Pres. Biden wants $15/hr min wage; Thanks but NOW its not enough

Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour. Thanks Mr. President but that was enough in 2010. Not 2020. It needs to be $20/minimum. 40 hours/week after taxes thats like $2300 a month.

A 1 bedroom apt in my city is like $1200/month
Student loan payment $300
Power/cable/phone/water.....another $400
Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

I could go on but as you can see it rapidly is gone and we havent even gotten to healthcare, food, clothing, recreation

Mr President.....$20 an hour is the minimum

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will maintain if they won't settle for anything under $20.

Economics dear, raising it that high makes everyone poor..

It's communism

You clearly don't know economics.
I know how to run a lemonade stand into the ground, my competition low balled me in sales, my employees wanted more money, I said fuck that going in and watching the brady bunch , with my jar of coins

You want a plastic shovel for that sandbox you are playing in?
Once again, do you think half of america will be happy making minimum wage?

Been reading that President Biden will make min wage $15/hour. Thanks Mr. President but that was enough in 2010. Not 2020. It needs to be $20/minimum. 40 hours/week after taxes thats like $2300 a month.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

I could go on but as you can see it rapidly is gone and we havent even gotten to healthcare, food, clothing, recreation

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will maintain if they won't settle for anything under $20.

It's communism

I know how to run a lemonade stand into the ground, my competition low balled me in sales, my employees wanted more money, I said fuck that going in and watching the brady bunch , with my jar of coins

Half of America is ALREADY making LESS than that in $s now, we just don't call it minimum wage.

So not sure what your point is.

There are serious arguments against $20 minimum wage and I certainly don't support it. But a lot of the arguments made against it are laughable.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a whole lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will get if they demand $20 MW from a Congress full of representatives that have no interest in that.
Is English your second language?

Yes.

How many languages do you speak?
Fluent in Spanish, polish, japanese , valley girl and a little redneck.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

Hlaf of America is ALREADY making LESS than that in $s now, we just don't call it minimum wage.
You stupid fuck making$15 bucks an hour is twice as much as $7.25

Do the math and economics

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Cool story bro but you should realize that $15/hour is a whole lot more than $7.25 Biden administration will get if they demand $20 MW from a Congress full of representatives that have no interest in that.

Yes.

Pretty sure you are full of shit, nor was I asking you.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

Hlaf of America is ALREADY making LESS than that in $s now, we just don't call it minimum wage.

And?

Many states (and individual companies like Costco) have $15+ minimim wage already, yet somehow still have plenty of middle class and even wealthy people.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Yes.

Dude I am really smart and also really an asshole..

I can switch education levels on a dime..

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

And?

Many states and individual companies like Costco have $15+ minimim wage already, yet somehow still have plenty of middle class and even wealthy people.
That's a few hundred people you jack ass not millions ..

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

And?

Many states and individual companies like Costco have $15+ minimim wage already, yet somehow still have plenty of middle class and even wealthy people.

...Wtf?? A few hundred people? You are out to lunch.

Costco employs 180,000 people in US. Walmart also has much higher minimum wage than Federal employs 1.5 million. Amazon is 1 million.

This is without even mentioning the States.

Last edited:
If "person-A" offers "person-B", say, $5 per hour to perform a task and "person-B" agrees, what business is it of the government?
Are people not free to decide what their own time and skills are worth?

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

And?

...Wtf?? A few hundred people? You ar eout to lunch.

Just Costco employs 180,000 people in US.

Walmart also has much higher minimum wage than Federal employs 1.5 million

Amazon is 1 million.
73 million voted for Trump, 78 million voted for Biden..

Your a God damn idiot in math and economics.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Yes.

You sound ignorant as hell and I'm not saying that as a pejorative.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

And?

Amazon is 1 million.

...are you on drugs?

Determined how?

Simple really. You are only worth as much as somebody that is willing to do your same job and quality of work.

If you are making $15.00 an hour and your employer refuses your pay increase request, you can walk out and find something else. If your employer can find somebody else to do your job for $13.00 an hour, you were overpaid. If he can find somebody else to do your job for $15.00 an hour, you were paid what you were worth. If he can't find somebody to do your job for $15.00 an hour, and has to offer $17.00 an hour to replace you, you were right in leaving that job because you were underpaid.

Our labor value is based on what other people are willing to do the same job for.

Maybe it’s time for everyone to put their big boy pants on, leave politics at the door, have a honest conversation based on real numbers. The fact is entry level positions are designed to serve as a weeding out process, the good ones move up, demonstrate competency, reliability, thus paid to stay. An employer will do whatever is required to retain qualified and motivated employees. The market dictates compensation practices not government or unions, yet again politicians insist on playIng the vote game by making promises that can never be realized. The result of political dictate in this discussion Is contrary to job creation, expansion of the economy, and creation of wealth which after all is what fuels economic growth.
One would think the lessons of stagnant and failed economies would be remembered but then again that’s asking a lot from individuals who only care about reelection.

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

Yes.

You sound ignorant as hell and I'm not saying that as a pejorative.

Once again the question remains is a person making$15 bucks an hour today going to be happy making minimum wage tomorrow?

Car $200
(Already $2100 gone)

It's communism

And?

Amazon is 1 million.

...are you on drugs?
You ever run a lemonade stand?

Forum List

Back