Pres. Lies on N. Korea are Dangerous and Sick

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Recent lies told by Donnie Trump in regards to the non-deal with dictator Kim of N. Korea may be the most dangerous and sickest of his lies since becoming President. Dangerous because he is running a scam to promote a fake agreement regarding national security and sick because he is running a scam about getting remains of US soldiers and Marines returned. Sick because he is using the hopes of thousands of families as a prop and talking point, knowing that we are no closer to resolving the issue than we were over a decade ago under Clinton and Bush when an actual agreement put American boots on the ground searching for remains. The agreement was halted and hasn't been renewed under Trump.

You lie all the time on here.
You are also dangerous and sick.
I guess you and trump are 2 peas in the same pod ;)

Recent lies told by Donnie Trump in regards to the non-deal with dictator Kim of N. Korea may be the most dangerous and sickest of his lies since becoming President. Dangerous because he is running a scam to promote a fake agreement regarding national security and sick because he is running a scam about getting remains of US soldiers and Marines returned. Sick because he is using the hopes of thousands of families as a prop and talking point, knowing that we are no closer to resolving the issue than we were over a decade ago under Clinton and Bush when an actual agreement put American boots on the ground searching for remains. The agreement was halted and hasn't been renewed under Trump.

You really do need to rely on somewhere other than CNN and FakeBook for your news.
U.S. Military Prepares to Receive Soldiers’ Remains From North Korea

You really do need to rely on somewhere other than CNN and FakeBook for your news.
Preparing to receive 200 boxes of random bones alleged to be MIA's isn't the same as actually accounting for 7,800 missing soldiers and Marines.

You lie all the time on here.
You are also dangerous and sick.
I guess you and trump are 2 peas in the same pod ;)
Where is the lie in the OP? What about the opening post of this thread do you claim is inaccurate or a lie?

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies about all of Americans health insurance. Then maybe you can be outraged. Till then, shut up.

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies about all of Americans health insurance. Then maybe you can be outraged. Till then, shut up.
I think I will ignore your suggestion to shut up because you ain't nobody that needs to be taken seriously or paid attention to. Just another random poster like the rest of us.

Rationalization in action. Fascinating.

Someone lied about something, therefore it's ok for me to support a pathological liar.
My God you people are ignorant. Camp just stated which we don't know, but he said the soldiers remains are coming in a box. So then Trump lied about remains returning. There is no lie, you cherry pick the facts.Now move along.

Someone lied about something, therefore it's ok for me to support a pathological liar.
My God you people are ignorant. Camp just stated which we don't know, but he said the soldiers remains are coming in a box. So then Trump lied about remains returning. There is no lie, you cherry pick the facts.Now move along.
Not even the boxes of unidentified alleged remains have been returned. None have been returned under Trump's watch to date.

He has been doing that since the campaign.
Nope, he did away with mandate, other than that democrats still own that failure. But Obama lied multiple times about Obama care and you didn't care one bit.
He promised to repeal and replace. The thread is not about health care or Obama. Rather, about Trump lying about his fake N. Korean deal and a fake agreement to get multiple thousands of remains accounted for and repatriated.

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies[/QUOTE]

LOL.......(have some more kool-aid AFTER you get your head out of Trump's fat, ass cheeks........)

Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

All False statements involving Donald Trump

President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far ...
Trump says it's a great sunny day. You say there is a cloud in the sky, he lied.
Never happened. Your only responses are clicking on funny faces and making up stupid stuff.

He has been doing that since the campaign.
Nope, he did away with mandate, other than that democrats still own that failure. But Obama lied multiple times about Obama care and you didn't care one bit.
He promised to repeal and replace. The thread is not about health care or Obama. Rather, about Trump lying about his fake N. Korean deal and a fake agreement to get multiple thousands of remains accounted for and repatriated.
Soldiers remains are coming back. You saying he lied about it, because they are coming back in a box of bones. Ruins your credibility, do you even have proof of what you are stating, or you just lying? Lol, you lying about Trump lying, you can't make this stuff up.

Name called, Rationalization abandoned, Argument swapped. Fascinating.

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies[/QUOTE]

LOL.......(have some more kool-aid AFTER you get your head out of Trump's fat, ass cheeks........)

Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

All False statements involving Donald Trump

President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far ...
Trump says it's a great sunny day. You say there is a cloud in the sky, he lied.
Never happened. Your only responses are clicking on funny faces and making up stupid stuff.
Nope, all a sudden you worried about telling the truth. When you were silent when Obama couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Heck you didn't care when Clinton lied under oath.

Your artivcle is from June 23rd. Where are they?

Forum List

Back