Pres. Lies on N. Korea are Dangerous and Sick

Because Obama's lie was more truth than lie because in majority of the cases, people were able to keep their doctor
No, Obama said you can keep your plan. You're almost as dingy as Camp.
There was a grandfather clause in the ACA that insurance companies could continue to offer any plan in existence when the bill was signed.

Are you always this fucking uninformed?

He is successfully working on all of them, even without support from his own party. Lol, he even got grown ups wearing pussy hats yelling at the sky. For our entertainment.
And children in cages.
Actually those were Obama's kids in cages.

Kids that came here unaccompanied in a sudden influx.

Your orange POS separated children from their parents without having a plan what to do with them & how to give them back to their parents.
Trump did what Obama did. So show me the same outrage towards Obama that you give for Trump.

When did Obama try to deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions, I'll wait while you show me the link
I didn't say that, but when your treatment is a pain pill instead of knee replacement. You can't really say it covers preexisting conditions.

All he has to do is let Obama care implode, which it is doing. Then something will have to be done. Republicans for eight years said they would repeal Obama care if they could. Well when Trump gave them the chance to make good on that promise, they didn't. They lied, but Trump did what he could and got rid of the mandate.

take away HC insurance from TWENTY MILLION people who finally got insurance through the ACA...............and venture a "guess' as to how those TWENTY MILLION people will vote in future elections....GO on,nitwit...venture a guess....LOL
Lol, most couldn't afford the deductible if they needed to use it. So what are you really taking away, and they were forced to pay for it. Even if they couldn't afford it, or they get fined.

If they truly could not afford it, there was an out to the mandate. Plenty of plans had low deductibles..
Please show me low deductibles on the cheap insurance.

Mine is $1k, I have had plans with less. You assholes don't know shit about the exchsangfes.

Trump says it's a great sunny day. You say there is a cloud in the sky, he lied.

Do you open-wide....or bend-over for your orange clown ???......Just asking...lol
Neither, but he is doing a great job making Obama's legacy a bad memory. The economy is doing great, and you liberals are proving yourselves mentally deranged more and more on a daily bases. Which will give us more seats in November. Keep up the good work. Oh and looks like Hillary is going to demand your vote in 2020, and we know you will give to her on your knees.
Its amazing how great you can make the economy look when you borrow 1.65 trillion & pump it into it.
Lol, I guess it was okay when Obama did it, with little return. Still waiting on those shovel ready jobs.
Obama did it because we were mired in a fucking recession.

Trump diu it when our economy was good.

'My God.
We never saw those jobs we paid for, no infrastructure work or nothing. Another Obama lie.

And children in cages.

Your orange POS separated children from their parents without having a plan what to do with them & how to give them back to their parents.
Trump did what Obama did. So show me the same outrage towards Obama that you give for Trump.

When did Obama try to deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions, I'll wait while you show me the link
I didn't say that, but when your treatment is a pain pill instead of knee replacement. You can't really say it covers preexisting conditions.
Tell it to a parent of a child with a debilitating disease. Or to a person that had a heart attack.

Recent lies told by Donnie Trump in regards to the non-deal with dictator Kim of N. Korea may be the most dangerous and sickest of his lies since becoming President. Dangerous because he is running a scam to promote a fake agreement regarding national security and sick because he is running a scam about getting remains of US soldiers and Marines returned. Sick because he is using the hopes of thousands of families as a prop and talking point, knowing that we are no closer to resolving the issue than we were over a decade ago under Clinton and Bush when an actual agreement put American boots on the ground searching for remains. The agreement was halted and hasn't been renewed under Trump.
Your entire post is a lie.

North Korea Has Returned Remains of 200 U.S. Soldiers: Trump
Your link proves the Trump lie about returned remains. Your link, "there was no official confirmation from military sources". Where is the story and link about landing on American territory or actually turned over to American forces? Was there no ceremony?

Looks like Trump lied and you believed him.
It is a process, not a lie. If NK goes back on its word, we can deal with your made up hypothetical at that point. It's not like we sent billions to tax payer dollars to terrorists like Obama did. The Iran lie was a real whopper.
It was Iranian money.

Trump lied about NK giving up their nukes.

Trump said: “We got back our great fallen heroes, the remains sent back today, already 200 got sent back,”

He did not say process. He said sent back.
It was not Iranian money. It was money that the SC ruled was to be used as compensation for the victims of Iranian terrorism.

Supreme Court Rules Frozen Iranian Money Be Turned Over To U.S. Terrorism Victims

Beyond that money, and the bribe money, there was also this money...

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash From U.S.

No reason to lie FakeDave.

Because Obama's lie was more truth than lie because in majority of the cases, people were able to keep their doctor
There was a grandfather clause in the ACA that insurance companies could continue to offer any plan in existence when the bill was signed.

Are you always this fucking uninformed?
So people that already had insurance could keep their plans? How generous.

Tell it to a parent of a child with a debilitating disease. Or to a person that had a heart attack.
There were plenty of children's hospitals that don't charge or they had Medicaid before Obama fucked it up.

well just a few.
You want to keep your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
A family will save around $2500 a year on Obama care.
Both republicans and democrats will have a part in coming up with healthcare.
The healthcare debate will be televised on Cspan.
I will have the most transparent administration in history.
I will close gitmo.
I will end the Iraq war in my first year in office.
The attack was because of a video.

As compared to.....LOL....(BTW, how's that NK DENUKING progressing?????)

View attachment 203950

Partial list of unfulfilled campaign promise by Trump:

Repeal & replace the ACA with a plan that is cheaper, better and covers everyone-

Label China a currency manipulator-

Drain the swamp by appointing HIS leeches-

Bring back tons of coal mining jobs -

Build the “beautiful” Wall -

Peace in the Middle East within weeks of his administration -

Lock Hillary Clinton up -.

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama -
He is successfully working on all of them, even without support from his own party. Lol, he even got grown ups wearing pussy hats yelling at the sky. For our entertainment.
And children in cages.
That was a bad move by Obama. We can all agree on that. Thank God Trump fixed this issue. Trump is even going one step further to ensure the children actually belong to the parents. Sex trafficking is real, and Dems don't seem to care at all.

Trump says it's a great sunny day. You say there is a cloud in the sky, he lied.

Do you open-wide....or bend-over for your orange clown ???......Just asking...lol
Neither, but he is doing a great job making Obama's legacy a bad memory. The economy is doing great, and you liberals are proving yourselves mentally deranged more and more on a daily bases. Which will give us more seats in November. Keep up the good work. Oh and looks like Hillary is going to demand your vote in 2020, and we know you will give to her on your knees.
Its amazing how great you can make the economy look when you borrow 1.65 trillion & pump it into it.
Now you care about spending? Laughable. Poor FakeDave is so confused.

Lol, I guess it was okay when Obama did it, with little return. Still waiting on those shovel ready jobs.

'My God.
We never saw those jobs we paid for, no infrastructure work or nothing. Another Obama lie.

Look & read & discover just how stupid you are.

"First and foremost, the Recovery Act—the largest public works project since the Eisenhower Interstate System—showed a quantifiable relationship between transportation investment and outcomes. Investments improved more than 42,000 miles of roads and almost 2,700 bridges; they paid for 850 new transit facilities, nearly 12,000 new buses, and nearly 700 new rail cars; and they repaired about 800 airport facilities. According to a recent analysis by the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT), these investments measurably improved the country’s transportation system. For example, nationwide measures of bridge quality improved during the years immediately after the Recovery Act: USDOT classified 9.3 percent of bridges as structurally deficient in 2008, a figure that dropped to 7.1 percent by 2014. If that pace of improvement, which was twice what it was during the comparable period before the Recovery Act, were to continue, the backlog of structurally deficient bridges could be cleared within 10–20 years. Consistently higher funding levels could allow that pace to continue, or even accelerate it over time. Policymakers looking to scale an investment package could use performance metrics from the Recovery Act to envision what different orders of investment magnitude might yield."

Eight Years Later: What the Recovery Act Taught Us about Investing in Transportation

You lie all the time on here.
You are also dangerous and sick.
I guess you and trump are 2 peas in the same pod ;)
Where is the lie in the OP? What about the opening post of this thread do you claim is inaccurate or a lie?
I wouldn't call them lies. They are nothing more than your opinions based on the information you have be it correct or not.

A pretty stupid op imo.
Numerous articles have claimed Trump declared MIA remains have been repatriated from N. Korea. Not opinion, fact. Trump claimed remains had been returned due to his negotiating skills. A lie. Plain, simple lie. Period. This thread is full of Trump supporters showing they believed Trump's lie. Read the thread. They were even posting links claiming proof that Donnie had not lied. Oops, links showed he indeed lied. No remains of US servicemen have actually been returned since Trump's meeting with Kim. As of today, not a single box of bones and bone fragments, and not a single DNA identifiable body part from an American GI has come home.

You guys can deflect and discuss Obamacare and ACA all you want. Fact is that the OP is 100% correct.

Trump lied about the results of his meeting with the N. Korean dictator.

Keep your plan and in some cases where your plans were changed -- it was changed for the better not worse -- you conservatives like to leave that part out

Obama's set a floor for the quality of health insurance plans the ACA would pay for -- meaning, insurance companies can't sell people garbage plans anymore

Again, the shit conservatives are willing to do just to justify their hatred of a man is disgusting -- because if Trump came out in favor of Medicare For All today -- every single progressive would support it because that is their core belief -- Obama came out with a plan that was a conservative plan and conservatives still voted against their own shit...that is the epitome of delusional hate
He liar/You loser:

Slick Willie once told America "for the first time in modern history there are no ICBM missiles pointed at the U.S." This was right after he sold ICBM technology to China and shipped nuclear hardware and technology to N.K. No president since little Timid democrat icon Harry Truman (who managed to get 50,000 Americans killed in a freaking three year quagmire that we had won in six months), with the possible exception of Bill Clinton who gave N.K. the hardware to build a freaking bomb, has had the balls to deal with the regime. So far President Trump has managed to bring N.K. to the negotiation table while we have been technically at war after the Truman administration capitulated about 65 years ago, and has succeeded in freeing three Americans from the N.K. gulag without spending a dime. China is on board with sanctions against N.K. when they were freaking shooting at us during Truman's war. President Trump admitted that it was no guaranteed slam dunk but the left hates America and hates American foreign policy during a republican administration and nothing that the President will ever do can pass muster with the hate filled angry incoherent left..

Recent lies told by Donnie Trump in regards to the non-deal with dictator Kim of N. Korea may be the most dangerous and sickest of his lies since becoming President. Dangerous because he is running a scam to promote a fake agreement regarding national security and sick because he is running a scam about getting remains of US soldiers and Marines returned. Sick because he is using the hopes of thousands of families as a prop and talking point, knowing that we are no closer to resolving the issue than we were over a decade ago under Clinton and Bush when an actual agreement put American boots on the ground searching for remains. The agreement was halted and hasn't been renewed under Trump.

You really do need to rely on somewhere other than CNN and FakeBook for your news.
U.S. Military Prepares to Receive Soldiers’ Remains From North Korea
Preparing to receive 200 boxes of random bones alleged to be MIA's isn't the same as actually accounting for 7,800 missing soldiers and Marines.
Correct me if im wrong, but that is still 200 more than Obama ever got back.

'My God.

Look & read & discover just how stupid you are.

"First and foremost, the Recovery Act—the largest public works project since the Eisenhower Interstate System—showed a quantifiable relationship between transportation investment and outcomes. Investments improved more than 42,000 miles of roads and almost 2,700 bridges; they paid for 850 new transit facilities, nearly 12,000 new buses, and nearly 700 new rail cars; and they repaired about 800 airport facilities. According to a recent analysis by the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT), these investments measurably improved the country’s transportation system. For example, nationwide measures of bridge quality improved during the years immediately after the Recovery Act: USDOT classified 9.3 percent of bridges as structurally deficient in 2008, a figure that dropped to 7.1 percent by 2014. If that pace of improvement, which was twice what it was during the comparable period before the Recovery Act, were to continue, the backlog of structurally deficient bridges could be cleared within 10–20 years. Consistently higher funding levels could allow that pace to continue, or even accelerate it over time. Policymakers looking to scale an investment package could use performance metrics from the Recovery Act to envision what different orders of investment magnitude might yield."

Eight Years Later: What the Recovery Act Taught Us about Investing in Transportation
Obama even admitted those shovel ready jobs wasn't shovel ready.

You really do need to rely on somewhere other than CNN and FakeBook for your news.
U.S. Military Prepares to Receive Soldiers’ Remains From North Korea
Preparing to receive 200 boxes of random bones alleged to be MIA's isn't the same as actually accounting for 7,800 missing soldiers and Marines.
Correct me if im wrong, but that is still 200 more than Obama ever got back.
Again, as of today not a single MIA has been turned over and returned under the trump administration. Hopefully, that will change, but for now, no remains have been returned, meaning claims like you just made are based on the lies being told by rump. You still believe him and believe he has got 200 remains returned.

Get back to me when he tells multiple lies about all of Americans health insurance. Then maybe you can be outraged. Till then, shut up.

He already did, do you not remember? Health care will be so easy, you will have much better healthcare, at a fraction of the cost. It will be beautiful. He and the Rethugicons never had a plan. You were haoxed.
He did away with the mandate, so far. Patience my young man.
He said repeal and replaced the first day, everyone has been more than patient! You were played!

Forum List

Back