🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Barack Obama roasts Republican Party in solo comedy act on Broadway

R

rdean

Obama said the 2016 Republican presidential candidates seem to "occupy a different reality" in which the country has taken a perilous turn since he took office nearly seven years ago.

"According to them, everything was really good in 2008, when we were going through the worst economic crisis in our lifetimes," Obama said. "This, apparently, was the golden age that I messed up."

Obama took a last jab at the Republican field over foreign policy, mocking claims by Donald Trump and others that relations with Russian President Vladimir Putin would improve if they were elected.

"And then it turns out they can't handle a bunch of CNBC moderators," Obama quipped, poking fun at candidates' complaints about last week's GOP presidential debate. "If you can't handle those guys, I don't think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about you."

-------------------------------------------

Too hilarious.

Yeah, Mr. If you like your Plan has less than no credibility on anything

"Peace in our lifetime" -- Second Biggest Foreign Policy Blunder ever

"the 80's called, they want their foreign policy back" -- The First

Obama said the 2016 Republican presidential candidates seem to "occupy a different reality" in which the country has taken a perilous turn since he took office nearly seven years ago.

"According to them, everything was really good in 2008, when we were going through the worst economic crisis in our lifetimes," Obama said. "This, apparently, was the golden age that I messed up."

Obama took a last jab at the Republican field over foreign policy, mocking claims by Donald Trump and others that relations with Russian President Vladimir Putin would improve if they were elected.

"And then it turns out they can't handle a bunch of CNBC moderators," Obama quipped, poking fun at candidates' complaints about last week's GOP presidential debate. "If you can't handle those guys, I don't think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about you."

Too hilarious.
Obama is Putins bitch, so much for negotiations...

Too hilarious.

Obama is a comedy act... and a very bad one at that.

Furthermore, why is the President of the United States doing comedy acts on Broadway?

Everytime the republicans talk about being tough I remember that Trump cried about a girl being mean to him in the first debate. Then about the hard questions in the second debate from "liberals" (Who knew CNBC had liberals?) and said he wouldnt go on Fox because they dont treat him nice enough.

Now maybe it could be that everyone is being unfair to Trump...more likely tho is that Trump whines a lot while assuring us he'll be a tough negotiator lol

Great, Obama has finally found his calling....something he is actually good AT and good FOR - laughs!

Too hilarious.
Obama couldn't look into Putin's eyes to see his soul. Too tall.

But for Bush, Putin was just right.

news-graphics-2008-_661441a.jpg

Laura asking "What the hell is going on here?"
article-1042791-023516B900000578-379_468x397.jpg

World+Leaders+Meet+Olympic+Opening+Day+ZMtFhtKvGkEl.jpg

I love overnight slumber parties. Which one got the bottom bunk?
images

Last edited by a moderator:

Too hilarious.
Obama couldn't look into Putin's eyes to see his soul. Too tall.

But for Bush, Putin was just right.

Ok, Putin has made both progressives his bitch...

That wouldn't be the same President Obama (AKA the messiah, praise be his name) that refuses to interact with Fox, now would it?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey, anyone know what happened to Michelle, lololololol, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, ummmmm, shhh, don't bring that up-)

That wouldn't be the same President Obama (AKA the messiah, praise be his name) that refuses to interact with Fox, now would it?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey, anyone know what happened to Michelle, lololololol, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, ummmmm, shhh, don't bring that up-)
Michelle is being hidden. The Democrats can hardly do the same with Obama and they're stuck with Hillary. Add Wasserman-Schultz and Nancy Pelosi and this is what you get.

The party's in shambles. They literally have nothing left and nothing in the pipeline.

Michelle is being hidden. The Democrats can hardly do the same with Obama and they're stuck with Hillary. Add Wasserman-Schultz and Nancy Pelosi and this is what you get.

The party's in shambles. They literally have nothing left and nothing in the pipeline.

You DO understand, that most of the lefties on here have absolutely no clue, that you are far closer to being accurate than not! They honestly, and sincerely believe that their field of candidates is 100% solid, and that none of the republican candidates could be elected dog catcher in any jurisdiction in the United States.

I am convinced the only lefties who actually know that they are in deep-doo on here are the paid posters for the left wing.(not that they would ever admit it because it doesn't fit the narrative) The rest of them believe this is all pre-ordained, and it is in the bag. It is sort of like when they were told "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor; and save 2500 bucks besides!" Yes, all of their leaders told them that, and now look.

You libs just keep up being smug-) You are only convincing your people on here to stay home because YOU have it in the bag, NOT US! Just ask Matt Bevin, and how did THAT work out for you!!!!!!!

Too hilarious.
Yeah Putin is bitch slapping Obama and he won't do shit. It was amusing seeing him admitting he was Putin's bitch.

Forum List

Back