Pres. Lies on N. Korea are Dangerous and Sick

Read and watched some news this morning. Didn't read or see anything about the remains of unaccounted for missing American soldiers, Marines, airmen, or sailors being returned to the USA by N. Korea. Nothing from the White House admitting a mistake either. So, they are happy to just let the lie linger and fool people.

Ya,
Recent lies told by Donnie Trump in regards to the non-deal with dictator Kim of N. Korea may be the most dangerous and sickest of his lies since becoming President. Dangerous because he is running a scam to promote a fake agreement regarding national security and sick because he is running a scam about getting remains of US soldiers and Marines returned. Sick because he is using the hopes of thousands of families as a prop and talking point, knowing that we are no closer to resolving the issue than we were over a decade ago under Clinton and Bush when an actual agreement put American boots on the ground searching for remains. The agreement was halted and hasn't been renewed under Trump.

You really do need to rely on somewhere other than CNN and FakeBook for your news.
U.S. Military Prepares to Receive Soldiers’ Remains From North Korea
Ya, only conservative all the time is the truth! You dumb fuck!

Ya,
Recent lies told by Donnie Trump in regards to the non-deal with dictator Kim of N. Korea may be the most dangerous and sickest of his lies since becoming President. Dangerous because he is running a scam to promote a fake agreement regarding national security and sick because he is running a scam about getting remains of US soldiers and Marines returned. Sick because he is using the hopes of thousands of families as a prop and talking point, knowing that we are no closer to resolving the issue than we were over a decade ago under Clinton and Bush when an actual agreement put American boots on the ground searching for remains. The agreement was halted and hasn't been renewed under Trump.

You really do need to rely on somewhere other than CNN and FakeBook for your news.

Certainly seems to be working out that way...dumbass.

Ya,

Certainly seems to be working out that way...dumbass.
Get bentpeice of shit!

Camp this man is incapable of telling facts, truths or anything remotely on point. Its a fuckin joke to listen to this bastard spew off all these lies, with his adoring fans finding it okay. I live for the day, all this comes back to bite this country right in the ass where it hurts...America is long over due for a good ol fashion ass kicking and Putin will be the guy who will do it....you mark my word...HE IS SLOWLY DISARMING THIS COUNTRY AND REMOVING US FROM OUR BACK UP TEAMS

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies about all of Americans health insurance. Then maybe you can be outraged. Till then, shut up.

Rationalization in action. Fascinating.

Someone lied about something, therefore it's ok for me to support a pathological liar.
My God you people are ignorant. Camp just stated which we don't know, but he said the soldiers remains are coming in a box. So then Trump lied about remains returning. There is no lie, you cherry pick the facts.Now move along.
I personally would not believe one word coming from this white house, let alone from Trump....news flash you shit smelling maggot, not every one in this country is a fuckin idiot like you white stupid conservative retards!!

Camp this man is incapable of telling facts, truths or anything remotely on point. Its a fuckin joke to listen to this bastard spew off all these lies, with his adoring fans finding it okay. I live for the day, all this comes back to bite this country right in the ass where it hurts...America is long over due for a good ol fashion ass kicking and Putin will be the guy who will do it....you mark my word...HE IS SLOWLY DISARMING THIS COUNTRY AND REMOVING US FROM OUR BACK UP TEAMS
Right out of the book for destruction first isolate and then divide. Both are happening simultaniously!

Somebody wrote a song for trump called "American Idiot". Said to be a big hit in Europe.

Right out of the book for destruction first isolate and then divide. Both are happening simultaniously!
Both Kim and Putin must sit back and just laugh their ass's off over a man who is so hooked on himself and photo opts only, that they can so easily dupe such an idiot. This country is the laughing stock of the world, but one thing is certain, these world leaders are learning a hard hard lesson, when you put all you hopes and commerce into one countries lap....kissin ass ain't fun at all. Especially a Trump fat white ass.

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies about all of Americans health insurance. Then maybe you can be outraged. Till then, shut up.

Someone lied about something, therefore it's ok for me to support a pathological liar.
My God you people are ignorant. Camp just stated which we don't know, but he said the soldiers remains are coming in a box. So then Trump lied about remains returning. There is no lie, you cherry pick the facts.Now move along.
I personally would not believe one word coming from this white house, let alone from Trump....news flash you shit smelling maggot, not every one in this country is a fuckin idiot like you white stupid conservative retards!!
I believe Trump before Obama any day.

So, how many missing US military personnel did the Liar in Chief have returned from N. Korea after his meeting with the N. Korean dictator?
Can you provide a link to prove Trump did not lie about having remains returned?

So, how many missing US military personnel did the Liar in Chief have returned from N. Korea after his meeting with the N. Korean dictator?
Can you provide a link to prove Trump did not lie about having remains returned?
Your the one that is concerned not me, show me where they havent.

Forum List

Back