Pres. Lies on N. Korea are Dangerous and Sick

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies about all of Americans health insurance. Then maybe you can be outraged. Till then, shut up.

He already did, do you not remember? Health care will be so easy, you will have much better healthcare, at a fraction of the cost. It will be beautiful. He and the Rethugicons never had a plan. You were haoxed.
He did away with the mandate, so far. Patience my young man.
He said repeal and replaced the first day, everyone has been more than patient! You were played!
You thought that was a literal statement? I bet when your kids say "I'm starving", you take them to a hospital. :laugh:

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies about all of Americans health insurance. Then maybe you can be outraged. Till then, shut up.

He already did, do you not remember? Health care will be so easy, you will have much better healthcare, at a fraction of the cost. It will be beautiful. He and the Rethugicons never had a plan. You were haoxed.
He said repeal and replaced the first day, everyone has been more than patient! You were played!
You thought that was a literal statement? I bet when your kids say "I'm starving", you take them to a hospital. :laugh:

So you are admitting he is a liar, good to know and most agree!

He took the illegal mandate away, he tried to repeal it, but the republicans didn't do as they said they would. Now all he has to do is wait for Obama care implode an he can fix it however he wants. I'm good with that.

He took the illegal mandate away, he tried to repeal it, but the republicans didn't do as they said they would. Now all he has to do is wait for Obama care implode an he can fix it however he wants. I'm good with that.

He doesn't and never did have a plan, neither do the rest of the party. For that matter neither do the dems! Open your eyes, they do not care if you have health insurance.

You lie all the time on here.
You are also dangerous and sick.
I guess you and trump are 2 peas in the same pod ;)
Where is the lie in the OP? What about the opening post of this thread do you claim is inaccurate or a lie?
I wouldn't call them lies. They are nothing more than your opinions based on the information you have be it correct or not.

A pretty stupid op imo.
Numerous articles have claimed Trump declared MIA remains have been repatriated from N. Korea. Not opinion, fact. Trump claimed remains had been returned due to his negotiating skills. A lie. Plain, simple lie. Period. This thread is full of Trump supporters showing they believed Trump's lie. Read the thread. They were even posting links claiming proof that Donnie had not lied. Oops, links showed he indeed lied. No remains of US servicemen have actually been returned since Trump's meeting with Kim. As of today, not a single box of bones and bone fragments, and not a single DNA identifiable body part from an American GI has come home.
The remains have been there for a half century and only started returning now and you attribute it to?

Get over yourself

Where is the lie in the OP? What about the opening post of this thread do you claim is inaccurate or a lie?
I wouldn't call them lies. They are nothing more than your opinions based on the information you have be it correct or not.

A pretty stupid op imo.
Numerous articles have claimed Trump declared MIA remains have been repatriated from N. Korea. Not opinion, fact. Trump claimed remains had been returned due to his negotiating skills. A lie. Plain, simple lie. Period. This thread is full of Tru mp supporters showing they believed Trump's lie. Read the thread. They were even posting links claiming proof that Donnie had not lied. Oops, links showed he indeed lied. No remains of US servicemen have actually been returned since Trump's meeting with Kim. As of today, not a single box of bones and bone fragments, and not a single DNA identifiable body part from an American GI has come home.
The remains have been there for a half century and only started returning now and you attribute it to?

Get over yourself
Again, a big-headed overconfident know it all that really does not know diddly squat but insist on being an expert on everything.
OK, dumb ass, remains did not just start returning. Trump wants you to believe he just got it started and suckers like you are duped into believing his lies. Bill Clinton negotiated an agreement in 2000 and GW executed it for four years before it was halted. Recovered remains were sent to the ID lab in Hawaii where many remain unidentified to this day.

You follow the Trump lie about remains being returned under his was watch. The thread is about a specific lie. Lie about remains being returned under Trump. So, provide a link showing returned remains since Trump's meeting with Kim.

A pretty stupid op imo.
Numerous articles have claimed Trump declared MIA remains have been repatriated from N. Korea. Not opinion, fact. Trump claimed remains had been returned due to his negotiating skills. A lie. Plain, simple lie. Period. This thread is full of Tru mp supporters showing they believed Trump's lie. Read the thread. They were even posting links claiming proof that Donnie had not lied. Oops, links showed he indeed lied. No remains of US servicemen have actually been returned since Trump's meeting with Kim. As of today, not a single box of bones and bone fragments, and not a single DNA identifiable body part from an American GI has come home.

Get over yourself
Again, a big-headed overconfident know it all that really does not know diddly squat but insist on being an expert on everything.
OK, dumb ass, remains did not just start returning. Trump wants you to believe he just got it started and suckers like you are duped into believing his lies. Bill Clinton negotiated an agreement in 2000 and GW executed it for four years before it was halted. Recovered remains were sent to the ID lab in Hawaii where many remain unidentified to this day.

You follow the Trump lie about remains being returned under his was watch. The thread is about a specific lie. Lie about remains being returned under Trump. So, provide a link showing returned remains since Trump's meeting with Kim.
So what you're saying is the soldiers remains weren't returned and both Trump and the media are lying about it.

Facinating

A pretty stupid op imo.

Get over yourself

So what you're saying is the soldiers remains weren't returned and both Trump and the media are lying about it.

Facinating
Trump is lying. Media is repeating his lies. After a week some media began adding no government or military confirmation was available. The only thing available was trumps lies. Now, since 29 June when the media began adding the "no confirmation" clause over a week has passed, going on two weeks. Three weeks since the original lie. Where are the returned remains? Why did trump lie about them having been returned?

A pretty stupid op imo.

Get over yourself

Facinating
Trump is lying. Media is repeating his lies. After a week some media began adding no government or military confirmation was available. The only thing available was trumps lies. Now, since 29 June when the media began adding the "no confirmation" clause over a week has passed, going on two weeks. Three weeks since the original lie. Where are the returned remains? Why did trump lie about them having been returned?
You do know that DNA testing takes a fair amount of time right?

Such a tard

Get over yourself

Facinating

Such a tard
You are unhindered in your ignorance. Not all bone fragments and chips have obtainable or readable DNA. Some samples do not guarantee an MIA is actually deceased. A finger, arm or teeth found in a crash area does not guarantee an MIA is deceased.

Get over yourself

Facinating

Such a tard
You are unhindered in your ignorance. Not all bone fragments and chips have obtainable or readable DNA. Some samples do not guarantee an MIA is actually deceased. A finger, arm or teeth f
Derp

Last year, researchers estimated that the half-life of DNA — the point at which half the bonds in a DNA molecule backbone would be broken — is 521 years. That means that, under ideal conditions, DNA would last about 6.8 million years, after which all the bonds would be broken. But DNA would not be readable after about 1.5 million years, the researchers said.

Boston Strangler Case: How Long Does DNA Last?

Consider yourself schooled now Camp ya nitwit

Last year, researchers estimated that the half-life of DNA — the point at which half the bonds in a DNA molecule backbone would be broken — is 521 years. That means that, under ideal conditions, DNA would last about 6.8 million years, after which all the bonds would be broken. But DNA would not be readable after about 1.5 million years, the researchers said.

Boston Strangler Case: How Long Does DNA Last?

Consider yourself schooled now Camp ya nitwit
What the heck does any of that have to do with Trump lying about remains being returned from N. Korea?

You just hate Trump cuz he's black..... :04:
Put your Denmark's cover on and tell me you would accept a finger bone or tooth as proof of a comrades death or accurate accounting of what happened to him.

You just hate Trump cuz he's black..... :04:
Put your Denmark's cover on and tell me you would accept a finger bone or tooth as proof of a comrades death or accurate accounting of what happened to him.
I'm not in the position to accept anything.
And I'm also not the one trying to take a big steaming crap on every God Damned thing the man does.

You don't know there is a difference between a lie and a clearly non literal statement? Why is your understanding of the English language so pitiful?

You don't know there is a difference between a lie and a clearly non literal statement? Why is your understanding of the English language so pitiful?

Why do you let him lie to you and then beg him for more, nobody understands that, who knew health care could be so hard?

Why do you let him lie to you and then beg him for more, nobody understands that, who knew health care could be so hard?
Don't know, but why did Obama screw it up?

Don't know, but why did Obama screw it up?

I was a disaster before Obama.

Forum List

Back