Pres.Trump: John Bolton was one of the DUMBEST people in government

Trump picked him

He bragged about picking the best people

Haha, yet he hired Bolton. One of the best people huh? How long do you think it takes to identify one of the dumbest people in government. If it takes longer than a few meets then I think the one missing the ball may be even dumber

Trump is the sort of guy who doesn't just hire yes men, like your meat puppet faggot messiah.

He hired Bolton because he was part of the entrenched republicrat party and was willing to consider his input into areas where he was supposed to be a subject matter expert. Bolton may have been hostile towards the UN, which is a good thing, but he obviously promoted ideas Trump finally rejected.

Your meat puppet faggot messiah only hired people who parroted asinine leftwing globalist drivel.

Haha, yet he hired Bolton. One of the best people huh? How long do you think it takes to identify one of the dumbest people in government. If it takes longer than a few meets then I think the one missing the ball may be even dumber

Trump is the sort of guy who doesn't just hire yes men, like your meat puppet faggot messiah.

He hired Bolton because he was part of the entrenched republicrat party and was willing to consider his input into areas where he was supposed to be a subject matter expert. Bolton may have been hostile towards the UN, which is a good thing, but he obviously promoted ideas Trump finally rejected.

Your meat puppet faggot messiah only hired people who parroted asinine leftwing globalist drivel.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

LOL, this man is a savage. He calls out Bolton for the warmonger asshole he always has been.

“John Bolton was one of the dumbest people in government I’ve had the “pleasure” to work with.

He added nothing to National Security, except, “Gee, Let’s go to war.”

Pot...meet kettle. :)

LOL, this man is a savage. He calls out Bolton for the warmonger asshole he always has been.

“John Bolton was one of the dumbest people in government I’ve had the “pleasure” to work with.

Rump calling someone else "dumb" is like Mario Mendoza saying some other player "can't hit".

All from a dumb fuk president that filed bankruptcy 6 times and says he's smarter than anyone in the world...hehehe

Rump calling someone else "dumb" is like Mario Mendoza saying some other player "can't hit".

When he pulls off the win....he will be right about everyone else.....

When he pulls off the win....he will be right about everyone else.....

:rofl:

Yeah? Wanna look at the oranges?

TIMHOK4AKVHKZMGMBZWVURELWM.JPG

Trump and Bolton are equally stupid – and both unfit to hold public office; elected or appointed.

Good riddance to both.
How was President Trump “equally stupid” if he rejected everything that neocon pushed?

Joe Biden’s foreign policy would be more inline with Bolton.
Bolton's attitude to foreign relations was all out there on record yet Trump still went ahead and hired him.
Was he one of the "best people"?

rump is the sort of guy who doesn't just hire yes men, like your meat puppet faggot messiah.

Actually, it was more like this.

Being a narcissistic man child, Trump hired Bolton because Bolton got on Fox News and sang his praises.

Then Kim Jong-un realized the way to get to Trump was to compliment him on how manly he was, and Bolton was saying, "Don't trust this guy!"

Trump is not playing 3 D chess, he's playing checkers.. badly.

When your only solution to a toothache is to bomb the MFs. He was a total idiot. He took that job for a book.

rump is the sort of guy who doesn't just hire yes men, like your meat puppet faggot messiah.

Actually, it was more like this.

Being a narcissistic man child, Trump hired Bolton because Bolton got on Fox News and sang his praises.

Then Kim Jong-un realized the way to get to Trump was to compliment him on how manly he was, and Bolton was saying, "Don't trust this guy!"

Trump is not playing 3 D chess, he's playing checkers.. badly.
What happened to Isis and AQ?

You denied every issue that you promoted at one time or another or agreed with. If Biden is in, he can go ph uk himself for our support. And if he does the same things as Trump and you glorify it the divide will get worse. The way this President was abused, it would have done us justice to have gotten in a war and even the use of limited nukes. I believe some of the snakes in D.C. would have started a war for all of this crap.

All from a dumb fuk president that filed bankruptcy 6 times and says he's smarter than anyone in the world...hehehe

Proof that Trump filed bankruptcy 6 times or retract immediately you fucking lying scumbag.

So Trump is admitting yet again, that as a manager and selector of of the 'best people', Trump's judgment is absolute, incompetent shit.

As Bolton was Trump's choice for the office Bolton left.

Forum List

Back