Pres. Trump expected to sign executive order, allowing purchase of health ins. across state lines

And you wonder why I put you on ignore.

Back you go...

I never wondered why. It is plain to see.

Why did you lie? Your plan was not tripled by the ACA.

I'm sure you are an expert on his premiums

I'm an expert on lies being told about the ACA.

Like you can keep your doctor and your insurance?

I did.

As did I.

And the fool Avatar4321 knows the difference between a lie and a campaign promise. He just refuses to be honest about it.

I did.

As did I.

And the fool Avatar4321 knows the difference between a lie and a campaign promise. He just refuses to be honest about it.

A lie and a campaign promise aren't mutually exclusive propositions

I did.

As did I.

the entire RW and their arguments are predicated on bullshit lies.

Trump's breaking from the GOP strategy of sabotaging healthcare to drive up premiums? Go figure :dunno:
Is he?? Did you read the link. It will disastrous for premiums
But it seems to be the first effort by a reublican to improve healthcare in decades. And the first not meant to sabotage and ruin healthcare by them in 8 years. However misguided it may be.

Trump's breaking from the GOP strategy of sabotaging healthcare to drive up premiums? Go figure :dunno:
But it seems to be the first effort by a reublican to improve healthcare in decades. And the first not meant to sabotage and ruin healthcare by them in 8 years. However misguided it may be.
"But it seems to be the first effort by a reublican to improve healthcare in decades. "

It's not that at all... in fact, it will make health insurance worse. This is a handout to corporations, nothing more. not that doing so is the exclusive domain of Republicans, mind you.

How will it improve health care ?

If you remain in the exchange , your premium is likely to go through the roof

If you go outside of the exchange and purchase a bare bones policy, you might think that your getting a bargain- until you get sick and find out that your not covered.

If you go outside of the exchange and purchase a bare bones policy, you might think that your getting a bargain- until you get sick and find out that your not covered.
I said it's the first GOP effort that's not openly sabotaging healthcare in 8 years. I didn't say it was a good idea.

I said it's the first GOP effort that's not openly sabotaging healthcare in 8 years. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Actually, it does EXACTLY that, and sabotages healthcare. I mean, I see your point at first blush; upon further inspection of the actual, known effects of this measure, your point is in error.

Oh ,OK it is not openly sabotaging health care. It is covertly sabotaging health care. Just another lie on the part of Trump. "Great health care for all"

and RW's chirp - healthcare is failing, give it time.

is Lois in jail YET ?

give it time - :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL, I thought the Trumptard consensus was that Congress had to make the laws.

I was thinking the same thing. Shouldn't Congress be doing this?

Congress is smart enough to know if they live in NY and buy health insurance in Alaska because its cheaper they have to go to Alaska to be treated by the doctors there that provide their service for the $$$ agreed to in the policy.

Trump and his drones; not so smart.
so when you travel and get ill, you don't get to see a doctor in the state you're in? you have to wait to go back to your state to get treatment? really? you believe this don't you?
You can see a doctor in another state, but he is considered OUT OF NETWORK on your insurance plan and the Insurance plan only colvers half the cost of what they would pay if IN NETWORK within your own state.

READ the fine print in your insurance policy...it spells it out... what they will pay if you are out of state and out of their negotiated network of doctors and hospitals....

mine only pays 50% of what they would pay IN NETWORK

AND my deductible, instead of $800 out of pocket before they pay, is $1600 out of pocket if OUT OF NETWORK.

It stinks! :eek:

How will it work? I go to another State to buy a policy that is cheaper but the ONLY doctors I can see are the doctors in their network in the other State?

In many smaller states the commute to a doctor in an adjacent state is shorter than the drive to your fave brothel.
sure, those who live next to a border, it would be easier...but then again, do you really want to be hauled and pay for the ambulance drive to a hospital that is in network, all the way in to another State when you've been in a car accident or have a heart attack or have daily cancer treatments do you want to have to also drive so far away?

Or be faced with the insurance company only paying 50% of the bill cuz you are at a hospital that is out of their network plan?

the insurance companies could spend the time to rework their networks to encompass more than one state and the actuaries can figure out how much it would cost for all the states combined I suppose...but that is a costly and lengthy plan to work out....start up costs would be expensive in labor hours....which they would put in to the plan price... I just don't know how it would be savings, at least not in the beginning.... with the start up costs...and without knowing a solid estimate of how many patients they can bring to the hospital and doctors in their plans to get the best negotiated price from the docs and hospitals....?

Trump says likely to sign new healthcare order this week

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he would sign a measure, likely this week, to allow people in the United States to buy healthcare across state lines.

“They’ll be able to buy, they’ll be able to cross state lines and they will get great competitive healthcare, and it will cost the United States nothing,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office during a meeting with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.

“With Congress the way it is, I decided to take it upon myself, so we’ll be announcing that soon as far as the signing’s concerned, but it’s largely worked out,” he said...

..Trump has suggested before that he was eying an executive order that would allow individuals to purchase insurance across state lines through so-called health associations, which Republican Senator Rand Paul has advocated.

It'd be awesome if he did the same for cable TV/internet as well.
How will it work? I go to another State to buy a policy that is cheaper but the ONLY doctors I can see are the doctors in their network in the other State?

it shouldn't have to. You can buy your auto insurance from anyone & in different states with different laws.

You can buy your health insurance from Peggy sitting in a call center but it is pursuant to your state insurance laws. Just like auto, you didn't think if you live in California and you buy your auto insurance from some yahoo in a call center in Virginia that you are buying Virginia insurance. If you do I feel sorry for you.

Congress is smart enough to know if they live in NY and buy health insurance in Alaska because its cheaper they have to go to Alaska to be treated by the doctors there that provide their service for the $$$ agreed to in the policy.

so when you travel and get ill, you don't get to see a doctor in the state you're in? you have to wait to go back to your state to get treatment? really? you believe this don't you?

Ill or emergency? Insurance companies are out of network for illnesses when you travel, emergencies you will be covered and when stabilized the insurance company will demand the hospital transfer you to the nearest in network. Now if you have a blue plan you might be on to something.

Ill or emergency? Insurance companies are out of network for illnesses when you travel, emergencies you will be covered and when stabilized the insurance company will demand the hospital transfer you to the nearest in network. Now if you have a blue plan you might be on to something.
so they'd rather pay airfare and nurses for a transport? that seems expensive and doesn't seem practical if one can't be moved. I don't know, you all are fking goofy as shit.

Forum List

Back