Pres. Biden wants $15/hr min wage; Thanks but NOW its not enough

Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour. Thanks Mr. President but that was enough in 2010. Not 2020. It needs to be $20/minimum. 40 hours/week after taxes thats like $2300 a month.

A 1 bedroom apt in my city is like $1200/month
Student loan payment $300
Power/cable/phone/water.....another $400
Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

I could go on but as you can see it rapidly is gone and we havent even gotten to healthcare, food, clothing, recreation

Mr President.....$20 an hour is the minimum

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will maintain if they won't settle for anything under $20.

Economics dear, raising it that high makes everyone poor..

It's communism

You clearly don't know economics or it's history.

We can pay $20, there will be employment downsides, but no it won't make Bill Gates poor. DUH
Who is we? 80% of the companies in the US is mom and pops

We are a global economy idiot.

I START my employees at $15 already. They have gotten increases from there. They know I am fair and they are thankful that I have been. I have established a level of trust.

If they are unhappy...they can go elsewhere. That has always been the case

And if your pay increases of your phantom business brings them to $17.00 an hour today, and Biden increases the MW to $15.00 per hour, do you think they will be satisfied making only two dollars an hour over the new MW?

Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour. Thanks Mr. President but that was enough in 2010. Not 2020. It needs to be $20/minimum. 40 hours/week after taxes thats like $2300 a month.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

I could go on but as you can see it rapidly is gone and we havent even gotten to healthcare, food, clothing, recreation

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will maintain if they won't settle for anything under $20.

It's communism

You clearly don't know economics.
I know how to run a lemonade stand into the ground, my competition low balled me in sales, my employees wanted more money, I said fuck that going in and watching the brady bunch , with my jar of coins

You want a plastic shovel for that sandbox you are playing in?
Once again, do you think half of america will be happy making minimum wage?

Half of America is ALREADY making LESS than that in $s now, we just don't call it minimum wage.

So not sure what your point is.

There are serious arguments against $20 minimum wage and I certainly don't support it. But a lot of the arguments made against it are laughable.
There is supply and demand, more illegals lowering the wages..

I START my employees at $15 already. They have gotten increases from there. They know I am fair and they are thankful that I have been. I have established a level of trust.

If they are unhappy...they can go elsewhere. That has always been the case

And if your pay increases of your phantom business brings them to $17.00 an hour today, and Biden increases the MW to $15.00 per hour, do you think they will be satisfied making only two dollars an hour over the new MW?
These twirts think everything will cost the same

I guess they want closed borders, no tariffs and force companies to pay $100 bucks an hour...

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Why did you vote for Democrats state and local?

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

We can pay $20, there will be employment downsides, but no it won't make Bill Gates poor. DUH

No one gives a shit about your stupid "number of companies" metrics.

The only thing relavant is number of employees already making well above Federal minimum wage because thats what their state or company has already made the lowest wage paid.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism
But that eventually makes everyone equal. You know, the demofks end game. Dependency

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

No one gives a shit about your stupid "number of companies"
I do! So you’re lying

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

Once again do you think a person making$15 bucks an hour will be happy making minimum wage tomorrow?

Answer the question please..

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism
But that eventually makes everyone equal
Exactly..

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a whole lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will get if they demand $20 MW from a Congress full of representatives that have no interest in that.
Is English your second language?

Yes.

How many languages do you speak?
I wasn’t being a dick. I had a hard time understanding what you posted, and wasn’t sure if it was due to typos or odd sentence structure due to language.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

How do you know, stop him from just laying off half his employees?

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

Once again do you think a person making$15 bucks an hour will be happy making minimum wage tomorrow?

A $15 wage is $15 no matter what you call it.

Maybe we should get rid of minimum wage so those making $7.25 could feel good about their shitty wage? :rolleyes-41:

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a whole lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will get if they demand $20 MW from a Congress full of representatives that have no interest in that.

Yes.

I wasn’t being a dick. I had a hard time understanding what you posted, and wasn’t sure if it was due to typos or odd sentence structure due to language.

Read it again. It's no Hemingway, but it's all there, in English.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

A $15 wage is $15 no matter what you call it.

Maybe we should get rid of minimum wage so those making $7.25 could feel better about their shitty wage? :rolleyes-41:
Forced wages kills jobs. You can kick and scream, yell foul all the fk you want, but it will increase unemployment. That’s economic 101

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Yes.

Read it again. It's all there, in English.
Or not

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

No one gives a shit about your stupid "number of companies" metrics.

The only thing relavant is number of employees already making well above Federal minimum wage because thats what their state or company has already made the lowest wage paid.
So when everyone gets paid minimum wage how does it help?

We keep hearing about "job loss" from raising the minimum wage but it never happens

Funny how that works huh?

But right wingers are so corrupted by corporate bosses that they actually believe that lower wages for working folks (which they largely are) is a good thing

No, they do happen, but the MSM which you are a slave to doesn't report it. I have plenty of sites showing how businesses layoff people or close up because of MW hikes.

Our city proposed doing the very same thing. The clowns that made the proposal voted against their very own bill. Why? Because they knew businesses would move out of the metro area and head for the suburbs. Then they decided to ask the county to increase the MW to 15.00 an hour, and the county refused for the same reason. Businesses would move out of Cuyahoga county into neighboring counties.

This is a proven theory you on the left hate. It's called action/reaction. When somebody takes an action against another, in most all cases it causes a reaction. Leftist like to think when they attack an entity, they will just sit there and accept it. It simply doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back