonna be cool making $5 more than the entry people? Nope. Probably gonna say “I was making double the minimum wage then, I want double now. So that’s a $10 an hour increase for them.
What do you know... that minimum wage increase didn’t happen in a vacuum.
You folks act like the minimum wage has never been raised before. It has. Many times and none of your doom and gloom predictions happened.
Really? Show me where it's been raised in the amount you on the left are calling for, Lesh!
"You on the left"?

I'm calling for $15. WTF are you talking about
Answer the question will your employees be happy making minimum wage?

What most non employers can't grasp is that entry level employees as a general rule COST businesses money! Between training costs and the mistakes that new employees are almost guaranteed to make you're losing money on new employees until they learn job skills.
Then MAYBE..they ought to work harder to retain employees...but they don't. They use turnover to keep wages low.

So much for your bullshit
Illegals?

Fuck $15 an hour.
Fuck $20 and hour.
Only the truly intelligent economist like myself could have come up with this, it’s never been thought of before.
You’re welcome, you stupid moderates and conservatives. Liberalism has once again solved the country’s problems with the benevolent force of the government.

So let's go back to figuring out what the CORRECT minimum wage should be and stop the nonsense.

That's the way it should be, by a vote. If Florida wants to chase industry out of their state, it's up to them, but a President should not be chasing industry out of the country.
We keep hearing about "job loss" from raising the minimum wage but it never happens

But right wingers are so corrupted by corporate bosses that they actually believe that lower wages for working folks (which they largely are) is a good thing

I can tell you first hand. I have a small business, and if I have to bump some of my employees to $15, I can’t keep them all. I can’t pass the rate increases to the customer. I will be working later doing it myself.

Wait so if minimum wage will be $15 an hour are you going to pay them $30 an hour to keep up?

Also a solid point.
When minimum gets bumped to $15, the people currently making $15 are gonna do what, be cool about entry level people making the same pay as them?
What about the people who worked hard to move up and are making $20, double the minimum? They are gonna be cool making $5 more than the entry people? Nope. Probably gonna say “I was making double the minimum wage then, I want double now. So that’s a $10 an hour increase for them.
You folks act like the minimum wage has never been raised before. It has. Many times and none of your doom and gloom predictions happened.
We never got a raise ..

You didn't answer the question do you think your employees will be happy making minimum wage?
I START my employees at $15 already. They have gotten increases from there. They know I am fair and they are thankful that I have been. I have established a level of trust.

If they are unhappy...they can go elsewhere. That has always been the case

Fuck $15 an hour.
Fuck $20 and hour.

Also a solid point.
Really? Show me where it's been raised in the amount you on the left are calling for, Lesh!
"You on the left"?

He has no employees . He has no job.

Fuck $15 an hour.
Fuck $20 and hour.

Also a solid point.
We never got a raise ..

You didn't answer the question do you think your employees will be happy making minimum wage?
I START my employees at $15 already. They have gotten increases from there. They know I am fair and they are thankful that I have been. I have established a level of trust.

Internet employer, ohhkay francis

Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour. Thanks Mr. President but that was enough in 2010. Not 2020. It needs to be $20/minimum. 40 hours/week after taxes thats like $2300 a month.

A 1 bedroom apt in my city is like $1200/month
Student loan payment $300
Power/cable/phone/water.....another $400
Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

I could go on but as you can see it rapidly is gone and we havent even gotten to healthcare, food, clothing, recreation

Mr President.....$20 an hour is the minimum

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will maintain if they won't settle for anything under $20.

Economics dear, raising it that high makes everyone poor..

It's communism

Fuck $15 an hour.
Fuck $20 and hour.

Also a solid point.
"You on the left"?

He has no employees . He has no job.
We already established that.

Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour. Thanks Mr. President but that was enough in 2010. Not 2020. It needs to be $20/minimum. 40 hours/week after taxes thats like $2300 a month.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

I could go on but as you can see it rapidly is gone and we havent even gotten to healthcare, food, clothing, recreation

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will maintain if they won't settle for anything under $20.

It's communism

You clearly don't know economics or it's history.

We can pay $20, there will be employment downsides, but no it won't make Bill Gates poor. DUH

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a whole lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will get if they demand $20 MW from a Congress full of representatives that have no interest in that.
Is English your second language?

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

Hyper inflation...plenty of studies and economists agree

Fuck $15 an hour.
Fuck $20 and hour.

Also a solid point.
We never got a raise ..

If they're unhappy you let them leave? OMG...what a great employer you are! I usually chain the unhappy ones to their desks! (eye roll)

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

You clearly don't know economics.
I know how to run a lemonade stand into the ground, my competition low balled me in sales, my employees wanted more money, I said fuck that going in and watching the brady bunch , with my jar of coins

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

You clearly don't know economics.
I know how to run a lemonade stand into the ground, my competition low balled me in sales, my employees wanted more money, I said fuck that going in and watching the brady bunch , with my jar of coins

You want a plastic shovel for that sandbox you are playing in?

If they're unhappy you let them leave? OMG...what a great employer you are! I usually chain the unhappy ones to their desks! (eye roll)
Where did I say I'd "let them leave"?

Oh you made that up asshole?

Why am I not shocked

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a whole lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will get if they demand $20 MW from a Congress full of representatives that have no interest in that.
Is English your second language?

Yes.

How many languages do you speak?

And an apartment in the suburbs or further is still like $800 for a 1 bdrm and it makes it like a 30-60 minute commute instead of walking or biking and climate change isn’t gonna get better if we drive more and more
You should get a refund from the college you allegedly attended.

Forum List

Back