Pres. Lies on N. Korea are Dangerous and Sick

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies[/QUOTE]

LOL.......(have some more kool-aid AFTER you get your head out of Trump's fat, ass cheeks........)

Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

All False statements involving Donald Trump

President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far ...
Trump says it's a great sunny day. You say there is a cloud in the sky, he lied.
Never happened. Your only responses are clicking on funny faces and making up stupid stuff.
Nope, all a sudden you worried about telling the truth. When you were silent when Obama couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Heck you didn't care when Clinton lied under oath.
Really,

List all these lies. I want real lies and not the crap you assholes usually spew.

Donald Trump lies to you every fucking day. And you soak it up like a dry sponge in a cesspool. How fucking stupid can you get.

Is kim upgrading research labs and launch facilities?

Yep.

Is trump a liar?

Yep.

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies about all of Americans health insurance. Then maybe you can be outraged. Till then, shut up.
He has already you stupid shit. Trump has told multiple lies about the ACA.

He was replacing it with this wonderful plan that covered everyone. There was never any such plan.

LOL.......(have some more kool-aid AFTER you get your head out of Trump's fat, ass cheeks........)

Trump says it's a great sunny day. You say there is a cloud in the sky, he lied.
Never happened. Your only responses are clicking on funny faces and making up stupid stuff.
Nope, all a sudden you worried about telling the truth. When you were silent when Obama couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. Heck you didn't care when Clinton lied under oath.
Really,

List all these lies. I want real lies and not the crap you assholes usually spew.

Donald Trump lies to you every fucking day. And you soak it up like a dry sponge in a cesspool. How fucking stupid can you get.
well just a few.
You want to keep your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
A family will save around $2500 a year on Obama care.
Both republicans and democrats will have a part in coming up with healthcare.
The healthcare debate will be televised on Cspan.
I will have the most transparent administration in history.
I will close gitmo.
I will end the Iraq war in my first year in office.
The attack was because of a video.

Recent lies told by Donnie Trump in regards to the non-deal with dictator Kim of N. Korea may be the most dangerous and sickest of his lies since becoming President. Dangerous because he is running a scam to promote a fake agreement regarding national security and sick because he is running a scam about getting remains of US soldiers and Marines returned. Sick because he is using the hopes of thousands of families as a prop and talking point, knowing that we are no closer to resolving the issue than we were over a decade ago under Clinton and Bush when an actual agreement put American boots on the ground searching for remains. The agreement was halted and hasn't been renewed under Trump.

You really do need to rely on somewhere other than CNN and FakeBook for your news.
U.S. Military Prepares to Receive Soldiers’ Remains From North Korea
Your artivcle is from June 23rd. Where are they?

Being processed and prepared....dumbass.

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies about all of Americans health insurance. Then maybe you can be outraged. Till then, shut up.
He has already you stupid shit. Trump has told multiple lies about the ACA.

He was replacing it with this wonderful plan that covered everyone. There was never any such plan.
He tried but the republicans wouldn't work with him. He did do away with the mandate, which is good for now.

He already did, do you not remember? Health care will be so easy, you will have much better healthcare, at a fraction of the cost. It will be beautiful. He and the Rethugicons never had a plan. You were haoxed.

Recent lies told by Donnie Trump in regards to the non-deal with dictator Kim of N. Korea may be the most dangerous and sickest of his lies since becoming President. Dangerous because he is running a scam to promote a fake agreement regarding national security and sick because he is running a scam about getting remains of US soldiers and Marines returned. Sick because he is using the hopes of thousands of families as a prop and talking point, knowing that we are no closer to resolving the issue than we were over a decade ago under Clinton and Bush when an actual agreement put American boots on the ground searching for remains. The agreement was halted and hasn't been renewed under Trump.
Your entire post is a lie.

North Korea Has Returned Remains of 200 U.S. Soldiers: Trump

He already did, do you not remember? Health care will be so easy, you will have much better healthcare, at a fraction of the cost. It will be beautiful. He and the Rethugicons never had a plan. You were haoxed.
He did away with the mandate, so far. Patience my young man.

You really do need to rely on somewhere other than CNN and FakeBook for your news.

You don't know what you are talking about You are just making stuff up. There is no processing and preparing of American remains in N. Korea unless you call putting random bones and bone fragments in boxes as "processing".

You don't know what you are talking about You are just making stuff up. There is no processing and preparing of American remains in N. Korea unless you call putting random bones and bone fragments in boxes as "processing".

You have no fricken clue as to what's involved, do you? Dumbass.
N. Korea may send war remains this week

Your entire post is a lie.

North Korea Has Returned Remains of 200 U.S. Soldiers: Trump
Your link proves the Trump lie about returned remains. Your link, "there was no official confirmation from military sources". Where is the story and link about landing on American territory or actually turned over to American forces? Was there no ceremony?

Looks like Trump lied and you believed him.

Really,

The point is Trump lies and Camp cares bc he doesn’t like him/doesn’t agree with his policies. But when someone he does like/agree with lies he couldn’t care less. A lie is a lie is a lie no matter who tells it and Camp’s selective outrage reflects poorly on him bc it suggests he thinks lies are okay as long as you agree with the person telling it.

More confirmation of no remains being returned to the present day. More reinforcement of the Liars lie.
Great, Trump defenders are providing links to prove the OP is true and accurate.

More confirmation of no remains being returned to the present day. More reinforcement of the Liars lie.
Great, Trump defenders are providing links to prove the OP is true and accurate.

Meanwhile, Trump haters don't provide links, swear that "what if's" are the same as facts, and continue to piss and moan about every hair they get up their rear.

He did...he said his plan would insure more people for less -- he lied -- even his own party didn't believe him.

So now he is actually doing shit that results in less people getting health insurance, but something tells me that you don't mind that much as long as you think it makes libs mad

Really,

The point is Trump lies and Camp cares bc he doesn’t like him/doesn’t agree with his policies. But when someone he does like/agree with lies he couldn’t care less. A lie is a lie is a lie no matter who tells it and Camp’s selective outrage reflects poorly on him bc it suggests he thinks lies are okay as long as you agree with the person telling it.
So, show where I defended someone telling lies or couldn't care less about someone lying. Which lies have I been OK with? If you can not provide a link or evidence, that makes you the liar.

He did...he said his plan would insure more people for less -- he lied -- even his own party didn't believe him.

So now he is actually doing shit that results in less people getting health insurance, but something tells me that you don't mind that much as long as you think it makes libs mad
All he has to do is let Obama care implode, which it is doing. Then something will have to be done. Republicans for eight years said they would repeal Obama care if they could. Well when Trump gave them the chance to make good on that promise, they didn't. They lied, but Trump did what he could and got rid of the mandate.

Forum List

Back